It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 39  Next
Left 4 Dead 
Felix Rex

yup, fun game as always. I bet that Derf would incap/kill 4 times but was wrong. :( Only 2. Though the amount of FF was pretty hilarious. Ox was only slightly behind with 10, though he tried to hide that fact. Meanwhile Peltz was a zombie magnet... I think he went down more often than a french whore on Bastille day. Appropriate since he was playing as Zoey.

Anyway, I think we should work on going faster. I was in a group recently that beat blood harvest on advanced in 28 minutes. It'd be nice to be able to beat all 4 campaigns on expert in 2 hours. :twisted:

Mon May 11, 2009 9:23 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Sure im up for that! Should make things rather hectic. Maybe i should disable my fire button and have 2 melee buttons? :lol:

Mon May 11, 2009 11:11 am
Stranger

Anyway, I think we should work on going faster. I was in a group recently that beat blood harvest on advanced in 28 minutes. It'd be nice to be able to beat all 4 campaigns on expert in 2 hours.

There are a couple of issues we need to address first:

1. Ping - We need a server that would give us a ping of no more than 150.
2. Planning - We need to start planning each step of the mission, it wouldnt hurt drawing maps and pointing out the loot possible locs.

Sure we could try just mowing down the zombie herd faster but i feel that this will take way too long and the results are questionable. We kinda need to set up roles (as in assault and covering the rear, not teamkiller uber and ops i failed with the molo.) And we should organize a fund raising to get ox a working headset :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon May 11, 2009 12:23 pm
Minor Diety

haha, yeah. My mic cost me about £3.99 :lol:

ill leave you and satis to the planning. i like to go with the flow. and follow orders :D

Mon May 11, 2009 1:30 pm
Felix Rex

The way it was done in the group I was in was basically everyone just ran the whole way. Hordes or panic events they might drop into corners or whatever, but they pretty much didn't stop for anything. And if you got smokered you got left behind unless it was convenient to rescue you. :roll: Anyway, I was just offering that as an option. It would take a serious pro to beat a movie on expert in 30 minutes. :twisted:

Mon May 11, 2009 3:24 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Yea, and Ox would incap us so he could just use us as decoys :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue May 12, 2009 12:58 am
Minor Diety

lol. I'd throw a molly into you bitches and run away :P Speed runs are fine with me, as are tactical plannings. As long as it doesn't get boring or lasts too long, I rather spend time blasting zombies than talking for 10 minutes about how to do it first. ;)

None of you ever heard my voice right? I think Pev did on one occassion. She said she though it'd be deeper - whatever that means. :( :lol:

I dunno guys - maybe when there appear new super-1337 campaign maps or something? Cause apart from the occasional "typing" hiccup (like when was Satis getting smoked last time) of mine I don't think we really struggle getting through the maps enough to demand me getting a voice set. :P I might get one anyway once I move out and need cheap phoning means anyway.

- Coach

Tue May 12, 2009 3:19 am
Minor Diety

you do tend to take alot of "chat-damage"

:lol:

Tue May 12, 2009 3:28 am
Minor Diety

It must really be blatant how I frequently suddenly stop to a halt and stare into the distance, only to have a zombie ambush me or one of you getting incapped behind my back. :roll: :P

- Coach

Tue May 12, 2009 3:31 am
Felix Rex

A mic is helpful regardless. You should definitely get one. I mean, Peltz has no qualms about using one and I bet his accent's harsher than yours is. But who knows. And that's not a dig on Peltz, I can understand him fine. I've lived all over the world... strong accents is completely normal to me.

I bet Ox sounds like a french woman.

Tue May 12, 2009 7:28 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

yeah. my bro heard your american accent and thought it was a bit novel. My last job was heavily multinational working for Intel. We had yanks, indians, russians, italians, spaniards, french, dutch, malaysians, chinks, etc.

Russian birds are the best tho :lol:

Tue May 12, 2009 9:11 am
Felix Rex

If I didn't work with a russian chick (a total bish btw) then maybe I'd agree. Though I do like the language, I think it's cool. I think my fav accent for a chick is either Irish or Australian. :roll: Maybe I just like women that sound uncivilized.

Tue May 12, 2009 11:40 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Tue May 12, 2009 11:50 am
Count

He says he doesn't have issues with accents but don't believe him. He can not tell what I am saying half the time. Especially when I am drinking and my southern comes out. He is constantly like of HEAL, I didn't know what you were saying. Very frustrating because I think he should be able to understand me.

And none of you are hard to understand. There are times I have no idea what someone said because of background music or some such but not for lack of speaking English.

Plus, if you all even knew how bad I butcher the little french and german I know. It's bad. And of course there was the mandrin I tried learning. Try speaking that with a southern accent!

So, I have a huge respect for how well you all non native english speakers speak.

And seriously, I am going to need some L4dead time soon. Unfortunately we will be out of town this weekend. It's been so long I am starting to feind.

I like the new level stuff OK but it gets old really quick. I much more enjoy the campaigns.

Tue May 12, 2009 12:56 pm
Felix Rex

yea, actually I prefer the campaigns too. It'd be cooler if the survival let you move forward and feel like you accomplished something. Fighting against the clock gets kinda repetitive. :?

Tue May 12, 2009 1:49 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 39  Next