It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 40  Next
Left 4 Dead 2!! 
Minor Diety

a shotgun with a laser.... that's like a katana with a scope.

You talk about that as if it's a bad thing.

Also; 2 more vids from The Passing found here:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/02 ... sing-vids/

And:

Quote:
Well, right at the end of the second video, Chet lets slip that we’re due a comic that explains the current fate of the first game’s survivors, and, and! new DLC for L4D1. Too little too late, some will cry, but hey- it’s still something, sometime.

- Coach

Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:06 am
Stranger

Post Re: Left 4 Dead 2!!
Actually katana with iron sights would be even more useless :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:22 pm
Minor Diety

That was an interesting game last night wasn't it?

I was absolutely shattered and exhausted from the work week so forgive me if I was sometimes purposefully slashing people in the face with axe or machete to conjure some mischievous energy into myself. Oh and the phone calling. :D That was so funny... for me anyway. :D

Pretty funny game though. O'cram failing to realise, twice, that he had a defib unit. Me and o'cram speaking crap throughout. Ox taking blindside damage due to typing messages. Peltz dying. :lol:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:29 am
Minor Diety

Haha, yeah, I had fun. I may have seemed a bit curt or whatever due to my silence/lack of voice comm, but I was having a lot of fun. :lol: Fucking O'Cram and his defib, I spent like 5 mins typing stuff about him rezzing me when I died and the thick bastard still didn't realize what I was on about. :roll:

We did surprisingly well given how messed up we were, though! Swamp Fever isn't all that hard anyway.

Other highlights:

-O'Cram shooting derf into a bloody pulp for closing the door on him
-me throwing a mollie on derf about 5 mins into the game
-Peltz getting sacrificed over and over again
-My 'run to the radio' from way out in the finale while letting O'Cram and Pelt die behind me
-looting/stealing
-Derf fucking us over on the panic event with the drawbridge
-Cathphrases: 'Oi, give me your pills' (O'Cram to just about anyone) and 'Oh whaaat?' (Derf after getting tank sniped for the 1000th time)

I lurv L4D2

- Coach

Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:36 am
Stranger

The tanks homing projectiles are a fucking pain on the swamp map. And either ocram or derf even commented on the "Aggro the horde and then leave one person to fend it off" tactic. :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Last edited by Peltz on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:46 am
Minor Diety

Haha, Derf is the last man alive who has a right to comment on that. :lol:

I love doing it too...usualy the person getting left behind will attract the majority of the hard, giving free reign to me and whoever is running along. :twisted:

- Coach

Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:49 am
Minor Diety

Ox's 1337 aiming technique:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 pm
Stranger

Yea i have noticed that on lots of occasion but never bothered to sshot it because i figured everyone had seen it.

I kinda liked using the nade launcher. Since my play style is waaaaaay less aggressive than the rest of you i think i did ok with it. I only had 4 more FF incidents than the second worst. I'm definitely going to pick it up again in the future and see how it goes.

Hooray for learning to spell definitely. I hope the dictionary got it right. :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:58 am
Minor Diety

Yeah o'cram bitched to me about you nading indoors and FF'ing but honestly I didn't notice. I only remember you FF'ing me once, but then again i don't really perceive anything in-game other than the next zombie to kill. I sometimes quite like the deagle + nader combo.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:05 pm
Minor Diety

O'Cram is a ragequitting whore who messed up the stats anyway. :P

(for Satis' information: me, peltz, O'Cram and Derf did The Parish on R/E a few days ago and at the first try on the Bridge finale, we took off while O'Cram was still in the saferoom grabbing some ammo or something. Me and Derf rushed ahead (surprise), Peltz hung back to help O'Cram. Needless to say, they both got incapped before too long. :P Derf and I made it to the tank with adrenaline shots in our hands and no zombies around, ideal situation. As we ran past it, a smoker got derf and I just bailed. :) Made it to the chopper with a little luck and flew the fuck out of there. O'Cram ragequit before the ending credits. N00b!! :lol: ;) )

- Coach

Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:13 am
Stranger

Quote:
Yeah o'cram bitched to me about you nading indoors

That only happened when the tank descended upon us. And i saved his butt more than I FFd him :D

And Derf and Ocram got incapped at the same location. And while i was dancing around with the tank i managed to bolt off the bridge :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:40 am
Minor Diety

Guys, I'll be MIA tonight and tomorrow evening (most likely), so don't wait for me to play L4D2 if you wanna. :) Have fun!

- Coach

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:02 am
Felix Rex

how dare you have a real life?

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:09 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I know...I haven't played any game for longer than 30 mins in days. :cry: And those 30 mins were NBA 2k10 yesterday as I was wasting time trying to sober up before going to bed, after a night out watching footy. :P

- Coach

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 am
Minor Diety

Well, we played today Oxy-Woxy :D

Actually, it was just me to begin with playing on public then one by one, ocram, peltz and satis got interested and we ended up having a stab at Parish. We pro'd it basically. 1 hour 20 mins with 5 restarts, 4 of which were at the finale. :lol:

I dont wanna brag or anything but have a look at the attachment :)

The finale was pretty cool... we all rushed, o'cram not quite understanding the whole point about the scaffolding to flank the tank, but Peltz and Satis soon caught up and we were making it to the chopper. O'cram was ahead and Satis was in good shape, but Peltz went down just before the part where you go down to get to the chopper. Me and Satis, knowing O'cram was safely making it to the chopper, courageously (or carelessly) went back to revive Peltz... he and I tried to stumble our way forward while Satis went to rejoin Ocram but then Peltz went down again. I had a quick check to see if Peltz was revivable, but the tank was too near and that split second of think-time cost me my escape. O'cram and Satis made it safely out.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 40  Next