It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 39  Next
Left 4 Dead 
Minor Diety

Hahaha...well, fine. I just did a little bit of research myself and yeah, seems the MP is completely random when it comes to connection issues. I remember having absolutely none with BG2 back in the day, but meh.

Only other recent RPG's with MP support are NWN 1 and 2, and fuck that. Sigh.

It seems like we'd need to go as far back as Diablo 2 for some decent co-op rpg-ish (very ish) fun. Meeeh.

Also, I tried putting up a RA3 skirmish with 2 teams of 2 players (in this case 3 CPU and me) and it's perfectly possible. However, my pc crashed hard when i ticked one of the boxes. :o Dunno what's up with that, as I played RA3 singleplayer with no crashes at all. Seems like my pc is trying to make me lay off the MP, cause except for all Source Engine games all my MP attempts crash like a bitch. :cry:

- Coach

Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:40 am
Stranger

In order to fix the lag in IWD2 you need to disable Direct3d. So no IWD2 on vista since one can not do this running vista.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:26 am
Minor Diety

Yeah Ox, I installed and played a bit of RA2 just for the hell of it last night. Surprisingly old-looking. It ended up CTD'ing during a skirmish.

Tesla coils ftw!

Okay, ill start looking into RA3.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:32 am
Minor Diety

If you can pick it up for like 10 quid, then it might be worth it trying to overcome my goddamn freeze issues. :)

- Coach

Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:43 am
Minor Diety

So, Saturday evening then? I've been putting off playing farther than the first map just for you hoes. :P

Let me know if I need to put some Duvel cold. :twisted:

- Coach

Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:40 am
Felix Rex

yea, I should be good. I have plans that evening (my time), but that shouldn't affect us.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:26 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:04 am
Minor Diety

Ok after noticing that I could reinstall L4D no problem on my laptop (but it can't work it anyway) I realized the problem was with something local and steam-related, so I decided to look harder for a solution to my problem. I found it (involved renaming steam files in 2-3 different folders, pretty annoying) so I'm reinstalling right now.

If you guys are all up today we can try again. But I know Satis and Shiny might be busy so we'll see, maybe next week.

Oh and look what I found:

http://www.l4dmods.com/index.php?option ... &Itemid=13

Wow. It's not so much the Zoey naked model that I find disgusting, but the way they've done it is just completely...ugh. Panties ripped to the side? Wha? Nice touch on the bouncy boobs tho. :roll:

- Coach

Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:09 am
Minor Diety

for perverts perhaps?

Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:17 am
Felix Rex

I like naked female models. :P Though yea, whoever came up with that specific one may have some mental difficulties. I'm surprised people weren't offering to heal her constantly.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:54 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

So just to not fail AGAIN at L4D...let's get this show on the road. Saturday? Let's say, 20h my time? That's 19h for Derf and 13h for Satis and Shiny, if I'm not mistaken.

I could make Friday just fine too, but Satis will probably be at work (the bitch) then.

Now let's just hope that a steam update doesn't fuck my L4D install up again. :roll:

- Coach

Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:33 am
Minor Diety

Friday isn't good for me but Saturday is fine.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:04 am
Felix Rex

I'm on vacation, so I'm actually available on Friday (and every day this week). However, Shiny'll be out until the evening, I think, so that probably wouldn't work. I'm up for Saturday.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:07 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I just blew off some second-base goodness on Saturday so we better get down to some L4D!

- Coach

Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:27 pm
Felix Rex

you blew off a chick for l4d? I hope she was diseased or ugly. Or both. Because otherwise you may wish to examine your priorities.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:23 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 39  Next