It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next
Team Fortress 2 
Felix Rex

I've got a boatload of extra guns since they implemented the last update. I'm pretty tired of discovering the same damn guns over and over again. Anyway, if there's a trading system in the future I'll definitely gift them your way, Ox.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:23 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Sure, thanks in advance. I think I only ever found one special gun. I don't even know how that stuff works. I think I heard some guys yelling "dude take the gun! take it!" and "omg why didn't he take it" "no idea man" but I have no idea whatsoever if they were talking to me or not. :roll:

So...enlighten me. You find new weapons by picking them up after they randomly drop? I thought you automatically got them once you got a certain achievement or something. Confused now. :(

- Coach

Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:24 am
Felix Rex

it used to be after certain number of achievements. The last update changed that so they can 'drop' too, or something. Beats me. I didn't realize they physically dropped on the ground, but then again I tend to be pretty in-your-face and run over corpses anyway.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:33 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

They still come with getting a certain number of achievements (milestones) but since the sniper/spy update they also 'drop' .. but i don't believe you actually have to pick something up.
You'll just get the message 'Rinox found the Kritzkrieg' or something similar telling you you 'found' a new weapon.

~King of Thieves~

Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:03 am
Minor Diety

Oh ok, thanks J. I don't know what my teammates were yapping about then, maybe I just understood wrong. Btw, I still don't understand how the scoring system works in the game...so a kill nets you one point, right? And an assist? How does a medic gain points exactly? Do certain kills get you more points than others?

Even when admitting the gap in skill between me and them, I can hardly believe that on some servers the top players on my team get like 76 points and I only get 15 if it's just 1 point = 1 kill and nothing else. :? (haxx!!)

- Coach

Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:05 am
Minor Diety

Medics and engi's are support, so they get points for other stuff like setting up buildings and for übercharging. Don't know how assists count for points. Sniper gets 2 points for a headshot i think, backstab might count as 2 dunno. Capping a point/capturing intelligence etc. should score but no idea how much.

So point system isn't all about kills, only for some classes it will boil down to that.

Too lazy to search online for a full review on the score system in TF2.

~King of Thieves~

Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:44 am
Stranger

I think that when people use engis teleporter he gets a point. Soldier gets alot of points for caping an area.

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:43 am
Minor Diety

aha

~King of Thieves~

Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:18 am
Stranger

Ok, nice game @ today. First O'cram killed some dude, and after some witty remark by O'cram the loser kicked o'cram off the server. A few hours later, some moron was broadcasting music through the mike and i said there should be a autokick for holding the transmit button for more than ten seconds and this sentence won me the award of kick/ban. So yea super european server indeed, instead of kicking those that deserve it, those who speak against terror from 10year old children get kick/ban.

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:04 pm
Felix Rex

lol...usually I don't have many issues with assholes. Today there was some cocklover that was talking trash to someone else and got kick/banned. So...one positive one. :p Played with Ox some today...the bastard killed me a few times. I swear Ox, I'll track you down and shove my medic syringe gun up your buttocks. :P Seriously though, you're doing fairly well if you can kill me...good job. Now you just need to learn to play a bit better and we could tear some shit up as a heavy/medic or some other combo.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:15 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

On a side note: i seem to have lost almost all of my hats. Probably because i got them mostly through some server going crazy, i can understand that. Downside is that i've been deleting every new item i found since then because my backpack was full. Including new hats i found. So all i have now is a spy hat. :(

Server was annoying indeed, i was going to leave untill i saw Ox joined (and yours was full Peltz), luckily i was in the non-musical team.

~King of Thieves~

Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:01 pm
Stranger

Mm yeah, wont be playing on that server, hehe. This is the song one of them was transmitting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIvGBmJm ... re=related . The Admin just transmitted some electronic junk that doesn't classify as music but rather some industrial noise.

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:32 am
Minor Diety

Oh I heard that too. It was some absolutely terrible hardcore beat blasting through all the time. I don't know about you guys, but as soon as I join a server I mute all players except you bishes. All they ever do is yak yak yak anyway. :roll:

@ Satis: hahaha, I had a lot of fun blasting your ass. :P But to be fair, I was mostly just trying to run behind enemy lines to pick off medics, knowing that there would be a 1 in 2/3 chance of it being you. I'm digging scouts though, and I'm steadily getting better at playing them. Love the bat. Ding, ding ding!

One thing's for sure though: engineer guns are the bane of the scout. :( They rape you in 2 seconds on full health...

I'll team up for some heavy pwnage together with Satis next time.

- Coach

Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:57 am
Minor Diety

I seem to have forgotten how to mute people.

What's wrong with the song btw? It's great :wink:

~King of Thieves~

Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:02 am
Minor Diety

lol. And you can mute people just by pressing escape in-game J, and clock "mute players" in the main menu. It's weird that they don't give the option in-game in the player list, but hey.

- Coach

Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next