It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Dawnguard 
Minor Diety

Post Dawnguard
Is finally out on Steam. Sneak release, not impressed but hey. £13.99, about $20 I think. Just starting it now, gonna do it with Pev so going to go the "good" route, but got a Dark Elf mage lined up to join the vamps at some point. I'll post some screenies at some point

Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:32 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Post Re: Dawnguard
Any opinions Pev? I'm still waiting for it to lower further in price, but still curious. :)

- Coach

Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:18 am
Minor Diety

Really enjoyed it actually, finished it a while back. I went the 'good' route of course so haven't yet seen how it plays out if you join the vampires (just started my going-to-be-vamp the other day) but it's a really good expansion and lasts quite a while. I was rushing through it to be honest and it probably still took me a good 10 hours or so of gameplay, though it does get annoying as they seem to have deliberately put in a lot of back and forth for each quest (which will be fine on my vamp, she's into fast-travel as she's a mage, but Pev refuses to fast travel unless there's a bug/crash that screws up my game somehow). Looking forward to the next DLC now (Dragonborn? Something like that). The new master vampires are tough little bitches to kill! Really quite painful.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:49 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

You are still a dirty Russian pirate living in the soviet union, therefore this game remains unavailable in your country.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]