It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 39  Next
Left 4 Dead 
Minor Diety

Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:50 am
Stranger

Some games use it to prevent cheating. Google it.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:02 pm
Minor Diety

Google your mum to prevent her from cheating.

:D

Anyway, gg earlier guys. That Hunter-ladder bit was frakkin hilarious. "Chaaaarge!" lol

Oh and due to Ocrams past bug issues, that was the furthest he ever got on Death Toll. That nVidia 9600 seems to have fixed the prob.

Oh and good to see Peltz playing that game again. Good mollie throws as usual.

Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:20 pm
Minor Diety

Yeah man, that hunter ladder...almost ruined that level for us. :lol: He actually incapped all three of us, but thankgod not at the same time.

Some other hilarious moments were Derf going recon (and getting raped/no lube by a hunter), Peltz getting smoked and huntered at every twist and turn, me getting hit by tank ranged TWICE simply because I falsely assumed that a parked car/forklift would block the concrete....too much really. And oh yeah, O'Cram getting me from 100 to 0 in one FF shotty blast about 3 minutes in the campaign, and Derf FF killing me while I was grey. :roll:

And that was the first time O'Cram made it to the final in Death Toll? I didn't know that. :twisted: I would have given him a little more info if I did, hahaha. Was funny to see him jump off the rock at the end. We'll get him through next time.

And tbh, I'm kinda meh about the rock tactic by now. I say we try to defend the house next time. :P We're not as n00bish as we used to be, after all.

Also, too bad Satis and Shiny needed to run on the weekend. But that LOTR level was kind of insane anyway (me and derf made it a little further and we got owned hard, but it was just the two of us then so...).

So Peltz, steam fixed the issue for you then I gather? After a week or two of suckness?

(and the tank remains my nemesis. I really need to learn to run like a bitch, ie Satis, when there's one around.)

- Coach

Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:02 am
Stranger

Yeh, rock is lame now, there is another rock btw which acts similarly but the horde can get to you but tank disappearing chance is very high but thats just another sissy way. I say make a stand and go down like a man.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:57 am
Minor Diety

Crash course probably coming very very soon

http://kotaku.com/5358347/is-left-4-dea ... ng-sept-23

- Coach

Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:21 am
Minor Diety

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2009/09 ... ent-291143

- Coach

Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:08 am
Minor Diety

Crash Course DLC announced for the 29th. I'll be on holiday then, so no fun for me. But you bitches can give it a whirl. :P

- Coach

Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:52 am
Felix Rex

The DLC is out. I just logged in a Steam client and got my l4d update, but can't play yet. :roll:

Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:40 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

hehe, god knows when ill be back on my pc. for now im running steam on my laptop for chat only.

kinda missing getting uberfrags on l4d :D

Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:12 am
Felix Rex

yea, it's definitely there. Shiny and I played a little bit yesterday, though we didn't finish the thing. Looks fun as hell. And yea, there are tier 2 weapons in the first level. And tons of gas tanks. And a mounted gun. And a howitzer.

Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:17 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6230835.ht ... op;title;2

According to the study above, deep down Derf feels bad for capping your asses :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:46 am
Minor Diety

oh for sure. soon enough i find the the funny side of it, but i do feel like shit for a second or two when it happens (provided its my fault) :)

lol @ memories of blasting satis to death on blood harvest ages ago :lol:

Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:18 am
Minor Diety

Still one of my all-time fav in-game moments, that. :lol: No zombie in sight, Derf turns around and goes *BAM BAM BAM* incapping him and then killing him while he's on the ground. Sweet!!

Anyway, you guys up for a little Crash Course on expert tonight? I'm home, so if you can make it...

Sucks that Derf can't make it and blow us all to FF hell, but hey. :)

- Coach

Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:27 am
Felix Rex

dunno if you guys got together or not, but I'm off of work tomorrow if you guys are up. Not sure if you have time to play games afer work on a Monday or not... I certainly do. :twisted:

Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:25 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 39  Next