It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 19  Next
Oblivion 
Felix Rex

cool...I wonder if it actually draws people and such that far out, or if there are separate sliders for terrain, trees, people, houses, etc. If I could see a group of people riding on a road 3 miles distant...now that would be awesome.

Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:36 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I'd rather just kick everyone's ass in melee and then stock all my gear at my safehouses :P Screw having 5 horses behind me!

Thank god atleast rinox and i aspire to more civilised looting. Packhorses are for nomads. :lol:

Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:32 pm
Minor Diety

hey me and satis are just being efficient. Carry 5 x the loot to your stronghold at once ;)

Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:39 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I seriously doubt that 5 pack horses can hold more loot than my villa (well, crack villa) down in Cyrodil. :P ;) Maybe I'll make myself a bag of holding in the construction set anyway, just to ease up my progress. But not in my first run through of course.

- Coach

Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:55 am
Felix Rex

no no, you just don't understand. While you and all your erstwhile companions are having to run back and forth to get all your loot, Pevil and I can systematically loot absolutely everything from a city, pack it on our horses, and get it to our hideouts. It's much more efficient that way.

Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:20 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

don't bother satis, the five horses are more intelligent ;)

Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:06 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Horses are apparently quite expensive. Not all horses are good and quick too. You could steal a horse from a guard, but it could be a really crap horse (slow and all). Anyway, mule-speed would do for you guys seeing as you want to make a wagon column. I might buy a horse as an alternative to quick-travel late on in the game when theres nothing new to see inter-city.

Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:34 pm
Minor Diety

I'm definitely gonna use a horse to stroll around the countryside if it looks even half as good as in the movies, not to mention the many things you might encounter along the way (bandits, quests, merchants, guards, monsters). Should make for fun. :)

@ Satis and Pev: I'd like to see you loot an entire city without thieving skillz bitches!! :P ;) And tenacious guards!

Anyway, what I posted for was the 3 days to go vid!

http://rapidshare.de/files/15838006/3_days.wmv.html

Thank you uncle Rinox for providing a link when all the other sites are crashing (including the TES site and forum, god) :P

I love this one. The voice acting sounds amazing, the faces are believable (remind me of Vampire: The Masquerade but more variation here) and the lipsync looks spot on in most cases. 8-) I paused the video all the time to read the full sentence each time..how sad am I? don't answer that

EDIT: I forgot to mention it at first,but the emperor's heir -Sean Bean's character- is in the video. Look for "Priest Martin". He even looks a bit like Bean. :P

Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:41 pm
Minor Diety

Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:08 pm
Minor Diety

It works for me...just click the "free" button in the bottom right part of the window.

- Coach

Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:10 pm
Minor Diety

It takes me to another stupid page.

Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:13 pm
Minor Diety

Yeah, it should...then it counts down an amount of time (usually 30 seconds) and lets you download the file. :)

- Coach

Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:20 pm
Minor Diety

I cant "see" a timer...

"Your IP-address xxxxxxxxxx is already downloading a file. You have to wait until it is finished."

wtf?!

Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:21 pm
Minor Diety

huh? that's bizarre. You on a shared connection or something? :o

- Coach

Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:26 pm
Minor Diety

Nope. I tried with that site before for movie 4 i think, same shit.

Is there another link? Or are you as useless as you look? :lol: 8-)

Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 19  Next