It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 8:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 39  Next
Left 4 Dead 
Felix Rex

hehe...sounds like we're set for a good run. I mean, with me in that group, there's no way we can lose. :roll:

BTW, shiny and I did another practice run of the first 3 levels or so on expert with bots. Harder by far (idiot bots) but I think we're gonna be kicking ass for this weekend.

Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:53 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Awesome. 'What are you trying to prove?', here we come! Then we'll help Derf and Shiny finish the other campaigns on expert. :P

Oh I just remembered a great moment last night, when Derf's pal got hit by the tank ranged from far out and was incapped...the second tank that is, before the rescue vehicle. Me and Derf were both going "sorry dude" and running from him as fast as we could, even though we could have kind of tried and help him. It'd probably have ended in disaster but still. :lol:

I think that's the expert routine speaking. In most situations, getting hit or incapped by a tank on expert = game over. But he didn't seem all that experienced (great player tho, don't get me wrong, just not expert experienced) so maybe he was thinking "fucking bastards". Who'll say. :twisted:

- Coach

Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:00 am
Minor Diety

I think he was alright with it. He's O'Crams friend, but ive played with him a few times. He seems ok. Doesn't do any stupid shit.

Yeah, it was kinda funny running away saying "sorry man". There was about 80% chance we could have revived him but on the last moment of Expert, you can't mess with those chances.

Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:42 pm
Stranger

So, is anykind of mayhem planned for today? It would be good if a rough GMT could/would be hinted, as to when to keep my eyes open.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:41 am
Minor Diety

Dunno really. Ive not kept track of when we play. I think its a very adhoc thing. If it's something like 8pm UK time and I see Satis or Ox playing L4D I usually jump in and we end up playing together... But not in that way. :D

Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:37 am
Minor Diety

No, me and Derf don't play together in that way when Satis is there. He seems to resent it for some reason, jealousy seems the most obvious one. :twisted:

But as Derf said, we don't really have a set hour. Usually towards the end of the day CET. Satis and Shiny are busy in (their) morning but should be on afterwards. I'm more or less occupied during (my) afternoon too but should be free as a bird in the early evening. :)

Besides, if we don't all of us make it we can still do a makeshift band with 2 or 3 of us and some outside assistance until the rest show up. That's how me and Derf almost pwnt Blood Harvest on expert this week. :)

- Coach

Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:58 am
Stranger

CET? that Central european time or what? i only know GMT (if you dont know what this means then good morning sunshine) and UT as universal time. The rest are too complicated and require too much calculating and stuff.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:23 am
Minor Diety

Yes, it's CET or GMT +1 . Or as we would like to call it, actually important time because virtually no country outside of the UK, Portugal and Ireland are in GMT zone while CET comprises almost the entirity of West and Central Europe. :) People who still take GMT as the marking point for Europe are still living in the 1960's really, in this globalized world. :wink:

red is CET:

- Coach

Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:29 am
Stranger

Be well or Get Help!!

Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:32 am
Minor Diety

lol. It is funny though how I've seen global channels like NBC and Eurosport change their time standards from "tonight, 5 o'clock GMT" or something to CET. I guess they must have realized that's where the actual market opportunities were, especially with countries like Slovenia, Poland and the Czech Republic on the rise economically.

I never really realized you were 2 hours aheead Peltz. Talk about cet-centric. :oops:

- Coach

Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:37 am
Minor Diety

I think i speak for derf, peltz and satis too when I say:

GODDAMN FUCKING SERVER

:(

- Coach

Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:03 pm
Count

Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:36 pm
Felix Rex

heh. There is a bit of irony in that. :roll:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:46 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

I volunteered to make room for you Shiny but Sat said its ok. As for the server, it was Saturday evening, the servers were probably running on the edge, and the edge just ran out.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:44 am
Minor Diety

Heh, I didn't even see that artful willie. Nice work though. :roll: :lol:

And sorry Shiny, but it was just a mix-up of the circumstances...and I wasn't about to kick Peltz after inviting him, with it being the first time we've actually played together too. Wouldn't be fair on him, no matter how much a Shiny is always welcome! :)

Still kinda pissed. We were in an ideal position, with 2 mollies and good health. And judging by the game I did with Derf, 4 shotguns in the barn upper floor corner is pretty much impossible to lose. The finale itself is ok, it's the way up to it that's tough. I hate those woods.

Oh and of course there was Derf's spazz moment :lol: Horde comes, me and Satis are riflebutting zombies jumping from the train until suddenly...Derf blasts a full auto shotty load into our faces from about 2 metres off. :roll: I go from 60 health or so to actual death (not even incap) and Satis incapped. It was hilarious and Derf's never gonna hear the end of it. :P

(won't talk about me fucking up a perfectly good tank ambush because my mouse went crazy and accidentally made a 360 to the wrong direction; ie the tank. :? I actually still got away with 60 hp and ran, but it hit me with its ranged attack as I wanted to jump down. Another death. Lame.

I died so much yesterday...either because I was just doing bad or because of suidicial moments (luring the tank, the witch, the boomer, whatever). Or Derf. Hehehehe.

- Coach

Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 39  Next