It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
Left 4 Dead 2!! 
Felix Rex

Post Re: Left 4 Dead 2!!
yea, came home and noticed L4d2 was updating. :) We need to play through both the L4d and l4d2 versions. It's gonna be AWESOME.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:19 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Final part of the comic is up as well.

~King of Thieves~

Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:28 am
Minor Diety

Sweet, I'm gonna save it for my lunch break. :)

- Coach

Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:46 am
Count

I played the new level in lfd2 (not sure how many new ones there are) and some no mervy in lfd2 which had me very confused for a moment. Pretty fun.

Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:47 am
Minor Diety

Hehehe cool :)

Let's hope Derf and Ocram get back from their little trip on Friday or Saturday. :twisted:

- Coach

Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:52 am
Felix Rex

I'm up for playing Saturday, but if you guys aren't around, I'll be playing with Shiny or pugs.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:35 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I'll be on Saturday barring internet explosion or major personal issues (and no, getting shit drunk on my own not a major personal issue :lol: ).

- Coach

Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:15 am
Minor Diety

Some kind of L4D2 update? Sure im in Friday or Saturday.

Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:44 am
Minor Diety

"Some kind"? You get to sacrifice yourself Billy Boy, make us proud! :P

- Coach

Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:48 am
Felix Rex

I had a good time with The Sacrifice yesterday. It was hard.. really hard... and we just failed on expert pretty ridiculously. Then 3 of you idiots restarted the campaign. :roll: I won't mention any names Derf (for initiating the vote), Ox (for voting yes) and Ocram (for never learning how to actually vote).

We did finally win on realism advanced and I caught the finale on video of one of our failed attempts. This was the attempt before the one where we actually beat it. If I hadn't gotten smokered we might have done better. :roll:

Warning, 64MB
The Sacrifice - The Failure
It's 7:49, hence the large size

Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:02 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Haha sweet video.

Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:16 am
Minor Diety

Yeah that was awesome. :) I loved the general panic at the end, and the hilarity of it all. Too bad your own voice isn't recorded, kind of makes some of the conversation hard to follow (well we mostly remember obviously, but others won't).

Not sure what Ocram fucked up halfway that was so funny that had me and Derf in stitches tho. :)

- Coach

Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:22 am
Minor Diety

Haha, that was when the tank was chasing me in a tight corridoor, and o'cram was running toward it (unknowingly) so when he ran past me, I was like, "no, ocram, there's a tank there!"... He bundled ahead and got himself stuck in the generator room with it, at which point I was expecting him to die, but the tank ignored him and he survived miraculously.

I think the tank diverted cos you we're emptying your shotgun into its back from 2 metres.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:34 am
Minor Diety

Haha yeah I remember that bit, also from the video. Interesting to see it from his perspective (through Satis). Looks like O'Cram was hiding behind the generator like a bitch and the tank chose to actually throw a rock at him instead of chase him around it and own him. And yeah, then I got its attention by emptying a shotty in its back. :)

- Coach

Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:41 am
Felix Rex

lubs

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:18 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next