It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Starcraft 2 
Minor Diety

Post Starcraft 2
Well since the search system is broken and I didn't see the no doubt existing topic in the first 4 old pages, I'll go ahead and make a new thread. ;)

SC2 has been dated for July 27th this year. Still trying to figure out if it offers decent co-op or not. :)

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/05 ... t-2-dated/

- Coach

Tue May 04, 2010 3:20 am
Felix Rex

Post Re: Starcraft 2
fyi, the search is only broken for topics older than when we migrated to the new version. :roll: So, yea, considering how many topics predate that, it's pretty broken, but not TOTALLY broken. :P

Tue May 04, 2010 10:22 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

Not really interested in SC2. Seen the gameplay vids and it looks boredom times 666.

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue May 04, 2010 10:24 am
Minor Diety

I dunno. I expect it'll be pretty good tbh. Say what you want about Blizzard, but it's singleplayer games have always been paragons of gameplay.

- Coach

Thu May 06, 2010 2:56 am
Stranger

No i meant i am not interested, not that the game isn't any good, the game will probably be very good for people who like SC and Warcraft (not WoW). The "boredom times 666" was meant as a excuse why i wont be able to enjoy it and i am sorry if it looked like an assault on the game.

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu May 06, 2010 2:58 am
Minor Diety

Oh ok, I thought you meant the game would be boring, not that you were too bored by the genre to care. :) Gotcha.

- Coach

Thu May 06, 2010 3:03 am
Stranger

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/previ ... t-ii/65255
I have been keeping an eye on the game regardless and here is the latest gametrailers coverage of the single player part.

I find myself more interested in conflicts between characters rather than countries/species. There are of course exceptions like Master of Orion and Sword of the Stars which i enjoyed immensely but they cant be subjected to patterns because the amount of randomness is huge.

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu May 06, 2010 3:29 am
Minor Diety

Could be potentially awesome gaming here.

Single player not so much since I dont like the linearity and finite number of levels. Ok, so they said it's not linear, but essentially it is.

Skirmish mode, including MP / coop could be epic.

Hopefully they will include some kind of grand campaign mode, where you can base build, hop planets and expand, and defend your old bases if you get invaded, that kinda stuff.

Thu May 06, 2010 5:27 am
Minor Diety

Wait wait what about 6-man clankiller MP? :lol:

- Coach

Thu May 06, 2010 5:30 am
Minor Diety

Haha, that would be pretty hardcore. Perhaps too hardcore for some. But i'd be up for it.

Thu May 06, 2010 5:37 am
Felix Rex

I'm not a big fan of these types of games. I've certainly played them and even become mildly addicted at times, but overall they don't really do much for me. So don't expect me to get involved, sorry.

Thu May 06, 2010 5:44 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I went ahead and preordered SC2 from amazon. Not that I am THAT excited about it that I'd preorder, but the normal retail price will be 60€/$ so I figured I'd save some money on that ridiculous price.

- Coach

Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:59 am
Minor Diety

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_E83GfWM-A

tight ass trailer.

- Coach

Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:41 pm
Minor Diety

Hey Derfmeister, turns out I may not be needing to tell you how the game plays after all! It appears every copy of SC2 comes with 2 trial keys that give you a few hours of access to the full game. You'll need to download it of course, but if you want you can have one of the keys. :)

- Coach

Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:18 am
Minor Diety

holy crappypoo, thats awesome. definitely send me that key. Where can i download the game from?

Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next