It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
Left 4 Dead 
Minor Diety

Hehehe, I would definitely be up for gaming but I'm probably busy after work. :( I played Crash Course in versus a couple of times and enjoyed it, and ran through it with bots.

It's relatively short but the finale level makes up for a lot, it has a little twist that can be very exciting. You'll see. :)

Can't wait to run through it on expert really.

- Coach

Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:31 pm
Felix Rex

well, maybe next weekend then. Oh wait, you're out of town again. :roll: Maybe the weekend after that. I took a couple days off around the of the month too... plan on staying home and gaming most likely.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:39 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hey, I'll try to get home fairly early to be able to play L4D. But I can't promise anything. :(

- Coach

Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:11 am
Minor Diety

I'm free for L4D tonight and tomorrow (and Sunday really). After that it'll probably be a while before I can play again with me moving next week, so I hope you bitches can make it to play Crash Course on expert. :)

- Coach

Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:52 am
Minor Diety

aw man, i so wanna play crash course with you guys.

youre moving house ox?

Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:39 am
Minor Diety

Yeah, moving to the city next weekend. That's the plan anyway. :) Water and electricity and shit should be easy to arrange, but internet connection might take a while. We'll see.

You'll be sorely missed man. Who's gonna gib Satis in a hail of FF shotgun shrapnel now?! ;)

- Coach

Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:48 am
Felix Rex

I'll hopefully be available tomorrow. We'll see. Tonight too, but my night is pretty damned late for you guys.

Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:13 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Me, Shiny, Satis and Peltz got together on Saturday and played some Crash Course on expert. We had some technical problems with Peltz' awful ping and his disconnects, then with my steam crashing and ending our game (I was hosting). :(

But we got some decent time in, with another epic survival run from Satis as the tank raped all the rest of us. :roll: We tried the finale but failed pretty hard, but that is pretty much to expect on the first run right. :P

Looking forward to the next run!

- Coach

Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:38 am
Minor Diety

im coming back saturday so im up for a game!oneelevenoneeleven

*edited by Satis for making the page scroll*

Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:51 am
Minor Diety

lol awesome! We'll finally have someone to FF us again!! ;)

I'll be moving in the weekend buutttt there's no hurry really, I can leave my pc here and play L4D until I get internet hooked up at my new place.

So let's just make Saturday evening a playday for now?

- Coach

Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:37 pm
Felix Rex

Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:38 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Thanks for the game guys. Finally i got to play crash course. It was ok, nothing majorly awesome in terms of mappage. Too short too. Still pretty fun FF'ing you guys by accident :D getting set on fire, you know, that kind of stuff. :lol:

Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:13 pm
Minor Diety

You really fucked up that finale dude. :lol: We were sitting in the office and I saw you climbing on the roof for some reason (turned out you were firing at gas cans) and then the smoker showed up. Hahaha. If we had been closer we could have saved you - Satis managed to unsmoke you through the wall but that was it.

It wasn't the best coordinated game we ever played, but that's ok with you doing it for the first time. You totally pwned that second time we did it on advanced and two bots, too. Epic stuff. :D

Now...when you getting L4D2?! :P

- Coach

Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:03 am
Minor Diety

Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:40 am
Felix Rex

heh, that was pretty fun. I'm not sure how much I'm digging elite, though... getting repeatedly pwnt (especially on a long ass level like that) is kinda annoying. I think when l4d2 comes out, I'll be mainly interested in playing on advanced. Maybe elite eventually when the newness wears off. :roll:

Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:21 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next