It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 12:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Wife's Car Keyed 
King

Post Wife's Car Keyed
Ok heres the story.

I live in apartments. Each apartment has its own parking space, with the concrete bump painted yellow and a number of the apartment on the concrete.

Everyone in the apartment respects everyone's parking spot, there never is a problem with someone parking in your spot.
One time, someone had parked in our neighbors spot and he went beating on everyone’s door asking if they had company because someone was parked in his spot.

In the apartment lease contract it says no one is allowed to park in your spot other than you or you can have the car towed.
Last night we all went out to the bar, got drunk, and a hoot of a time and came back home about 3 am. Well, when I pull in there is a White Honda Accord parked in our spot. Im drunk, so I get pissed. I pull up right behind the car and start honking. My wife is telling me to just go park somewhere else and shes getting mad because Im honking. So I park somewhere else.

I then get a pen and paper, write down there license plate number and write them a note " Dont park in our spot again or we will tow your ass!" and I underline ass. Slide in under the windshield wiper and got to bed.

My wife goes to the store this morning and she finds a loving key mark on the side of her car going from the drivers side door over the gas tank door down to the back of the car.... so I call the cops.

Cops get out there, ask me some questions. I give them the white Hondas license plate. The cop was telling me I should press charges. I don’t think I got a case because no one saw her do it.

A cop lives across from us. He said I should have called him to have it towed.

Anyway that’s my story. The lady " I say lady because guys dont key cars, they normally break windows" lucky I didn’t go through with my plan to let all the air out of her tires.(My wife talked me out of it)

End of story.

PS. Does anyone know how to look up license plate numbers on the Internet for free?

Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:56 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

Hmm, that's pretty fucked up shit 11b, I hope you find that dork and scare the heck out of their ass. And do something to their car, too. :) And the worst part prolly is that you kinda let them off the hook the night before and that they still acted shitty like that.

Anyway, I hope your wife's car wasn't brand new. (that's about the only bright side I can see in this ;) )

Is the parking lot only accesible to appartment owners? Like, is it in the building basement or a closed compound you need a key to? If so, your list of suspects would narrow down a good bit, obviously. And can't help ya on the license plate thing...but I guess one of the other Americans here should know more about that than me.

- Coach

Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:50 pm
Minor Diety

wait... you were driving drunk? well, i loose all sympathy for you then. Sure it shouldn't have been done, but driving drunk is just plain stupid.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:52 pm
Profile WWW
King

wait... you were driving drunk? well, i loose all sympathy for you then. Sure it shouldn't have been done, but driving drunk is just plain stupid.

...That has absolutly nothing to do with my wifes car getting keyed. Nice try on changing the subject.

BTW Im not looking for sympathy. Just telling a story.

Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:32 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

I know what you`re talking about, my sister`s car got keyed last year on her school parking as well. Together with tens of other cars. Same happened to a friend`s mother in the hospital parking. I even read an article some weeks ago about an organisation that goes to truck, car and motorcycle events and try to `score points` by keying things there. Honestly, i hope they all burn in hell.

I guess your right about pressing charges, it`s your word against his/hers and you even didn`t see it happen. So in court that won`t do much.

*edit* did some google work and it doesn`t seem easy to obtain one`s name of the plate if you don`t have any good reasons for it (like if you were pressing charges)

~King of Thieves~

Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:09 am
Minor Diety

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:46 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Maybe it wasnt the Honda driver that keyed you? Maybe it was one of the disgruntled locals you woke up with the honking?

In any case, all poeple that key cars should be labelled degenerate morons and should be shot in the public square infront of a crowd.

No, i dont know of any license plate look up thingy on the net, and i doubt one even exists.

Just keep a vigilant eye out round your place with a matching number plate, and when you see a person inside. Pay them a visit.

Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:10 am
King

Well I found out how owns the car that was parkerd in our spot. Anyway, heres some pictures I took today of it.
http://www.immortallegion.com/public/br ... ymark1.JPG
http://www.immortallegion.com/public/br ... ymark2.JPG
http://www.immortallegion.com/public/br ... ymark3.JPG
http://www.immortallegion.com/public/br ... ymark4.JPG
http://www.immortallegion.com/public/br ... ymark5.JPG
http://www.immortallegion.com/public/br ... ymark6.JPG

Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:32 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

That's some friggin keymark...your wife has a shiny car btw...I can see your entire neighbourhood in it. Living it up in the suburbs huh? :)

- Coach

Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:37 am
Minor Diety

It seems a nice car indeed, and you`re right ox, seems like a fine neighbourhood :-)

~King of Thieves~

Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:07 am
King

Actually, thats the parking lot at work my work. Theres houses right next to our building. Then the parking lot is huge because a movie theather used to be there but they tore it down.

Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:43 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Felix Rex

anyone that keys a car should be shot. Damaging someone else's property with anonymity is the mark of a true coward.

Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:07 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

omg.2 pick up truks in the same reflection!?

thats one nasty scratch, i didnt think itd be that bad. fuckwits.

Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:40 am
Duke

that is very nasty. Totally agree with you Satis, true cowardice.

Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:05 am
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!
shit, that scratch is far worse than i imagined. fuckers, no respect :evil:

Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next