It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
Left 4 Dead 2!! 
Felix Rex

Post Re: Left 4 Dead 2!!
Shiny and I are out of town or I'd totally be up.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:18 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Tomorrow would be fine, i am so cooked for today.

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:20 pm
Minor Diety

Ok, I'll get O'Cram to install the mod so we're a foursome. :)

- Coach

Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:56 am
Minor Diety

Might be good to know that we didn't get around to playing the mod. Derf and O'Cram had some MW2 mod installed which reskinned weapons and character models, but turned everyone else invisible in the mod for them. :lol: And Peltz' ping was too high.

So we gave up for the weekend, I hope Derf and O'Cram figure our their model problems soon tho. :)

- Coach

Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:10 am
Minor Diety

Yeah, and I was pretty drunk so my patience was at zero, especially for coordinating an installation of Hamachi and troubleshooting the bug. :D

Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:56 am
Minor Diety

That was pretty fun. :) Sorry for my battery running out yesterday...after a long day at work I was shutting down at 2 AM.

The campaign is really polished, I just wish the maps weren't that long (lots of needless parts). Or maybe we were just getting lost a lot more than usual? That seemed to happen a few times.

I've been looking pretty briefly at solution to the panic event we were stuck at, and it appears the solution simply is that you can't let 50 zombies enter through the front doors or the alarm will keep sounding (1 millionth guest having entered). If we set up positions next time we can probably beat it pretty easily.

- Coach

Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:15 am
Felix Rex

I'm up for another try at some point. Just give me a shout.

Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:34 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

We did another try this weekend, and had a lot of fun again. :) Drunk ass Shiny was hilarious. :P And a little disconcerting at times, haha. In the end the campaign is just slightly too long to enjoy to the fullest, I feel. By the time we got to the end we were pretty much spent, not because we did boring stuff throughout, but because it is so long. Could have benefited from better pacing.

We put the game on easy for the finale...and me and Shiny got ganked regardless. :lol: Derf and Satis made it out in the end, the bastards.

- Coach

Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:06 am
Minor Diety

Hehe, yeah but by the end it was a crapshoot. Mentally, I was a zombie running around shooting stuff, not knowing what the hell was going on. I wasn't tired, just numbed. It's a good campaign, but too long and doesn't really have a strong selling point.

Hilarious throughout. Special infected raping me, running in front of Satis' gunfire, Shiny wasted, Ox being the survivalist whore he always is.

Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:34 am
Felix Rex

yea, definitely too long of a compaign. The finale was way too long too... I mean running through several levels of garage during a non-stop panic event, only to get to the roof where you have to hold out for the actual finale. It was just redonk. Pretty good quality over all, though. Real Zoey ftw.

Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:11 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

This weekend we play, leave of absence is allowed only if you have stopped breathing for more than 30minutes :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40