It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
SWG who what and where 
Stranger

Post SWG who what and where
Anyone else playing, your oppinion on the game. If playing what race/prof.

I play on one of the european servers, named Peltz: Artisan/marksman/medic atm. Not very advanced yet, only been playing like a week.

If you wanna give it a try, gamespot in coop with sony online entertainment are giving trial accounts, 14days free, no cred card for trial.

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:49 am
King

NO, the SWG devs are complete MORONS! I started playing it during beta, then release, then stoped, and recently came back and quit again. I cant take anymore DEV stupidity. The game doesnt even come close to the real SWG story line.

Your going to want to specialize your skills. If your into combat, markmens wont be enough but to kill newby stuff. Marksmen is only good if your trying for a elite or hybrid profression. Medic is worthless unless your wanting to be a Docter or Medic. Either novice medic to support your combat profession or 4/0/0/0 into the medic tree.
Artisan is only good for getting a elite profession. At master you make craft swoops.

If you go any melee profession like swordsman or fencer or pikeman, you can master it in about 2 weeks or less. commando takes about 3 weeks. Medic can be mastered in 1 day, doctor in 2 or 3 if you have a friend and some money.

Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:27 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Stranger

Lol well i understand what you mean, in some aspects. My trial account just ran out and well ffs, this is the first time i see that i have to buy a retail version just to keep on playing. I mean every other mmo lets you upgrade to normal account. I mean come on sony, you cant be that desperate for money?!!?

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:23 pm
King

Im telling you man, SOE is the WORST company.

Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:29 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Felix Rex

I'm playing, as mentioned above. Right now I'm a hybrid medic (was master, slowly giving it up for skill points as I need them...3444 right now), rifleman, and creature handler. I plan on mastering creature handler and rifleman, then I'll give up rifleman and maybe go teras kasi or something. We'll see. About midway advanced through my elite professions. Mass producing stim-b, makes me a good friend to have in a hunting party.

Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:07 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I'm pretty shocked that you're a support character rather than a fighting one. :) But maybe Shiny is a frontline fighter, that would make sense.

Other than that most of the stuff you just said sounds like crack-drivel to a layman.

- Coach

Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:50 am
King

Satis are you grinding professions just to grind, or testing out the professions, or trying to become a jedi?

Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:16 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Felix Rex

I'm playing the professions because they're fun, not to grind. Not to say I don't grind some, but that's just to level up faster so I can get the cool skills.

Rifleman's good fun. I can't wait till I can get my rate of fire high enough to be of some use with my freakin' gun-cannon I have. :) Oh, I play on Lowca if I hadn't mentioned it already. Playing a rebel.

Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:50 am
Profile WWW
King

Just a little FYI, rifleman aint worth a poop until you master it. I think you said you where going to master it. Rifleman and Fencer are the 2 OMGWTFPWNED or FOTM (Flavor of the Month) proffessions for PVP right now.

Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:12 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Felix Rex

lol. I'll keep that in mind. I just levelled my rate of fire to level 2 and my ROF is starting to kick some ass. Meaning I'll be shooting like a pistoleer by the time I master. :)

Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:42 am
Profile WWW
Count

I'm a Master Dancer and a few crap things mixed in.. Also Pistoleer 1142 I think - I like guns :) Oh so much fun. I like killing the big things because they make a huge thump when they die - sad huh. That is why I take bad ass players with me when I hunt so they can keep me alive while I do something stupid. It is sad though how many times I get proposed to in the game... haha

Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:19 pm
Felix Rex

don't get proposed to any more, do you? eh?

Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:28 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

heh...does that mean Satis PK'ed all the dweeps that proposed? :roll:

- Coach

Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:20 pm
Felix Rex

hell no. I'm a weak little bitch when it comes to PvP. Bah. PvP is fucked in this game anyway. I'm all about the PvE (which I'm getting pretty good at).

Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:27 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

- Coach

Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next