It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 12:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 39  Next
Left 4 Dead 
Minor Diety

Couple hours to soon, but i don't mind. :)

~King of Thieves~

Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:03 pm
Felix Rex

cool. Hopefully we can play soon. I'd love to get a full CK group.

Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:08 pm
Profile WWW
Count

Yay - I love this game even if my computer is not up to the task due to my laziness on reinstalling windows which Satis tells me I need to do.... but seriously lag sucks but so does reinstalling windows :( /pout

I would love to play with you all - I'll even try not to shoot y'all. :)

Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:45 pm
Minor Diety

I had a bit of playing time yesterday evening. I actually wanted to go to sleep, but it just finished d'loading and i noticed my brother was on.

So i tried the 4vs4 a bit. It was fun, but i was clueless about the maps so i mainly just covered the back of our group when human.

Funny moment for me: i first spawned as hunter in the game, and i sneak in behind the group, where i see my brother standing. I'm left clicking to jump on him, nothing happens. He spots me, i keep left clicking, he kills me. He says in chat: "you have to crouch + leftclick" ... owwww :P

~King of Thieves~

Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:25 am
Felix Rex

lol. Don't worry, you'll figure it out pretty quick. Shiny and I have mainly been playing the regular campaigns on normal mode lately... it's fairly quick (30-45 minutes typically) and it gets her familiarized with the maps. The only negative is that a fair number of the people joining your group are pretty poor players. :roll:

Satis: kills: 140
Shiny: kills: 98
TehKewlD00d: kills: 32
Al_IPwn: kills: 21

Anyway, by the time Shiny and I play it tends to be pretty freakin' late in Europe. You up for some gaming on Saturday?

Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:34 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Could be, i won't have time during the day anyway, but i might be available later during the evening. Keep an eye on your friendlist.

~King of Thieves~

Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:46 am
Minor Diety

Played through some of the scenarios in single player to get acquainted with the maps. Finished the second and third one, the first one i got killed three times when running to the rescue (2x hunter, 1x smoker). Stupid teammates didn't help me.

Looking forward to accidently shoot you guys :wink:

~King of Thieves~

Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:22 am
Minor Diety

God fucking dammit, I want to play left 4 dead with you guys now. :P And sure, hours would be hard but in the weekends we could get in some quality time.

I've had it in my hands at the store for 43 euros and I was like "myeaaaaah". :roll: You'll see, I'll crack eventually. Just give me a few more days, haha.

- Coach

Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:27 am
Felix Rex

Give in to your instincts! Come to the dark side!

Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:36 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Haha...if only it were the dark side. That'd be a lot smoother to make a decision about than my wallet. :P

- Coach

Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:55 am
Minor Diety

I succumbed. :roll: See you bitches online during the weekend, I guess! :twisted: Hell, with me, J, Satis and Shiny we're an accurate population for the 4 survivors! 3 guys, one girl. No cup. :?

- Coach

Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:46 am
Count

heh - yay - plus - I found ot last night that my brother plays left 4 dead. Although he plays on Xbox - so anyone know if those cats end up with the pc peeps?

Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:18 am
Felix Rex

Those cats are down with the dogs and the cup, yo. Fo shizzle!

We need to hook up this weekend. Like Saturday. I don't think we have anything going on beyond the usual. I'm GMT -6 at the moment, I believe... what time you guys gonna play? We seriously need to hook it up.

Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:34 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

No idea on the Xbox thing. Without targeting assistance, they'd be pretty handicapped compared to the pc crowd anyway I imagine?

Sure @ hooking up. :) I don't have any Saturday plans anyway. But I'm a L4D virgin so you gotta promise you'll be gentle :P Maybe I'll put in some basic playtime tonight to not completely piss you guys off when I fuck up on Saturday. :roll:

How early are you guys usually getting up on Saturday? I can make the afternoon or the evening, which equals the morning of the afternoon for you guys, kinda. :) J, you got time and/or a preference? I'm pretty much wide open.

- Coach

Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:21 am
Felix Rex

We're usually awake by 10am, so pretty much any time after that would be possible. Obviously we have some stuff we need to do (like grocery shopping) but that kinda thing can wait. We have a massage at 3pm. :p

Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:31 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 39  Next