It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 21  Next
Team Fortress 2 
Minor Diety

Post Re: Team Fortress 2
Nah, no trading implemented yet. Some sites like the backpack examiner one offer a 'trading system' but that's just a preliminary matchmaking system of 'buyers' and 'sellers', in the hope that trading will be implemented soon. It's rumored pretty heavily that it's only a matter of time before it will, though.

Again, all your crafting recipes are here.

http://www.tf2items.com/crafting/blueprints.php

Don't want to waste any precious items now! Scroll down the page for the 'easy' combinations.

You got the chocolate bar too? That and the crit-a-cola are the only items I don't have. You bastard. :roll:

Funny thing, O'Cram had been crafting 3 items of every kind to get scrap metal instead of 2, which is the required amount. So he blew a SHITload of items on that. :lol: You cleared the doubles in your inventory right before they implemented crafting too, right? I see you're mostly low on demo stuff right now.

http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561197971258184

- Coach

Wed May 19, 2010 4:04 am
Minor Diety

I'm also waiting for trading to be implemented. That way i can send my whole backpack to Ox and ask him to make all my stuff. I bet that's Satis' plan as well.

Last time i saw a familiar face on a server (Satis), he got the eyelander, which i don't even have. Bastard!

Crit cola and chocolate bar don't seem to be usefull so i'm not putting any effort/time/items into crafting them.

~King of Thieves~

Wed May 19, 2010 6:18 am
Felix Rex

crit cola's pretty nice... scout already does a but-ton of damage if handled properly. With crits active he's damned deadly. The chocolate bar isn't extremely useful, but it's fun. Besides, I love eating and listening to my guy say various crap.

Quote:
# (after eating Sandvich) Don't run! It's just ham!
# (after eating Sandvich) What was that, Sandvich? "Kill them all"? Good idea! Hahahaha!
# (after eating Sandvich) Baloney! Perfect fuel for killing tiny cowards!
# (after eating Sandvich, in singing tone) Sandvich and me going to beat your ass!
# (after eating Sandvich) You're a loose cannon, sandvich! But you are a damn good cop!

I still need more drops, obviously. I don't have the buff banner, and I only have the eyelander from demo. I still need both his shield and whatever his alternate main weapon is.

I did clear my inventory at one point, but not so badly. I kept two of everything and got rid of thirds and more, and that was a long time before they did crafting, I think. I don't know... I hadn't touched TF2 in quite awhile before I recently picked it up again.

Wed May 19, 2010 6:26 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I only have the demo shield. And without eyelander it seems pretty useless to me.

Recently picked up buff banner, pretty nice if you ask me. Don't have gunboats either, but since it goes in the buff banner slot i'm not bothering to craft them.

Btw i recently discovered you can throw away your sandwich. I guess someone else can then pick it up if he's not healthy. Is this a new addition? (can't remember it was like that right after the heavy update, or maybe i never figured out i could rightclick with sandwich)

~King of Thieves~

Wed May 19, 2010 6:34 am
Felix Rex

oh...is that what those floating sandviches are? How do you through it down? Alt-click? I haven't had a plain sandvich equipped for ages.. I had no idea.

Wed May 19, 2010 6:37 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I think just rightclick it. I hardly play as heavy, and normally got shotgun equipped. But that one time there was just one medic, so i used sandwich. And in build-up phase i was messing around and discovered it.

Glad to see i'm not the only one that hadn't figured it out yet. :P

~King of Thieves~

Wed May 19, 2010 6:48 am
Minor Diety

It's not very recent, but I'm not sure when exactly it was first implemented either. I think you just need to r-click when holding your sandvich.

Jesus J, you don't really have anything to complain about in terms of potential metal production ;) And you can easily craft crit-a-cola. And the chocolate bar! All you need is bonk + kritzkrig and bonk + sanvich.

http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561197995226789

(my backpack http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561197970486742)

@ Satis: the third weapon for the demo is the 'other' sticky gun, the Scottish Resistance. Better defensively with some very very nice attributes, worse on offense because of a slower sticky arming time.

Detonates stickybombs near crosshair
Able to destroy enemy stickybombs
+50% max secondary ammo on wearer
+6 max pipebombs out

0.4 sec slower bomb arm time

- Coach

Wed May 19, 2010 6:58 am
Felix Rex

damn man, you've got all kinds of loot that I don't. :evil: Need moar lootz.

Wed May 19, 2010 10:10 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I'd gladly give you some in exchange for some of your stuff. Want trading noaw. :(

- Coach

Thu May 20, 2010 2:45 am
Felix Rex

I finally got the chargin' targe. I also got a couple more of the soldier's picks. I just need another of the demo swords so I can make a homewrecker. Still missing the gunboats (big deal) and the buff banner (really is a big deal).

I totally need to hook my demo up with the shield and sword combo so I can lop me off some heads.

Thu May 20, 2010 6:48 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Gunboats big deal sarcastically or really? I rarely use them, but then i'm a pretty shitty rocket jumper. :lol:

Buff banner is awesome, nothing like leading a charge while ubered by a medic after the call to arms!

I actually made a weapon design idea for the demoman that was very similar...bagpipe that builds up rage that makes every melee attack in the seconds following it from him and teammates near him a critical. Too bad I can't make/render shit. I even had a cool name for it. :(

- Coach

Thu May 20, 2010 8:08 am
Felix Rex

yea, I was being sarcastic about the gunboats. They could be useful in very limited situations, but mostly, nah. lol @ you conceptualizing bag pipes.

Thu May 20, 2010 8:11 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hey man, I want me personalized items and eternal internet fame! :P

http://www.teamfortress.com/contribute/

- Coach

Thu May 20, 2010 8:13 am
Minor Diety

I see you got both the targe and the sword Satis...got some heads with it already? I'm really bad at the charge/decapitate thing because I always underestimate the range of the Eyelander, but it's olly good fun.

- Coach

Fri May 21, 2010 2:46 am
Felix Rex

heh, nope, haven't successfully used the combo together. I've claimed numerous heads, but only by running around normally. And I really, really like sticky bombs, so I removed my targe for now. To me, a demoman is all about the stickies. :?

Fri May 21, 2010 6:31 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 21  Next