It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Star Wars: The Old Republic 
Minor Diety

Post Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic
Good point. Imagine a (political) voting system that allowed you to vote 'for' and/or 'against people. That would be interesting.

- Coach

Thu May 24, 2012 4:52 am
Stranger

Hah, it sort of is in effect here. Everyone is a liar and a cheat but since nothing better is at hand people don't vote for parties, they vote against ideologies.

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu May 24, 2012 10:26 am
Felix Rex

There's a free to play sorta thing now. You can play any character up to level 15 for any period of time. There are various other limitations, of course. However, if you should sign up for this using Shiny or my names, we get a cool car. :roll: So yea, come on bishes!

So, Oxy, watcha think? eh? EH!?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:54 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Haha, well can I still use my characters from the trial? :P And I may not play myself but I'll gladly sign up for you to get your cool car. What do i have to do? I presume I need a referral link from you.

- Coach

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:42 am
Felix Rex

I don't actually get the unless you subscribe or get a game time card. :( I also can't refer you again with your usual address, since I referred it once already. Double drat! Though I might maybe could be persuaded to buy you a month's subscription. Not for the car, mind you, but to actually get you to play for a month.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:53 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Yeah like I told you I may be abroad soon so unable to play, so thanks for the offer but not a good idea! :(

Btw I read they got Hk-47 in the game now as a companion? You know, the homocidal robot from the KOTOR games? :)

- Coach

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:25 pm
Felix Rex

It's HK-51 you can get, but it's not in game yet. Coming in a future release. There's another HK you can kill as part of one of the flashpoints (dungeons)... looks like it's HK-47, actually.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:02 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hah! Pretty neat. Bet they didn't expect those turrets to come online towards the end. :P

Are there more meetings with familiar faces from KOTOR I and II? I'm guessing not really, since only the robots and maybe some Sith/Jedi/races would be able to survive the time gaps with TOR.

- Coach

Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:13 pm
Felix Rex

There are a lot of references. For example, as republic you spend some time leveling on Taris, which was wiped out by the empire in Kotor. There are sub quests that directly reference the game, like a crashed ship and holo recordings by survivors. On the imperial side, you can join a revanite cult on dromand kas, and there's a base that revan left behind on nar shadaa that you can break into.

there are also two flashpoints on the republic side that culminate in you freeing Revan himself from an imperial prison.

There may be even more references I've missed or haven't gotten to yet.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:21 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Well, swtor is going free to play. From what I've read, you'll be able to do everything but some (all?) Operations (aka raids) and some (all?) PvP. I would definitely encourage anyone interested to check it out once the f2p kicks in.

Shiny and I are still on the corellian run server. If you join and play on that one, we can hook you up with gear and whatnot.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:42 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Star Wars is now Free to Play. You can level to 50 with no (major) strings. There are a lot of limitations on free players, but nothing to stop you from getting to 50 and experiencing the storyline. Hop on to the Shadowlands server if you want... it's where Shiny and I are. We both have numerous Republic and Imperial characters, so we can lend a hand regardless. If you decide to try it out, let us know your name and faction and we'll give you a shout if we see you. :)

Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:16 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Are you guys still very much invested in the game? Just wondering. I also wonder if I can reactivate the Sith warrior I made during the free trial a year ago. :)

- Coach

Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:40 am
Count

Yes we still play daily for many hours a day.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:15 am
Minor Diety

Haha ok! Good to hear you are still having fun. :) We miss you guys here at the forums though!

- Coach

Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:38 am
Felix Rex

Yea, sorry, we've both been horrible at keeping up. Obviously... I'm replying to something you posted in January. :roll:

I did actually video part of a high-end raid. If I get the time, I'll see about turning it into something I can actually post... currently it's like 10 2 GB files. Stupid fraps.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:00 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next