It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next
Left 4 Dead 
Minor Diety

lol. To be fair, I didn't so much blow her off as to just avoid meeting her on Saturday. :P Priorities are for lam0rz anyway.

- Coach

Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:00 am
Minor Diety

lol. To be fair, I didn't so much blow her off as to just avoid meeting her on Saturday. :P Priorities are for lam0rz anyway.

You dumbass :lol:

Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:31 am
Minor Diety

Might be good to say that me, Satis and Shiny had another crack at the finale of the Heaven Can Wait campaign when Derf was MIA and Satis made it to the end thanks to our camping a glitchy watchtower. :)

I got smoked and Shiny met the tank as we rand for the bunker. :roll: I know Derf got pissed off with the sheer mayhem of the campaign, and I agree with him to an extent (the final stand against the blast doors coming down was pretty insane). But the rest of the campaign was pretty ace. Loved the gauntlet in the car park, frantic fun! L4D2 will feature such obstacles too.

- Coach

Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:45 am
Felix Rex

Yea, it wasn't too bad. What campaign for next week? I've downloaded a few others and played through most of Dead City a week or two ago. It's pretty decent if you guys wanna check it out, though it has some SERIOUS level design issues. I think it's based off of something or other, so that may explain the major level design problems.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:48 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I'm ok with Dead City, but I'm also looking at Night Terror and Coal'd Blood.

Night Terror is more of a "fantasy" campaign with outrageous locations than anything like Heaven Can Wait or the original campaigns, tho, so I don't know how you guys would feel about that. It's supposed to be very well-made.

In Coal'd Blood isn't officially finished yet but can be played.

Some campaigns here: http://www.nova-clan.org/l4dmaps.html

Too bad the central hub for custom L4D campaigns (L4Dmaps.com) has been down for days. :( I'll look around.

- Coach

Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:12 am
Minor Diety

Also, the announced DLC mini-campaign crash course can't be far away...with L4D2 coming in November we should see it very soon.

- Coach

Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:25 am
Felix Rex

I've got copies of all the campaigns I downloaded. I can put them on clankiller.com for download, no big deal. I don't have coal'd blood or the other, though...I'll look into grabbing em and maybe throwing together a quick download page.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:52 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Good idea. :) I'll keep my ears open for more good campaigns in the meantime.

- Coach

Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:18 am
Felix Rex

http://clankiller.com/stuff/deadcity_ca ... 809_70.zip
http://clankiller.com/stuff/7_hours_lat ... 9_2003.zip
http://clankiller.com/stuff/270609-l4d_ ... ybeta1.zip

Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:31 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

hey guys, thanks for that awesome game earlier today. i was buzzing for some reason so I was keen to get the killing done, which reflected in my final kill count :)

The finale was fun. Sorry shiny for closing that door on you :lol: and almost killing you at the end with my shotgun :lol:

Yeah, ox you seemed to have a stinker, kinda like me when we played the time before. You made up for it at the ending though. Didnt you save Shiny?

Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:59 pm
Minor Diety

Tell me about it, I was getting myself into trouble over and over again. Really bad game from me. And the tank will always be my nemesis. :lol:

Did have the feeling that we're getting pretty used, even to expert. Remember when we had to do that finale over and over again and would fail? If I didn't play like a total dork we might have done it from the first time out. Blood Harvest is by far the toughest of the four campaigns.

I did save Shiny yeah. But that was only because you and Satis actually stuck around to hold off the hordes, which became fatal to you and him. :P Satis was fucked the worst, he was playing well all game and then gets pretty randomly hit by a tank ranged just when he's about to get in the rescue vehicle. And I wasn't getting back out there, fuck no. :)

- Coach

Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:02 am
Felix Rex

yea, you bastards. I just need to play like I used to... jump into the rescue vehicle and maybe provide some covering fire.

Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:38 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

EDIT: Some random people ive been playing with follow the moto of "Jump into the rescue boat and provide some friendly fire!"

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:13 am
Felix Rex

hehe.... one for all and all for....wait, wtf? Where'd everyone go?

Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:08 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I think we should pre-coordinate our next L4D weekend play if possible. This weekend was fun and the original campaigns still have a lot of gloss over most of the custom stuff, but new stuff is always interesting. :)

While I am interested in the ones Satis uploaded already, I was thinking more about Coal'd Blood which is now finished and has the highest rating of all custom campaigns on l4dmods.com.

http://www.l4dmaps.com/details.php?file=1547

Who's in? I can make Friday and Saturday. And Sunday.

- Coach

Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next