It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Funny CoD: MW2 vid 
Minor Diety

Post Funny CoD: MW2 vid
Stolen from RPS: this guy's vid is pretty sweet. Also, from around 2.30 on he goes on a massive killing spree which is quite impressive to watch. Mole, as an Xbox 360 CoD player, will probably be able to tell of us if it's good or really really good. ;) From a PC perspective everything seems a little slow, altho the guy sure has skillz.

- Coach

Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:16 am
Minor Diety

Post Re: Funny CoD: MW2 vid
lol epic

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:31 am
Felix Rex

ok, the dude yapping away is retarded. Still, good killing. Reminds me of owning Ox. :P

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:19 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Eh that's not real playing. The video made me laugh, but he used one of the more nooby weapons in the game. Might as well have been using the old infinite Grenade launcher (or n00bt00b) glitch!

It's a good run, don't get me wrong - but he needs to use a real gun. At least he didn't use the AA12.

If you wanna see some 'real' playing skip to about 3:25 in this video - (P.S. Sorry for fucked up aspect ratio, fucking windows live movie maker)

I personally find the M60 one of the hardest weapons to use, and quite frankly, I pwned with it ;)

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:11 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Satis wrote:
ok, the dude yapping away is retarded. Still, good killing. Reminds me of owning Ox. :P

I think Satis is referring to the first few times I played TF2. :P

On a sidenote, I still think scouts are absoutely useless on many maps and servers. Since large parts of the TF2 community seem to prefer playing only a handful of the same old maps and, more importantly, almost every server ups the player count to 32 or so, scouts are helpless. They already don't function well on smaller, more cramped maps (but that is just the nature of the class) and in engineer stalemates, but on maps with 30+ players....2-3 sentry guns, explosive spam all over the place and heavies camping hallways. Fucking BS.

The few (largely more recent) maps with a lot of space and height difference like Hightower and Upward are the only ones where you can make a difference as a scout, even with 32-man teams.

- Coach

Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:43 am
Stranger

Isn't that map from MW1 btw, the one ox posted because i have played it and i dont own mw2.

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:02 am
Minor Diety

It was reintroduced into MW2 via DLC iirc.

- Coach

Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:31 am
Felix Rex

I'm almost tempted by black ops, to be honest. They rectified a lot of the shit that pissed me off about MW2.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:31 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Yeah true. If you have the money to spare on it then it's probably not a bad pick. I, for one, don't have the same moral problems with it as with MW2 and it's PC assfucking. :roll: But I won't spend 60€ on a game with a short SP campaign. Maybe on a sale someday.

- Coach

Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:50 am
Felix Rex

according to some reviews I read, black ops is pretty broken on the PC. So I won't be buying it for full price, no way. Not unless they patch it.

Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:29 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I played Black Ops on an Xbox at a friend's this weekend, the first 4-5 levels or so and I have to say it's enjoyable, but it's so on-railed it's almost laughable. The story, however, iis really well executed and much less INSANE than MW2 (yes, even though you are basically Rambo blowing up 85485 people).

This is funny/sad though: a guy played the first mission of Black Ops on Hard (second hardest setting) and managed to finish it without firing a single shot. Invincible teammates and hilariously badly aiming AI + instant magical health regen make it that he only needs to hide a few times to finish the mission.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/11 ... ut-firing/

The only times he fires are two scripted events where he has to push 'fire' to continue. :roll: It unmasks a lot of situations that seem dangerous at first but are really scripted and completely harmless (the shellshock at the end, the engines of the plane catching on fire, the trucks and the infantry on the runway shooting at you).

- Coach

Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:01 am
Felix Rex

hehe... I should write a game where the player is entirely superfluous to the story. Like a user-controlled camera in a movie. :roll:

Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:16 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hehe, it'd fit right in with RPS' hunger for silly little metagames. :P Like 'You Have to Burn the Rope'

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Mazapan ... n-the-rope

- Coach

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:42 am
Felix Rex

That's one of the worst games I have ever played.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:02 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I thought it was AWESOME. It did exactly what it needed to do.

The credits song was amazing.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:49 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next