It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next
Team Fortress 2 
Stranger

Random music that does not fit the time or the place tends to piss me off :D, id rather have no sound at all.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:29 am
Minor Diety

Heh nice pic, wasn't watching the score there.

~King of Thieves~

Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:56 pm
Minor Diety

Cool. I spent most of my time playing with Satis this afternoon bitching about how my low score wasn't because of lack of skill but because of the game and lamers. :P Hehehe.

Actually, once I stopped playing scouts and picked up demoman as 'regular' class I quickly found myself halfway my team scores. I guess it wasn't a scout map.

- Coach

Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:22 pm
Stranger

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:58 pm
Stranger

I took this pic some time ago. I alt+tab'ed out of the game for some reason and when i returned the game tried to go for a 1400x1050 resolution (which it doesn't support nor understand) and it resulted in this..

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:22 am
Minor Diety

Heh, gotta love a GUI that takes up half the sceen. And now I know why everybody was being as while I was teleporting around as a scout. :roll:

- Coach

Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:23 am
Felix Rex

lol, teleporting as scout. :roll: What pisses me off is when I'm an engineering and people are pushing me off my own teleporter.

Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:16 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Btw, I found I'm much more destructive as a demoman or soldier. Especially as a demoman, apparently Maybe it's just my inner black alcoholic Scotsman speaking. :roll:

It's too bad that the game isn't really my sort of thing, because I like the design and class balance a LOT. But I still play it quite a lot these days.

Btw Satsi, saw you bought Prototype...having fun with it? Supposed to be pretty good.

- Coach

Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:24 am
Felix Rex

yea, I'm enjoying it. If I can find the prototype thread (or start one) I'll probably yap about it some more.

I was starting to get burned out on TF2. I'll probably be back to it at a later date.

Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:16 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Now that i have the Force of Nature and the ball for the scout, im just loving it, bat bat bat disguise dead :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:23 pm
Minor Diety

I'm starting to like classes i normally don't play much. Scout and spy come to mind.

I especially never liked spy (i just suck at it i guess) but by playing it you get better and start to appreciate it. Really nice to get behind enemy lines and backstab the annoying snipers.
Or with the new spy watch (cloak and dagger), you can get a 'predator' feeling: it doesn't drain when you're cloaked and immobile, so you can just sit there, watch the enemy and wait for the right moment to strike.

Little tip: don't accidently let your ctrl-button slip though, you might get hit by a sniper who didn't even know you were there.

I'm starting to dislike paranoid pyros though. :)

~King of Thieves~

Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:52 pm
Stranger

I love scout, i play it almost every time im in TF2. Just out of curiosity, what the hell is "k.g.b" for the heavy class?

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:17 am
Minor Diety

If you kill a player with them, you'll be doing crit punching next. Not that you often start to punch people when you've got a minigun with 200 rounds i guess :P

~King of Thieves~

Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:44 am
Stranger

I think this calls for a teamwork with a scout. Scout stuns, heavy punches.

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:54 pm
Minor Diety

That would work yes, good thinking. But i don't think the heavy will be crit-punching a lot of enemies after that, anyone would half a brain would just stay clear from the heavy. And it's not that he can catch up with his überspeed :P

~King of Thieves~

Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next