It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Battlefield Bad Company 2 
Felix Rex

Post Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2
Well, I picked this game up during all the Christmas sales and I've gotten into it pretty heavily in the last week or so. It's a ton of fun! Even a noob can have some fun. Plus all the unlocks and crap are kinda addictive, I think. Anyway, I'd love to hook up with anyone and play online together... I know a bunch of people also picked this up during the holiday.

My name's Satis Cabalian, I think, if you want to friend me on the stupid EA login thing. I'd murder a couple babies if it would make the game have some decent Steam integration.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:09 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

The game is so ping dependent that unlike tf2 we wouldn't have much fun playing it together unless we pilot a tank or a chopper.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:12 am
Minor Diety

I played it online for a while, but didn't entirely dig it (a bit too unrealistic - the hip shooting spawn fest). I'm willing to try it with my fellow eFriends however. I'll add you Satis. I think my name is Derf Meister.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:58 am
Felix Rex

It's certainly not 100% realistic, but you do die easily, and a lot. Single head shots will take you out, not to mention knifing mofos. :roll: On the other hand, a lot of maps devolve into sniper campfests, which is annoying... though since I play the conquest and rush modes, usually if a team goes all sniper, they get rolled, so it's a huge victory.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:16 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2