It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 40  Next
Left 4 Dead 2!! 
Stranger

Post Re: Left 4 Dead 2!!
I got some rifle practice this morning as well. There was a scheduled training of Galil at 300m. The normal target was the size of flea poop at that range and only 5 rounds touched the target out 30. Out of that 5, three were hits.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:59 pm
Minor Diety

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/04 ... next-week/

!!

- Coach

Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:16 pm
Minor Diety

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Coach

Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:29 pm
Felix Rex

:cry: dead on a bunch of asian chicks.

I love our sprays, btw. How can I not love a spray that has me on it? Combine that with the derf-steals-pills spray and my belgianing spray (yet to be revealed in-game, but a few pages back)... awesome. The rest of you whores need awesome sprays too.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:17 pm
Profile WWW
Count

Thank you for being so sweet and thinking of my welfare. I'm sorry I was unavailable. But I had to clean my new gun! Which might I say Satis taught me to never leave it dirty, yet his are still dirty on the living room table as we speak.

As for L4D2. Well, I realize I kinda suck, so I get it honestly. I figure I will get to play with Satis every now and again and that is probably all, so don't feel bad. I get it even though I still pout about it from time to time.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:21 am
Felix Rex

practice practice practice. :roll:

And just for the record, I cleaned my guns on Sunday. :rifle:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:38 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Achievements for The Passing.

http://www.l4d.com/blog/

The ones below are very intriguing...

- Coach

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:35 am
Felix Rex

Peltz wrote:
I got some rifle practice this morning as well. There was a scheduled training of Galil at 300m. The normal target was the size of flea poop at that range and only 5 rounds touched the target out 30. Out of that 5, three were hits.

totally missed that post previously. :roll: I'd love to shoot a Galil. Firing out at 300m is no joke. I did fairly well with my M-16 in the Army, but it takes some serious concentration (and luck). Just compensating for bullet drop makes it difficult , not to mention compensating for crosswind.

Looking forward to the passing. :twisted:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:26 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Quote:
The Passing, Coming April 22

The first game add-on for Left 4 Dead 2 brings the original Left 4 Dead (L4D1) Survivors down south for a meeting with the L4D2 cast, while delivering new single-player, multiplayer and co-operative gameplay for the PC and Xbox 360.

The Passing also introduces a series of weekly game mode events dubbed "Mutations." These week-long runs of new gameplay modes range from "Realism Versus" mode to "Chainsaw Massacre," which gives all players chainsaws with an unlimited supply of gasoline. There are over 20 Mutations planned, each playable on all L4D2 Campaigns. Mutations are exclusively available to owners of "The Passing" DLC.

In addition, "The Passing" offers a new co-operative challenge mode of play, support for infected bot play in Versus, a new "uncommon common" zombie class (the fallen survivor), melee weapon (golf club), and firearm (M-60).

- Coach

Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:44 am
Felix Rex

yay...tomorrow. :twisted: Not that I'll get to play it until Friday at the earliest.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:38 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

For Derf, who feverishly asked on Facebook if the passing was upon us yet...nope! Not as of 17.15h CET it wasn't. ;-)

So, we need to organize when we will play. I think we can all make Friday night except perhaps for Satis? What time can you start playing Friday, Satsi? Perhaps we can just play late then...that or Saturday. :P

- Coach

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:16 am
Minor Diety

Facebook?

You mean Steam chat.

I'd be up for a game today :)

Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:41 am
Minor Diety

Why did I say Facebook? I don't even have an account... :? weird

- Coach

Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:47 am
Felix Rex

it's your secret facebook desires.

I don't have any plans for Friday night at the moment, so that may be open. I get home around like 10:15pm GMT, assuming I don't have to work late for some reason. Considering how l4d and drinking go together...and friday and drinking go together... it may be a good combo if that's not too late.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:46 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I'm so up for that. See you there!

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 40  Next