It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 40  Next
Left 4 Dead 2!! 
Minor Diety

Post Re: Left 4 Dead 2!!
Oh and i'm not gonna bother with the Excel shit any more. I'm bored of it now and I get the picture:

Rinox = shouter / grenadier
Derf = killer / grenadier / pain-whore
Satis = killer / all-rounder
Peltz = all-rounder
O'cram = SI-killer / CI-lover
Shiny = pilot / driver / boat-captain

Last edited by derf on Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:10 pm
Felix Rex

haha... don't stop the statistics!

Actually, you stats will get a lot more meaningful as your sample size increases. You can also do cool stuff like plot changes over time. :roll: But I sure as hell am not doing it, so whatever.

Good game guys, it was fun. We're getting pretty good at this, I think, though that Parish ending is still rough. Pipes and/or bile bombs are damned important.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:21 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Yeah ok. We'll, i'll keep screencapping the scores and one day when I absolutely nothing to do i'll punch in the numbers. i have a backlog of 2 sessions already I think.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:30 pm
Felix Rex

You play with google docs at all? I think it would be possible for you to use that to kinda share out your spreadsheet. If that's the case (and I don't really know, I've never used it), you could probably upload what you have and everyone could assist in inputting the data and pulling stats out of it.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:08 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Yeah, Google docs is basically on online spreadsheet / word etc. Good for collaboation, but no real use for sharing on forums. I'm not sure I trust anyone with input. :lol: Give it a week or something and i'll make an update

Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:58 am
Felix Rex

Good game today... Hard Rain on expert realism. It was tough... as always the sugar mill part had use trying it over...and over...and over... and over again. Seriously like 20 tries. When we finally made it, I died at the elevator, but Peltz, Derf and Ocram managed to get through the sugarcane field. However, but Derf and Ocram got killed at the gas station and, with everyone's urgings, Peltz stayed in the safe room.

We almost all made it out. Derf ended up dying, but only because of a sniper tank. Finale was beaten first try... not bad. Sorry to Derf... just bad luck there.

Anyway, I got some video of one of part of one of the sugar mill runs where we were working together to kill a tank. Shows excellent team work, up until I stumble into a witch and get killed. :roll:

http://clankiller.com/stuff/l4d_er_hardRain.wmv (8MB)

Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:58 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Haha, awesome video. Especially the part where the concrete slab flies past Peltz's head. :)

Also, you stepping on the witch! :lol:

Regarding the game, we only had 8 restarts in total so i thought it went ok.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:27 pm
Felix Rex

8? Seriously? It felt like so many more.

Lol @ the stats. What's with your zombie kill count lately? You've been a 1 man zombie eating apocalypse

Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:08 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Regarding the SI, cant really tell based on one campaign. Satis and I have similar playstyle hence the high SI count. And man i felt like shit when i left you (derf) out there to die. I got a really good laugh out of blastin Ocram to death on one of the tries. A single zombie crawled up next to the elevator and i tracked it and it stopped to hit marco but i was still in trackmode and i fired and poof ocram was gone :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:55 am
Minor Diety

lol @ trackmode!!

Regarding my "death" at the boat, don't worry about it. I really don't mind so long as someone gets out. It's kind of a bug in my eyes that incapped people die on the escape vehicle.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:11 am
Minor Diety

Good to hear you guys had fun (and made it out). Wish I had been there, because yesterday night turned out to be quite the no-nookie disappointment, but whatevah right. I'd potentially be up for today but seeing as you guys have been playing 2 times this weekend already I'd understand if you're done with it for now. :P

Nice vid...maybe I should think about capsing some gamplay as well, because it really looks different in "isolation" (ie when you're not frantically scuttering around yourself). Like that witch. :lol:

P.S. I think that they are counted as "making it out" as long as someone is quickly enough to start the reviving process Derf. Kinda like if you start healing in the saferoom at the end of a level and it stars loading the next one, you'll have healed.

- Coach

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:44 am
Minor Diety

No because I saw the recovery bar about three quarters up, yet I still died. Unless of course for some crazy reason Peltz's finger slipped off the mouse at the last nanosecond.

I'd be up for a game today too. I've got next week off so whatever.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:37 am
Minor Diety

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:59 pm
Felix Rex

lol, I love your illustrated stats

unbeknownst to all, I fraps'd a fair chunk of the finale (the one where we actually made it). Unfortunately, Fraps apparently captures all audio chatter except my own. *shrug* Broken into two vids auto-magically by fraps.

http://clankiller.com/stuff/left4dead2_ ... House1.wmv (18MB)
http://clankiller.com/stuff/left4dead2_ ... House2.wmv (12MB)

points of interest:
immediately following the cap start, Derf 'called' everyone...hence the chatter
at the beginning of part 2, Derf eats his pills like the glutton he is :roll:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:25 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Haha, that moment with the pills was hilarious. And then there was O'Cram who ALSO refused to give me his adrenaline shot, even though the homo was at full health. British scum brothers. :P

Kinda weird to hear everyone talking except for Satis, what with him capping the thing. Love the vid, especially O'Cram's panicky "where is everyone ooooh I'm gonna dieee" girly screaming when me, Derf and Satis are all waiting at the gate.

Btw guys - it's March. You know what that means right? The Passing is almost here!! :twisted:

- Coach

Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 40  Next