It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 4910 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318 ... 328  Next
Funny Stuff II 
Minor Diety

Post Re: Funny Stuff II

- Coach

Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:54 am
Stranger

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:28 am
Minor Diety

haha, I'm just trying to imagine what kind of an asshole would be using an armadilla for target practice anyway. Good riddance scumbag, here's a Darwin award for you while you're at it!

- Coach

Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:35 am
Felix Rex

Armadillos are actually pretty vicious little bastards. In addition, they tend to carry leprosy. :roll: So... not so crazy to want to kill one, tbh.

Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:15 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

hahaha I didn't know they were such badasses. What do they even do?

And yeah my point was more that it seems a bit of overkill to try and shoot it. Pretty sure this guy wasn't trying to protect himself from its vicious attacks. :lol:

- Coach

Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:15 am
Felix Rex

Hah, yea. I wouldn't be afraid of being mauled by one. However, you don't want them nesting in your house or something.

Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:24 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Dunno if you followed this, but the new US ambassador to Holland was confronted with some (incorrect) statements he had made about the country 2 years prior, and things got pretty awkward at his inaugural press conference over there.

- Coach

Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:53 pm
Minor Diety

Really, where do they keep finding these guys? :lol:

~King of Thieves~

Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:36 am
Felix Rex

omg, my government is so ridiculous right now. Lies, failure, ignorance...my only hope is that everyone responsible for this ridiculous situation dies a horrible, untimely death. Btw... I did not vote for this government. I will not take responsibility. :demon:

Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:43 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hahaha, we're not blaming you Satsi. :-)

Also

Quote:
my only hope is that everyone responsible for this ridiculous situation dies a horrible, untimely death

Careful what you wish for, or uncle Vlad will send in his nerve gas lackeys. :roll:

Things haven't exactly improved since your post, with people leaving the white house every week or getting fired. Especially the Tillerson one was...curious.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ell-speech

I dunno man, it's a crazy rollercoaster. At least the North Korea stuff has died down, for now, but then they get Bolton in who would love nothing more than to bomb Iran. Ugh...

- Coach

Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:01 pm
Felix Rex

Man, the idiocy that is my government just will not end. It seems to only get worse. Guess we'll see what happens.

Putin's going nutty too, at least from what I'm seeing. Seems the world is inching ever closer to another world war.

Why is this post in Funny Stuff? I guess if you have to choose between laughing and running away screaming in terror...

Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:23 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Let me make the bridge again:

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/arti ... edweek2017

It's an older article, but still amusing (and retarded): the FBI can't hire enough talented hacking experts because it has stringent requirements re: weed smoking habits. :roll:

- Coach

Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:56 pm
Minor Diety

(on a more serious note, I think the escalations with Iran are probably some of the more dangerous - and so far largely under the radar - developments in recent political history)

- Coach

Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:07 pm
Felix Rex

I think the Iran stuff is probably some of the tamer things Trump has done. Worst case scenario, Iran goes whole-hog in the middle east and blows up some of our 'allies'. Israel's about the only country I would actually care too much about. Most of the rest of our friends in the middle east seem to have hidden agendas. Though I'm sure Israel has its own designs, I don't think it secretly funds terrorism.

The big stuff (to me) is the stuff with NATO and Russia. Weakening our link to NATO and enabling Russia to be meddling douchebags (and possibly military aggressors) has some pretty serious potential consequences. A bit behind that is his idiocy with North Korea and us backing away from our allies in South Korea and Japan. Though I don't think NK would become a global threat, I'm sure that China would be happy to take advantage of any chaos that would ensure if NK ends up going after the south.

Ugh. I'm still expecting it to come out that Trumps is either a deep mole Russian spy, or they have dirt on him and are pulling the strings.

Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:27 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Yeah it's all going to shit anyway. :-) So far Russia has been careful in not performing any aggression against NATO countries and has just been sniffing at them, but with the current stance of the US regarding NATO I wouldn't be surprised if they tried dipping their toe in the water. Troublesome situation. I still think the Iran situation is potentially catastrophic because of the allegiances in the area, though. Sunni mainstay Saudi Arabia has the US and Israel on their side (in this matter, at least, officially Israel and SA don't talk) and shia mainstay Iran has Russia and China on theirs (albeit less clearly our outspoken). They've been fighting proxy wars for years now in Iraq, Syria and Yemen, and now the heat is rising with the US sanctions being put back in place. Let's hope the outcome is somewhat positive, or just not disastrous. :roll:

- Coach

Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 4910 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318 ... 328  Next