It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 21  Next
Team Fortress 2 
Felix Rex

Post Re: Team Fortress 2
err, the hat I got looks like a raggedy top hat. Or something. *shrug*

You cheating bastard... you guys are achievement farming? What a bunch of biatches. I hope they take away your halo.

Tue May 11, 2010 6:33 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hey it's mostly O'Cram who's doing the farming. I just help him when his whining gets too much. :roll: I only do the really obvious ones, taunt kills and all that. In fact I haven't even made it to milestone 3 in every class so it's not like I've been focusing on getting them done. :P I only hit the heavy's milestone 3 a few days ago.

We should go medic-heavy sometime. Or dual scout or engi. I found those to be highly amusing when working together with a pal. Oh and dual spies! The amount of havoc you can wreak by sapping the same engi nest at the same time is just golden. :lol:

Sound like you either found one of the "pile of hat" ones or the ghastly ghibus. Check my link to my backpack ->loadout -> heavy -> head. That's the hat you're talking about right?

- Coach

Tue May 11, 2010 6:41 am
Felix Rex

...at work... can't access links....

the big problem with playing together is ping. I get auto-kicked on most euro servers for pinging too poorly. It's a much bigger deal in tf2 than l4d2.

Tue May 11, 2010 9:39 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

Yep, i've noticed it as well, the limit is usually near 150 which low enough to get rid of people who access from other continents.

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue May 11, 2010 10:39 am
Felix Rex

yeppers. BTW, I think I got the ghastly ghibus.

Tue May 11, 2010 11:59 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

http://www.evga.com/articles/00547/

Satis might be interested in this.

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue May 11, 2010 6:47 pm
Felix Rex

haha, that's pretty neat. I might just do it, though I never ever ever freakin' win stuff. :roll:

Tue May 11, 2010 7:47 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Satis played with me and O'Cram on a British server yesterday and got a decent 120-ish ping. Didn't really hurt his score either. :P

You seriously need the equalizer btw Satis, the regular shovel is ok enough for the soldier but the equalizer is pretty much the big daddy. The lower your health, the more damage it does and the faster you are. At near death you're almost as fast as the scout and one-shot some opponents with it. :o It has a major drawback in that you can't be healed by a medic while having it out, but seeing as melee weapons tend to be last ditch weapons anyway that's minor. Abundance of moron soldiers yelling MEEEEDIICC X 50 times while holding the equalizer tho. :roll:

Oh and weapon drops are much more frequent than before. If you play a little bit once every often you should find lots of lootz soon.

- Coach

Wed May 12, 2010 4:44 am
Minor Diety

Next time let me know you're playing if i'm on, been playing a bit the latest days. I do have lag-issues at time (character keeps moving while i'm not even touching my keyboard) so i have an excuse if i suck. :P

Oh and i can't be bothered with all the crafting crap, anyone else crafted something cool that i should make as well?

~King of Thieves~

Wed May 12, 2010 4:55 am
Minor Diety

I only ever crafted the heavy's boxing gloves cause I didn't want to bother with reaching his milestone 3 and didn't seem to find it. But if you're not bothered with not having EVERY item immediately, don't craft. It uses so many items. Hats are even worse...one hat will require 84 items to craft. :roll: Some hats are pretty neat, but in the end they're just cosmetics. :)

- Coach

Wed May 12, 2010 5:23 am
Felix Rex

I figure I'll collect shit until I'm out of room, then get rid of duplicates. If I remember, you just take 3 of a kind and 'craft' them into scrap. I figure that'll work. If I'm on crack, maybe someone would like to clarify the crafting thing so I don't end up waiting until my crap's full and it's too late to plan it properly. :P

I'd enjoy playing with you peeps more often. Now that I'm done with school (YAY!) I should have a lot more time in the afternoons when I get off work. Yesterday, for instance, was shortly after I got home from work.

Wed May 12, 2010 6:55 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

Bah seeing you guys play online makes me envious. If i wasn't totally pissed off at ETW i might be tempted to reinstall TF2 but i must kick ass in ETW first.

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri May 14, 2010 6:39 am
Minor Diety

hehe, no worries. I've been looking for a good SP game to sink my teeth in myself actually. We'll see. :)

@ Satis: you can create scrap metal with just two identical items. There are also "special combos" that can create items, like the crit-a-cola one we let you try last time. For more information and all crafting blueprints, check:

http://www.tf2items.com/crafting/blueprints.php

- Coach

Fri May 14, 2010 7:01 am
Stranger

Rinox wrote:
hehe, no worries. I've been looking for a good SP game to sink my teeth in myself actually. We'll see. :)

Try the demo version of King Arthur on Steam.

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri May 14, 2010 7:22 am
Felix Rex

@ox, I did find a crafting wiki or something... not sure if it was that one. I made something else... a chocolate bar for the heavy, I think. I haven't taken the time to do any other crafting though. I should, I guess.

So.. is it possible to trade shit?

Fri May 14, 2010 2:47 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 21  Next