It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 40  Next
Left 4 Dead 2!! 
Stranger

Post Re: Left 4 Dead 2!!
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/launc ... dead/64753
-I hate your vest!

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:23 pm
Minor Diety

It's downloading...but my download dropped to 12 kb/s and is lame ass slow. O'Cram already has it. :/

- Coach

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:59 pm
Minor Diety

Have it installed! I'll see you guys Friday night then :D :D :D

- Coach

Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:00 pm
Felix Rex

Updated mine yesterday, though it was being a bitch about it. I had to manually launch the thing, and even then it was "too busy" quite often until I finally got it to catch. I played No Mercy with Shiny yesterday on advanced. That brought back some memories. And is crazy easy compared to l4d2, in my opinion. I think some time in the future we should get together and do some speed runs through expert on l4d1.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:37 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Satis wrote:
in the future we should get together and do some speed runs through expert on l4d1.

I think thats a great idea. would be great to go back and replay it.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:20 am
Minor Diety

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:28 pm
Minor Diety

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:32 pm
Minor Diety

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:36 pm
Minor Diety

Great game last night guys. What was it, like a 4 hour session?! :) I didn't feel really feel fatigued and so was kinda bummed that we decided to pussy-out the finale on advanced. :) Highlight moments for me were:

- Satis incapping 2 of us int he space of 20 seconds
- Rinox generally incapping most people, most of the time, usually with fire
- Me spazzing out and incapping Satis
- Rinox spazzing out and incapping me
- O'cram incapping me in the safe room after I closed the door on him
- Pwning the tanks in the final
- 1st stab at the finale, all of us heading off in completely different directions
- General banter and shit-shooting
- Me losing out on perhaps 20% of the first couple of plays cos I kept dying (not all my fault!)
- Rinox hanging from ledges and falling from windows
- The frequent "what-what" followed by "in-the-butt"
- Finally realising, bit-by-bit, that in order to finish the 2nd level, we had to actually put effort into playing well.

Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:46 am
Felix Rex

lol, yea, that was a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to a repeat. Hopefully we'll play a bit bitter next time. :roll: Great fun though, most definitely. I was totally drunk by the end, by the way. But I guess 4 hours of drinking will do that to you.

What's the cool picture from above? Looks like a bunch of bodies floating, burning, and coming apart. It's like a freakin' scene from Akira or something.

Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:38 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

pipebomb :)

Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:23 am
Minor Diety

You forgot to mention the killing frenzies and wild chases that followed upon the appearance of a Fallen Survivor :lol: Honestly, while their medkits do help a ton, I think the whole "OMG KILL HIM" tunnel vision whenever one pops aren't exactly helping our game. :wink:

Other highlights:

- O'Cram refusing to heal me at a panic event even though I was at 20 health and dropping, and he was at 40 with a medkit. :roll: I hit the alarm button and got us all killed just to spite him.
- Me killing Satis/Ellis when Satis dropped from the game for a moment and Ellis would refuse (for minutes) to rez derf, even though he had a defib unit and Derf was right next to him.
- Derf's insane incap/death stats in the final stat screen (ok, so about 60% where my fault :D )
- Every instance of Cache Roid Rage/Pipe Bomb Frenzy :lol:
- The revelation who of the original survivors died...I won't spoil it for Peltz ;)
- Everyone stealing M16's in front of O'Cram's nose
- Me having to shoot an entire M16 empty because Satis tricked me into picking up explosive ammo for it...instead of getting a few rounds of explosive ammo, ALL its ammo turned into explosive rounds which would have fucked us up in a panic event :roll:

- Coach

Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:18 pm
Felix Rex

fyi, the new gun is an M-60. The M16 is something else, and already available.

M-16 (I own a civilian match version)

M-60 (I wish I owned one)

The fallen survivors are awesome...they're about the only source of medkits in expert. I really wish they showed up in the other campaigns.

BTW, one of my favorite parts was the wedding party. The witch was freakin' awesome.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:06 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Well it seems the passing has brought some technical problems with it. As you can see on the picture below, everyone turned invisible. And i crashed some 6 or 7 times.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:39 pm
Minor Diety

The invisible thing is something I sometimes have in other source online games like TF2 after alt-tabbing. But may be completely unrelated to what you're experiencing. As for the crashing...no idea. I haven't crashed once in the 3.5 hours we played on Friday. Sorry to hear it. =(

- Coach

Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 40  Next