It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 4:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Oktoberfest 
Minor Diety

That`s because you`re too old, in our youth those things weren`t invented yet. Unfortunately :P

~King of Thieves~

Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:44 am
Felix Rex

naked drunk chicks rule. I can think of few times I'm happier then when a group of young chicks runs by drunk acting crazy. That goes doubly for if they're showing off their naughty bits. And again if they all over each other. And even more so if I'm in the middle of it all, but that one hasn't happened yet. :(

Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:36 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Yeah, but I have one hell of a sweet tooth. I *literally* have near half a bag of suga on weatbix. I'm serious.

And at alcohol, I'll get you guys some of the stuff I use for kung fu for iron fist training. Drink that, and you'll probably die.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

What's iron fist training? And no offence, but I laugh heartily at any booze Asian guys can take. ;) hehe

Satis has the exact train of thoughts on the breezer-chicks as me. But he's older. So Satis>Rinox in terms of perversion. :)

Heh, apparently this is a phenomenom, came upon these after a google session.

http://www.breezerrescueteam.tk
http://www.breezahsluts.com/

:roll:

- Coach

Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:05 pm
Minor Diety

Lol Ox, do you read the Dutch weblog www.GeenStijl.nl?
They always used to diss breezer and espescially breezer chicks (or other morons), although lately they have lessened a bit.
But they still rule, something I check daily.

Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:29 pm
Minor Diety

Erm, what? asian guys? why? *Scratches head* what's that got to do with it?

The alcohol is for applying to your fists to stop your blood clotting up and killing you... Iron fist training is making your fists harder, so that they can A. Take more of a beating and B. Give more of a beating. Naturally, I prefer the latter.

Rock Band [35%]

Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:58 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Does that mean we can stamp on your fists? In the name of training, of course!
;)

And I thought you meant there was some sort of drinking-ritual connected to kung-fu, hence my asian ppl-who-drink statement. I have a chinese friend who goes down after two beers, so to speak. And he's a fairly big guy (about 6 foot, 100 kilos), too. :)

Btw, aren't you better off wearing an iron glove or using a lead pipe as weapon, instead of treaining your fist to be iron? I bet Satis will even propose a glove that shoots stuff. Shooting fist!

- Coach

Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:40 pm
Minor Diety

Well, lets say I don't have an Iron glove or lead pipe handy? Or let's say it's a competition fight? and no, it does not mean you can stomp on my hands biatch! The point is you don't fuck your hand up, that's just crazy man... lol, though if you pay me about £1,000,000 I'd let you do it. Heck I'd let you do it once for like ... some conciderably smaller amount of moolah.

Rock Band [35%]

Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:57 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

And there's always something around...chair, bottle, beer glass, etc. ;) Touché on the competition thing though. lol. I wonder what they'd do if you whipped out a lead pipe during the "greeting-ceremony" before the fight, and bang it on the other guy's head. Suspend you for life? I made a super drawing because of that tought. Enjoy :twisted:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Coach

Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:15 pm
Minor Diety

Lol nice drawing, although i can`t see how you`ll be able to drink that gigantic mug of beer that robot is holding, it`s the size of your whole body. Of course i`m just assuming it is beer.
Oh and i bet they put you in jail for that, so you`d better not leave any witnesses.

~King of Thieves~

Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:24 am
Minor Diety

Well, they'd just exile you if you were talking traditionaly. Heck, they'd do that if you didn't bow to someone who bow'd to you. But luckily, I'm not traditional when it comes to this.

The drawing is awesome. Besides, if the other guy had a lead pipe, given that I didn't get to nervous, shit myself, and run away, I know how to dissarm them. So his lead pipe would become my lead pipe.

Rock Band [35%]

Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:35 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I think the only appropriate reaction to a guy with a lead pipe attacking you when you're unarmed is running away, disarm my ass. ;) :) You get really freaking fast when you're scared, it rocks. Most ppl aren't really interested in hurting specifically you anyway, so they seldom bother running.

- Coach

Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:17 am
Minor Diety

Well, the best fight is a battle not faught. Fought. Fighted. Yeah. Anyway, I could probably spar lightly in a stick fight, but I'd use padded sticks for a while till I got good.

Rock Band [35%]

Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:10 pm
Profile WWW
Duke

sorry i just wandered in to read the bit about girly booze! hehehe
I usually drink breezers when i am out, but at home it's usually champagne or something, much nicer.
Some people don't get drunk off breezers, but they you've got the people who don't taste the alcohol and drink shitloads at a time..... they are usually spewing in the bushes halfway through the night.

lol btw, awesome piccy ox

Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:14 pm
Minor Diety

Haha, I don't envy you if you had to go over this insane convo all at once. :roll: Tnx@ pic I put a lot of work in it :roll: hehe

Sounds about right what you said about the breezer and spewing. But champagne at home?! :o You guys must be rich...or buy very cheap champagne. ;) Maybe it's an Oz product-thing, making it affordable?

- Coach

Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next