It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 39  Next
Left 4 Dead 
Minor Diety

Reminds me to install fraps again. And yeah, would have been better if it was one continuous video but then the lulls in between tanks and hordes are just boring to watch. :roll:

I love how L4D has reached cult status in such a short time. I was discussing it with derf yesterday, how it probably was my best money<>fun investment in gaming in years (longer for him and his jaded ass).

Now if they would finally release the SDK...

- Coach

Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:46 am
Felix Rex

yea, I'm ready to build my level, damnit. The rest of you gamer wannabes need to brush up on your mapping and scripting skills.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:58 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:33 pm
Minor Diety

After playing some versus yesterday I have to repeat that it has one huge flaw: the fact that you can't pitch a team of 4 friends/clan members against another organised team of 4. You can round up 3 friends in the lobby and fight a bunch of PUG's but no other bands of 4.

I was playing death toll with PUG's yesterday and it was a very good game whitout any whiners and all fairly good players, both as infected and survivors. Typically we could both manage to get about 70% through a map as survivor before we got pwnt. So, when in chapter 4 one of my teammates surprise bails and another doesn't immediately takes his place, the snowball effect starts....second player leaves. Then the third player on my team goes as well. I'm left as the only human player vs. 4 human infected. :? I manage to get kinda far but of course get owned. Then the other team starts bailing because the imbalance of teams precludes any sort of challenge anymore. :(

That's the risk with pugs...one leaves, then another one, the another one...bleh. Need better matchmaking system.

- Coach

Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:01 am
Minor Diety

hey thanks for the gme last night bitches. I really liked the last finale, we seemed to click very nicely. A few times we even got incapped, but we managed to rapidly recover the situation (1 dude picks up, 1 dude pipes, 1 dude covers). Really slick. A big pat on the back to all of you.

:lol:

The rest of the campaign from when i joined went pretty normal. No silly deaths / fails.

Sorry about that slug to the thigh Satis. :lol: I turned around and looked down and your leg looked like a zombie leg.

I want to go back to shotgun. The hunting rifle has served me well. I manage to kill alot of zombies, but i miss being in the fray.

Mon May 04, 2009 5:11 am
Felix Rex

Sure...get your shotty. I'll stay behind you. Way behind you. :roll: Anyway, it was a good game. We're definitely pros at this point. I really hope more movies get released in the future.

Mon May 04, 2009 5:35 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Sorry about that slug to the thigh Satis. :lol: I turned around and looked down and your leg looked like a zombie leg.

Lmao. Another chapter in the Book of glorious Derf moments. :lol: With not a single infected in sight, Derf turns around while crouching and fires a bullet or two into Satis' leg, awesome. I laughed so hard. :D Let's just be happy it wasn't a shotty this time.

But I agree, well-oiled finale barring some stupid tank incaps from my side. I think the major point of improvement is our better use of mollies and pipes. It was a pretty cool moment when first Satis and then me manned the stash of pipes to the left to create breathing space during the second wave with people down on the floor.

Same for the tank handling really. We're getting good at distracting the tank from survivors who are incapped by its ranged. Pro indeed. :)

I still need Blood Harvest or Death Toll for my achievement. :roll: Even though you can see the seperate parts of each achievement now my total count says 3/4 and the seperate meny says I only finished Dead Air and No Mercy. Bizarro. :P

Satis = FF whore and general command
Ox = crazy-ass spraycunt who likes to run into lines of fire
Derf = Mr. Spazz-o-moment and designated recon expert
Shiny = field medic and cautious defender

- Coach

Mon May 04, 2009 6:17 am
Count

cautios defender should really read scardy bitch that stays in the rear with the gear and runs in signs of trouble lmao. Not the field medic I would want on my team lmao.

Seriously though thanks guys. Was nice to finally finish all campaigns on expert. We will have to work on Ox next. I told Satis I want to stay home this next weekend and work on playing games and our beer table.

So hopefully we will get a lot of game time in the coming weekend. Then next weekend off to New Orleans for us.

Mon May 04, 2009 8:45 am
Minor Diety

are we playing this weekend? i need to get into the shit. im yearning for the shotgun.

Thu May 07, 2009 4:40 pm
Felix Rex

yea, I'm up for it. I'm sure Shiny is as well. What day? We should be fairly open this weekend since our Maya class will be over.

Thu May 07, 2009 5:15 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I can't make it tonight (Saturday), going out. But I should be good tomorrow! Feel free to play without me tonight of course. :P Just don't let Derf get too close. :twisted:

- Coach

Sat May 09, 2009 6:27 am
Minor Diety

i can wait for sunday. gets me psyched up even more :D

Sat May 09, 2009 8:11 am
Stranger

lol. Derf's special friendly fire olympics.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sat May 09, 2009 11:30 am
Minor Diety

Short report: Derf only incapped two people and had about 13 FF incidents, while we battled our way through Blood Harvest on expert without too many problems. :P The second attempt at the finale was pretty pro too!

Oh and finally got "what are you trying to prove?" :roll:

Sorry about what happened in the second lobby btw guys. I fell away 2 times when my family managed to fuck up their digital tv, the router and then my internet too. :? TWICE :(

- Coach

Mon May 11, 2009 3:45 am
Minor Diety

hehe, i kinda expected myself before playing that my FF would be excessive. Sorry about that guys. I blame part of the problem on some weblag / mouselag, but largely i reckon i was really gung ho that day *pats shotgun*

I think next time i'll calm down a bit and drop more behind the oxman. Back him up and shizzle.

Some good shizzle. Peltz with some chess-like mollie throws.

Satis keeping us sane as always.

Cheers bro's!

Mon May 11, 2009 7:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 39  Next