It is currently Fri Oct 04, 2024 2:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
crazy people 
Felix Rex

Post crazy people
this shit happened about 500 feet from where I work.

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mp ... an/2621093

Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:34 pm
Profile WWW
Count

yeah fucked up the traffic really bad from the mall I was at around that same time of day.... should have just gone back into the mall and had another drink. I wanna throw people off an overpass.... will teach them muhahaha

Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:38 pm
Minor Diety

Stupid, but not as much a moron as that guy with the shovel-tank combi last week. :)
Crazy Yanks. 8-)

Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:16 am
Minor Diety

Ah yeah, that guy that wanted to take revenge for some stupid reason and started to destroy half a village. Funny how it always ends when the tank-guys get theirselfs stuck or fall out of gas, the police is just powerless against a tank, shouldn't they make a scenario for these cases how to stop a tank??

I can't imagine what happened between those 2 (in this story), i mean drag your passenger out of the car and throw her down onto a highway ... i bet the guy was heavily on dope. And the worst part is that so many people get dragged into their troubles and end up in a traffic jam. If you got problems, solve them somewhere remote and don't bother other people with it.

~King of Thieves~

Fri Jun 11, 2004 3:37 am
Minor Diety

Well you can't have an anti-tank rocket in every police station just in case can you? So I'm afraid such a scenario wouldn't be very feasible.

Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:14 am
Felix Rex

yea. I guess you could always attach explosives to it (the tanks never have ammo), but you run the risk of killing lots of innocent people. Same with rockets...what if you miss and hit a skyscraper? I think they'd rather just wait for the thing to get stuck or run out of gas.

Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:35 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

maybe they could build i robot wars style anti-tank robot that just filps the tank over.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:31 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hehe good one mole, just build a flipping device and put the tank on it's back, good thinking!!

~King of Thieves~

Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:05 am
Marquis

it'd hae to be a bloody big flipping device to roll a tank, they aren't exactly the lightest things in the world...however it would be hilarious :D

Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:01 am
Felix Rex

I think the flipping thing would cause more damage to the world than the tank

Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:28 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Lol, maybe that was my point satis? *ahem*

Maybe it could just be incredibly indestructable and fast... so you could practicaly fire it accross the floor at the tank... kinda like a grain of sand at a wall.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:54 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:14 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Now we're talking morons blocking other ppl:

Last week I was driving home on my packed bus, and some dork got crunched between the bus' wheels and the sidewalk. On the road you can see on the pic at the end of this post. There's not one on it, but anyways, the buses and trams drive over the middle section of the road and have these traffic islands where ppl het on and off, of about 10 centimeters high.

So, my bus picks up ppl, takes off and i see this old drunken dude leaning on the bus falling in between the wheels and the island, with the bus driving along. :/ Now, for some bizarre reason immedeately two young girls start screaming, and another yells "Oh no, that poor kid!" I mean, it's a friggin drunk ffs, how can you confuse that with a kid. Anyhoo..suddenly ppl start yelling at eachother angrily to call emergency numbers, and at that wondering what the number is cos they're panicking, apparently. The driver starts yelling " I can't leave my post, someone go out there and check on him!!" She does that like 5 times, obviously scared to get out of her bus in the midst of Borgerhout (sometimes called "Borgerokko" for its large Moroccon poulation :roll: ).

I had a good seat and the "kid" was alive and eveything, seemed like his arm was hit worst (bloody and stuff). He's being helped by two young Morrocon kids who, again bizarrely, seem to know first aid. Meanwhile my bus is still not going anywhere and it's still fucking hot. (30 celcius) Then, after 20 minutes of calling the central and insulting them, the driver tells us all to get out cos she isn't riding any further. :/

So, get out, had to wait ages for yet ANOTHER packed vehicle (tram this time) to get to another bus stop where I got a good empty bus, for a change. Now, you see that this drunken mofo screwed up my day by stopping my bus. Being drunk is ok, (and more than that :) ), but being drunk during rush hour on a really busy street is just plain asking for it. Bastard. Prolly did't even feel shit pain cos of the alcohol, heh.

http://www.2747.com/2747/world/antwerpe ... outsebaan/

- Coach

Fri Jun 11, 2004 8:18 pm
Minor Diety

i read the title and felt i didnt need to read any more.

Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]