It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 40  Next
Left 4 Dead 2!! 
Minor Diety

Maybe J too? And his little brother? I hope he reads this. ;)

In any case, if Satis and Shiny set a four-pack up I'm definitely game. So we'd just need a 4th person with paypal to get that one up.

- Coach

Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:53 am
Minor Diety

I read everything, just lack time to reply. :wink:

Dunno, don't think i'll be getting L4D2. Don't even find the time to play the first one (as you might have noticed). Busy @ school + kid that absorbs tons of time. So if i have some free time, i'll just play something i already own or play something free (like DDO).

~King of Thieves~

Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:11 am
Minor Diety

regarding 4 pack... i would be definitely up for this if i was at home with my pc since i know id be playing it. but im still away with no clue on when im coming back so its kind of disincentivising my hype for l4d2. i will obviously still buy it, but i dont mind waiting till i get back and buy it full price.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:20 am
Minor Diety

I guess it's just Peltz and me then for now. :)

Not that I mind O'Cram pitching in, but Peltz has seniority. ;)

Derf, wtf are you doing right now anyway?

- Coach

Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:38 am
Felix Rex

lol@ox... I know what Paypal is. I have an account. I'm just not familiar with paying other people directly or getting paid... just sending my cash to ebay sellers. :P

So I dunno, how you guys wanna do this? I don't mind being the purchaser, if Peltz and my price are virtually identical. Peltz, Ox, Shiny and I? Just give me the word and I'll snatch it up. We can then try to complete a campaign with just baseball bats.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:07 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

And you can send money over paypal as a gift (use the 'personal' tab) using an email address for the recipient. I suggest we use the email address you use for paypal, since I'm fairly sure you'd need a paypal account to withdraw the cash. :roll:

And sorry for the confusion there - I was already wondering how in hell's name you could be the only person ever on the intarweb who doesn't know paypal. :lol:

- Coach

Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:10 am
Minor Diety

im having a stab at mechanical engineering (family business) since i cant find a decent job in the uk. basically helping my uncles and learning the basic and at the same time prototyping a few bits and bobs. mainly a paintball gun which im taking pretty seriously. if all goes well i will be considering production, lets just say that. so ive been doing alot of technical drawing and manual milling and turning.

all in all, its a very interesting and eye opening field. funny thing is, o'crams (my bro's) field is practically computer aided machining, so he knows his shit too.

so im here in italy for the moment with practically no time constraints. the only down side is im not earning any money, so i really cant do any travelling on my own or buying shit. but i suppose that helps me keep focus on productive shit. plus, its not as if im not going out to alps or pubs on weekends anyways :D

Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:18 pm
Stranger

To Derf: The game launches in November as you can see from the various pictures.

To Ox and Satis: Can you guys do some research on how this shit actually works and then pass me te details and ill have the kaching over pronto.

EDIT: To Derf, there's nothing like drinking on your uncles expense, now is there, Ha!

EDIT2: I think the price i have is without tax.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:31 pm
Minor Diety

- get/hijack a paypal account
- log on
- choose the "send money" tab on the main page
- enter the email of the recipient (Satis will give it to you and me over PM I suppose)
- enter the amount in dollar (again, Satis will give us the correct amount)
- choose the "personal" tab below and select the "gift" option

That's basically all there is to it. It should work out fine.

We can do a test run, perhaps. I'll send Satis a dollar if he provides me with an email address. We'll see how that works first. :)

@ Derf: damn man, I got like 18516 days of holiday left. I would drop by and show those Italians some real beer drinking, but there are...complications. Positive ones. I'll tell soon. :) Good to hear you're keeping busy tho, sounds like pretty awesome stuff.

- Coach

Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:15 pm
Minor Diety

but there are...complications.

blonde? brunette? :wink:

Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:19 pm
Minor Diety

Haha, I wish. They're of the professional kind. :P

- Coach

Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:33 pm
Felix Rex

Anyway, yea, I'm good for the Stream thing. I'll pick it up some time soon and send you guys my paypal email.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:07 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

aight, done. You guys should have them now. I'll PM you my paypal thing. Cost is $33.75 in US per person. No Canadian dollars or Belgian waffles accepted.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:37 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Hah, ill send you some rubles. Well i just finished breakfest and saw your pm, i already contacted my "paypal account holder" and will have your money transferred soon enough.

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:25 am
Minor Diety

Kk bitch, thanks for the effort! I've got only 27 bucks on paypal atm so I transfered some money from the bank this morning. As soon as it's on paypal I'm sending you the moolah. :)

Can't accept the game gift yet from here as I'm at work, but will do so tonight.

Now where's that demo? :P ;)

- Coach

Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 40  Next