It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 2:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Weird Sites 
Minor Diety

I don' get ya J... *confused* What could be the case?

That the other links on the site don't work.

~King of Thieves~

Mon May 17, 2004 12:37 am
Minor Diety

lol, silly me. I watched the vid because I think it's wrong to turn a blind eye to this kind of thing. As a race we spend more time hiding than we do knowing or believing the truth. Admitedly, the video is very sickening, and it kept me up a bit last night, to the point where i felt it'd be easier not to see it, but still I'm glad I saw it because I'm fed up of hiding from the truth.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Mon May 17, 2004 5:57 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Heh..if you want to know to the truth you can do better things than to watch that video; imho. Like you said, this will serve you nothing but to disgust you. I don't see how watching this vid will make you any less or any more blind to the truth. (which is very abstract concept at that) :)

- Coach

Mon May 17, 2004 6:06 am
Minor Diety

I know what you are saying ox. But either way, in one aspect i feel better for watching it. I don't think i should live in fear of what i dont know, but rather what i do know.

Rock Band [35%]

Mon May 17, 2004 6:33 pm
Profile WWW
King

You can't get onto the site now I think because the Malaysian government closed the website down because of the offense it was causing. What would happen if it was fake like the British troop ones. The pic quality might be a hindrance.

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Thu May 20, 2004 10:23 am
Minor Diety

Well I did wonder. Did you see it Myrddin? Because at one point the camera zoom's in so close that you can't make anything out. The thing putting me off thinking it was a fake is just the way the face seems to slacken and move once the person (was his name nick berg or somthing?) was dead.

Rock Band [35%]

Thu May 20, 2004 10:48 am
Profile WWW
King

Only in the paper. It was just a suggestion. The closure of the site though I can confirm

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Fri May 21, 2004 5:39 am
King

Fri May 21, 2004 7:34 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

Myrddin, there is one more thing that puts me off the idea of it being a fake. The one on that site was just the part of the video where they pushed him to the side and beheaded him, i haven't seen the part where they are saying stuff (except for on the news) so i dont know whether or not it flows straight in to the next part, if it does it'd be hard to fake (harder) because the guy speaks.

also they found his body.

Rock Band [35%]

Fri May 21, 2004 7:47 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

This one was a short version, they cut in it. Heard a lot of conspiracy talk about this movie, and the execution of nicolas berg, supposedly it was a set up by american secret blabla or something. This is really too farfetched though, but i'll see if i can find that link again were some 'evidence' was given.

Can't really find it, but here is some discussion about it and some "facts" are given. http://genmay.com/showthread.php?t=354134

~King of Thieves~

Sat May 22, 2004 3:51 am
Minor Diety

Hhmmm. There's some interesting points there. I mean, fair enough they could all be bogus, but they do make a lot of sense. Maybe that guy is one of the terrorists...

But either way, the fact remains that some one, dead or alive, was beheaded. And that's just wrong. Maybe were it done with a guilotine, or something else that would make for a clean quick cut, but the fact it was a knife and as that site says an "exceptionaly long" beheading, makes it all the more worse. Besides, they could have taken the stuff like the gold ring, air jordan's or whatever from the several killings that have been reported over there, or even from the prisoners belongings, asuming they'd be kept there. The video is still to believable I guess.

But I spose that the fact some one is being beheaded on it, they prolly would have figured, people are either gunna be looking away, or at what is going on to much to notice video timing defects, problems with what people are wearing, accents, or whatever.

One thing it says is something about the "political smartness" of the murderers (not sure if i have the right wording there) The fact is, they simply don't give a shit over there, they just kill because they fucking want to. If there religion was to kill for all these years, then we wouldn't have such mixed societies, and they probably would have been wiped out by now.

Rock Band [35%]

Sat May 22, 2004 6:18 am
Profile WWW
King

So you're just claiming that they are a load of physcopaths that use religion as an excuse

Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:58 am
Minor Diety

Yeah thats about it, except my guess is they kill more in such a reason as to wipe out all other religion. I've really stoped caring, If i get any racist crap i'll just say look what you did.

Rock Band [35%]

Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:31 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Bah, that's stupid. You can never kill everyone of another religion.. they breed too fast. And even if they're small enough that you could potentially wipe them out, they typically hide.

The only right answer is a nuclear one.

Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Rock Band [35%]

Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:50 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2