It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
Left 4 Dead 2!! 
Minor Diety

Post Re: Left 4 Dead 2!!
derf wrote:
Yeah, awesome game guys. Thanks! Pretty hilarious all round. I still think that the last-man-standing before a restart is a good sign of 1337ness :) Regardless of FF stats.

FF stats (approximately):

Ox: 11
Shiny: 17
Satis: 21
Derf: 35

:o ;)

- Coach

Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:56 am
Minor Diety

This week's mutation is going to be 'Hard Eight', which means that 8 SI may spawn at once as opposed to 4. I don't dislike the idea, but I do feel like it may end up being more frustrating than anything else? At expert anyway. We'll see. :)

- Coach

Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:43 am
Minor Diety

Yeah it's not really a novel idea to me. Just a mode to make it harder.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:16 am
Minor Diety

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:28 am
Minor Diety

Hahaha...In case anyone wondered why my typing was even more garbled than usual: I was standing up to get some beer, and Satis was lying in wait for the AI to take over Coach and heal him with my medpack. :roll: His face was strangely...expectant.

- Coach

Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:58 am
Minor Diety

looks like some staring-contest standoff, with katanas :)

Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:24 am
Felix Rex

community maps and a DLC

http://www.l4d.com/blog/post.php?id=4194
Quote:
Here's Looking at You
August 12, 2010 - Chet Faliszek

2 Evil Eyes, Summer Sale, and Upcoming DLC.

We are starting a new feature for PC players this week. Bi-weekly community campaigns!

Every two weeks we are going to feature a new community campaign on our servers. We will feature one campaign at a time to make it is easier to find games. We’ll be keeping it featured for two weeks so people can familiarize themselves with the maps for competitive play.

We currently have 120 servers setup around the world with the first featured campaign – 2 Evil Eyes.

For PC users here is how you can join us playing 2 Evil Eyes:

Download Left 4 Dead 2 Add-on support in the tools tab of the Steam library.

Download the following campaign from our friends at L4Dmaps.com.

Double clicking the vpk should install it but you can also copy the vpk to \Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead 2\left4dead2\addons Either way that is where the vpks need to end up.

Start up Left 4 Dead 2.
Choose to play online and any available game/lobby in your area will show up. Or you can create your own game and choose addons and select 2 Evil Eyes for the campaign.

Since we have the servers up, you can choose Official Dedicated for server type.

We’ll be looking for you online! Watch out for the rock! You’ll know what I mean when you play.

If you have any troubles or questions on playing community content please post in this thread.

Summer Sale
Don’t waste your time going to the mall for back to school clothes, replace your entire wardrobe with Left 4 Dead gear! The Valve Store has been updated and is running a sale on L4D/L4D2 merchandise through August 17.

Upcoming DLC
So what happened with the third DLC for Left 4 Dead? Is there any new DLC on the way for L4D2? Where is the Mac version? Where is the comic? All your questions are answered, and more, next Friday August 20th on Game Trailers TV. The show airs at 12:30am on Spike.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:55 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Mm, good news. I'll be looking forward to that announcement on DLC and the likes. Interesting what they're doing with the community maps too...I'll download 2 Evil Eyes and get back to you on what it's like!

- Coach

Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:18 am
Felix Rex

Valve's having a l4d2 contest for the upcoming DLC. They're giving away the mp3 for 'Save me some sugar (this won't take long)' and whoever makes the best video and posts it on youtube gets a guitar signed by Dusty. :) Cool stuff.

http://www.midnight-riders.com/videocontest/index.html

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:39 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I wish they'd do something with the Midnight Riders, but I have a feeling they're saving them for L4D3. They're just too much fun to put in a single small DLC. And gotta love Valve contests. :)

- Coach

Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:41 am
Felix Rex

It'd be interesting to play as the midnight riders, but they're all guys. It would break the 3 dudes, one chick thing they have going on. Besides, it'd probably be like 4 Francises all playing at once.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:56 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

/me fails to see the problem :twisted:

- Coach

Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:07 am
Felix Rex

I have a funny feeling I know which Midnight Rider Ox would play. :roll:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:29 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I'll take Bill, er, I mean Smitty.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:52 am
Minor Diety

Satis should be Jake, "the new guy" who wrote their only real hit.

And say what you want, but the Midnight Riders make some awesome music. *sings* Save me some sugar...

- Coach

Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next