It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21  Next
Team Fortress 2 
Minor Diety

Man, that is all pretty awesome. Both the spy 'poster' ("CEO, Australian" and a Baccarat detector? Lulz) and the meet the spy trailer. Really really good, and very funny. :)

Did you check the source code for the spy poster (usurping the original sniper one)?

Code:
</script>
</head>
<!-- Spy sappin' mah update //-->
<body onLoad="MM_preloadImages('images/04_tf_logo_over.gif')">

<div id="mainContainer_04">
<center>

Hahaha. I love Valve so much I want their babies. :o Seriously good stuff. And with the double update they deliver on their promise that they were going to avoid having servers filled with nothing but snipers for weeks, cfr achievement whores. Besides, you can't really do a spy update without another update at the same time - a server with only cloaked spies would be quite lame.

- Coach

Sun May 17, 2009 5:01 am
Stranger

hmm they seem to be cheating with the ping too, coz i actually have better experience on US servers than in some EU servers. Today i saw how my grenade missed and it exploded without touching the enemy and they died, this was with 45 ping. I mean wtf. ye i know i know screen it or it didnt happen.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon May 18, 2009 5:07 am
Felix Rex

heh...sometimes the lag isn't network lag either, it's server lag because the box doesn't have enough balls to actually push the game. So your ping might be great, but the gameplay still sucks.

Anyway, looking forward to the next update. I haven't unlocked any of the scout items yet :roll:

Mon May 18, 2009 5:15 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I'm pretty sure i have 1 scout achievement, so no unlockables there either.

Update should be the 21st.

~King of Thieves~

Mon May 18, 2009 11:00 pm
Felix Rex

oh cool. I <3 Valve sometimes. Not so hot on the DRM thing or hte chance of getting locked out of all my games, but definitely digging the extended support and product expansion.

Tue May 19, 2009 7:01 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Last unlockable for sniper is known, it's a jar of urine. Makes enemies take extra damage and disables cloaking device of the spy. You can also use it to extinguish teammates on fire. So funny :lol:

~King of Thieves~

Thu May 21, 2009 1:30 am
Stranger

Playing on the US servers is not nice. Its bad enough with 60ping, but 160 is "spray n pray, pray some more, pray more..., and still miss" TF2 actually manages to make a 100 ping feel like 200 in any other shooter. As most weapons except the turret are so slow firing its kinda pure luck if you hit anything.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:16 pm
Minor Diety

I blame my ping too. :P ;) I had to go down for a while but left the game running so if I wasn't responding to any comments, just afk and not being a jerk.

I found that the heavy is hard to do right (his gun doesn't even do that much damage it seems). The pyro requires some getting used to as well. The demoman and the scout got me the most kills...me and Satis were ripping up the opposition at one point, me peppering them with explosives and him healing my ass.

Never even played engineer. :lol:

- Coach

Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:32 pm
Felix Rex

I like being medic and engineer, though without people helping you out and a mildly capable enemy team, engineer gets REALLY annoying. Especially when there are other engineers completely ignoring your needs. It's teamwork, you bastards.

Anyway, pyro's one of the easiest classes imo... it was the first one I got all the unlocks for. Medic is cool if you don't mind not directly killing people. Soldier is pretty cool for some blasting pwnage. :) Heavy can be annoying with all the snipers out there.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:41 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

yep soldier is fun if you get behind enemy lines, i mean rocket jumping two enemy snipers to death, ego overload :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:01 am
Stranger

J, i hate you for your 15 ping. I am forever doomed to play with 60ish ping.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:49 pm
Felix Rex

btw, I've seen a couple guys jump into TF with me lately when I'm at lunch. If I just disappear, don't be concerned.. that would be me having to go back to work. :roll:

Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:52 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Heh Peltz, i wouldn't even know my own ping.

I hope they're implementing the trading system soon, i want to give you guys some hats :)

~King of Thieves~

Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:47 pm
Minor Diety

Hats? Hell, you better send me some guns! :P

- Coach

Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:45 am
Stranger

You can see it when you press tab. its under "ping" :D

Some games use latency but i dont know whats the difference between them.

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21  Next