It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
Left 4 Dead 
Minor Diety

Post Re: Left 4 Dead
Sure im up for that. Link me to the downloads to make my life easier and you got me in.

Wed May 19, 2010 5:16 am
Felix Rex

fine, you guys can have your little gay l4d circle wank. :roll:

I'm up for some custom campaigns if you guys have room. Several are still up on clankiller... there should be a thread somewhere with all the links, though it'd probably be smarter to grab the latest versions, since many of them may have been improved.

Wed May 19, 2010 6:28 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hehehe, we're not excluding anyone for any weekend runs. :P And yeah, we'd need to find updates for the campaigns we already have installed.

I did some research yesterday and came up with about 10 of them, some ones we already played but were updated. It's not like we remember them all very vividly anyway. :roll: Will post more when I get home!

- Coach

Thu May 20, 2010 2:41 am
Minor Diety

Had a post-tf2 run yesterday which spiralled down into a sort of homocidal betrayal circle. In the end, Derf and O'Cram backstabbed me and Satis. :P Little bitches that they are.

An earlier attempt by them failed when they lit a can too close to the exit vehicle and O'Cram couldn't get in and got smoked. :lol:

- Coach

Sat May 29, 2010 7:52 am
Minor Diety

Muahahah, that was hilarious.

Well, the spirit of the session was just pure muck-around. Which is why me and O'cram had no problem in quickly agreeing a general Barnes'ing was in order. To be fair we were all incapping ourselves left right and centre, so that facilitated our decision making process.

:)

Sat May 29, 2010 8:29 am
Felix Rex

Ars Technica has a write-up on a fan-made L4D1 campaign called "I hate mountains".

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2010 ... mpaign=rss

I think we should pick it up and play it.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:52 pm
Profile WWW
Count

I am up for that if anyone wants to play it. :cry:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:21 pm
Minor Diety

I am if my PC comes back to life.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:44 am
Minor Diety

Totally down for it. This weekend perhaps? Saturday?

Might have to start cutting into my L4D gaming time the coming month as the World Championship Football starts this Friday though. :cry:

- Coach

Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:47 am
Felix Rex

Football ftl!

What'd you do to your PC, derfinator? Did it get turned into JADE!?

Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:40 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I installed it and I'm ready to go if needed. :)

- Coach

Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:44 am
Minor Diety

Haha no. I don't know. I recently switched rooms and one night i left the surge protector on which was making slightly more buzzing sounds than normal.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:41 am
Felix Rex

you think your surge protector killed your power supply? That's ironic. Hope you get it sorted by Saturday.

I haven't installed the campaign yet. :roll: I need to remember to do it.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:38 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

aight, I installed the campaign and rebuilt my sound cache as instructed. I played a bit of the first map to make sure it was working as intended, and I believe it is. It seems there's some custom dialog... I don't remember Francis ever saying "I hate Canada" or Zoey saying "Yea, they're a bunch of dicks" in any previous campaign. :D

Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Sorry for not playing more this weekend guys. I had it installed but I was out Friday night (football) and Saturday night (brother's housewarming party). Next time!

- Coach

Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next