It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
Left 4 Dead 2!! 
Felix Rex

Post Re: Left 4 Dead 2!!
:?: What the heck does sound have to do with your graphics card?

Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:12 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

Probably nothing. Just one more nail in the coffin :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:22 am
Stranger

Quote:
Updates to Left 4 Dead 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

Left 4 Dead 2
Fixed original survivors cheating in Bleed Out mode by throwing first aid kits

Haha!

Be well or Get Help!!

Sat May 01, 2010 2:38 am
Minor Diety

Haha, for real?

That was the comedy highlight of our game last night :)

Lol, I can't imagine all the things Ox would have done to have my medkit :)

This vidoe soooooooo represent Rinox:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEnPFn3xaOo

I actually wanted to find the "cradling, working, swallowing" video, but that aint on youtube.

Sat May 01, 2010 4:57 am
Stranger

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s ... ?t=1028991

Quote:
Exploits.

- When you spin around when a jockey is riding you, you stay still and the jockey becomes useless.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun May 02, 2010 7:53 am
Minor Diety

New mutation (Follow the Liter") is supposed to be for Scavenge mode, so not something we'd particularely dig. Too bad. :(

- Coach

Thu May 06, 2010 3:00 am
Minor Diety

I found a list of the other planned mutations, these are the co-op ones. I highlighted the ones we're dying to play. :twisted: But they all sound like pretty awesome fun.

Quote:
Chainsaw Massacre (CP) – Also known as Chainsaws. No weapons will spawn. Players will be given chainsaws with infinite gas to use for the entire campaign.

Bleedout (CP) – In this game mode you are given only temporary health, which reduces at a speed much faster than normal. No health kits will drop, however, pills will spawn very frequently. The game will also increase the amount of random panic events in an attempt to catch you off guard.

Last Gnome on Earth (CP) – Also known as Guard the Gnome. Gnome Chompsky will spawn at the beginning of the campaign and must be carried to the end of the campaign to win. Zombies will only attack the player carrying the Gnome.

First Man Out (CP) – If one survivor dies, the entire campaign is lost.

The Four Swordsmen (CP) – No weapons will drop, each player will be given a katana, and only special infected will spawn.

Iron Man (CP) – Also known as Hardcore. You won’t be able to respawn or restart once you die in this mode. Once you are dead you are dead and you have to restart the whole campaign.

Ultra Realism (CP) – Realism mode but even harder. Death is permanent for the entire campaign. Basically Realism and Iron Man mode combined. :demon:

Boom Headshot! (CP) – Only headshots will kill zombies, but each zombie goes down in one hit. Special infected also need to be killed with headshots.

Room for One (CP) – There is only room for one survivor in the rescue vehicle at the climax. Players will have to fight each other to be the last survivor standing while still helping each other enough to get to the rescue vehicle.

Versus Co-Op (CP) – It’s the plain old multiplayer campaign mode, but in reverse! Four A.I. bots take control of the survivors, and it’s up to you to stop them as the infected.

Hard Eight (CP) – In this mode, eight special infected may spawn at once in an attempt to kill you, as opposed to four.

Madness (CP) – Also known as SPARTAAA. 4 versus 10,000.

- Coach

Tue May 11, 2010 3:52 am
Minor Diety

Chainsaw Massacre (CP)

Yeah, knew about this one. Should be a good lark.

Last Gnome on Earth (CP)

This sounds pretty fun. I guess I wont make a good candidate for the dedicated carrier-of-the-Gnome, especially if the Z's will target the carrier.

First Man Out (CP) – If one survivor dies, the entire campaign is lost.
Oh damn, this has fail written all over it for me :) Should be hilarious to give it a shot. Of course, since i'm the dogs bollocks at this game, if i actually try to stay alive, i will.

The Four Swordsmen (CP)
Should be pretty fun and reminiscent of Pirates, Vikings and Knights. This one relies on good pings however, so maybe the Euro clan will do better. *wonders if formation drills are in order*

Iron Man (CP) –.
Since we're pretty much unable to complete a level without 4 or 3 men most times, i dont think were up to this :D

Ultra Realism (CP) :demon:
See above.

Boom Headshot! (CP)
Haha, this will separate the noobs from the pros. I suspect Ocram and RInox will have trouble with this :)

Room for One (CP)
Dont get this one? Is it basically Barnes mode?

Versus Co-Op (CP)
Hmmm, interesting. I never played Vs mode. Shouldnt this be easy?

Hard Eight (CP)
Nice. Should be one of the hardcore variants.

Madness (CP)
Sounds like Survival on steroids. Could be fun depending on format.

Tue May 11, 2010 4:42 am
Minor Diety

derf wrote:
Boom Headshot! (CP)
Haha, this will separate the noobs from the pros. I suspect Ocram and RInox will have trouble with this :)

Whatcha talkin' about fool! I almost always top the HS % ranking, bizarrely. The shotgun spray seems to be pretty face-oriented. :P

And you're being pessimistic about our chances in the non-dying or perma-dying campaigns...with some patience and some concentration we could make that in some campaigns! You're just chicken cause your recon shenanigans and car-shooting will be stunted. :lol: And I'll promise I won't set you guys on fire!

- Coach

Tue May 11, 2010 5:08 am
Minor Diety

Haha, i'm gonna have to try real hard to reign in my recon tactics.

Well, ok since you're so optimistic, i'd give it a good try.

Tue May 11, 2010 6:23 am
Felix Rex

ugh, we're gonna fail those no-dying games to hard. I'm willing to give it a shot, but we're screwed. :roll: Some of those others sounds like a hell of a lot of fun though. Especially the gnome, katana, chainsaw and headshot ones.

Tue May 11, 2010 6:31 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Yeah, either way, we'll have fun with some of them. I believe there's a co-op mutation coming up this weekend but I'm not sure. Stay tuned. :)

- Coach

Tue May 11, 2010 6:43 am
Felix Rex

I believe the next mutation is the gnome.

Tue May 11, 2010 9:38 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Oh, ok. I'm sure we'll be able to get a squad up and running for that, sounds like a blast. :lol:

- Coach

Wed May 12, 2010 4:39 am
Felix Rex

agreed, the gnome should be fun as hell. If all zombies go for one person, it should make defending them pretty fun. BTW, I'm loving the katana lately. I'll take it over a deagle most of the time.

Wed May 12, 2010 6:56 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next