It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
Left 4 Dead 
Minor Diety

Well, a few of points about the finale... Yes, it seemed easier, but:

a) The campaign was hard enough and I greatly appreciated a not-so-difficult finale. Kinda makes a pleasant change.
b) We only did it on advanced
c) That train bit is a mini-finale on its own... and I didn't even participate! :lol:

You know, i gotta say again that this campaign was really, really well done. It's probably the only addon campaign that when i absorb the surroundings, they make sense.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:32 am
Minor Diety

Haha, that train was fun. I actually hit the train switch on purpose when you started saying you wanted to ride the train too, with O'Cram still trying to get off and rescue you from the closet. :P

Just avoiding another mass teamkill event! (actually, it was half of an accident and half me being a bastard :lol: )

- Coach

Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:52 am
Stranger

I was wondering why the hell i couldnt get off the train.

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:25 am
Felix Rex

Post Re: Left 4 Dead
So, good game on Saturday. It's amazing how easy l4d1 is in comparison to #2.

I took some vids and got a great sequence showing how callously we would behave toward one-another. :roll: In this case, Derf set Ox on fire.

http://clankiller.com/stuff/fireyOxen.wmv

Sun May 09, 2010 8:32 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol. Well, that was cold but calculated. Let's face it, a) You were going to die. b) You did the exact same thing to me earlier

:D

Sun May 09, 2010 12:35 pm
Count

Not to mention how many times I took Derf down :( usually right after he healed himself.

Sun May 09, 2010 11:27 pm
Minor Diety

Hahaha, yeah, I remember that bit. You bastard Derf. :P I wasn't going to die at all if I'd had a little cover. :roll: You were just all too eager to get the molo in there. To be fair though, the exact same thing could be said about me when I fried your ass. And as for the "me climbing up right into the fire" part...yeah, it looks totally retarded now, but I as you can see it went out the moment I fell down. I was hoping I'd timed my climb up right in the moment between the actual flames and them "clearing up", you know, the second when you still see fire but it doesn't hurt anymore. I was a little too fast. :roll:

Other glorious bastard moment: Derf getting incapped by Shiny again and me offering to heal him because he was grey, then halfway the healing (because he was so eager) I got suspicious and stopped, thinking he wasn't grey at all and just looking for a free ride of the ole' Ox medkit. :lol: Then 15 seconds later he gets swarmed by zombies and a hunter and dies instantly. "Guess he WAS grey". :oops:

- Coach

Mon May 10, 2010 2:24 am
Minor Diety

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIr7VDK4uGk

Thu May 13, 2010 4:44 pm
Minor Diety

Btw, that was a crazy ass session. We were failing hardstyle. I went coo-coo at the end. :)

Thu May 13, 2010 4:52 pm
Minor Diety

Rape defined in a video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJkHrNcaUvY

Sat May 15, 2010 6:59 pm
Felix Rex

I used my noob video editing skills to put this together from yesterday's l4d2 gnome adventures. I'm afraid it's 5:11 long and about 45MB. :roll:

http://clankiller.com/stuff/gnome_flavor_explosion.wmv

Sun May 16, 2010 10:59 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

You stupid bastard. You put it in the wrong thread. Die noob!

Cool vid though. That last scene is funny as hell :)

Sun May 16, 2010 12:39 pm
Stranger

Cool video, i didn't know i suck so much hahaha.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun May 16, 2010 1:50 pm
Felix Rex

lol... you're fine. Other than when you crash. :roll:

Yea, I guess this is the wrong thread. damnit. Oh well. Too late now.

Sun May 16, 2010 5:21 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Man, I laughed so hard when seeing that again. It's kind weird to hear me talking my bullshit all the time without Satis' voice in there, though. I sound even crazier than I already do. :roll:

hey Derfinho, I was thinking about revisiting some of those custom campaigns we never finished in L4D1 because they were shit hard. With our new skill level (OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAND) we could probably take them now...and all of them are still installed for me anyway (didn't delete or move the game since we first played). Also, the very last one we did was a really well done campaign iirc. I'll have a peek when i get home.

- Coach

Wed May 19, 2010 4:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next