It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 730 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 49  Next
Pictures 
Felix Rex

Post Re: Pictures
Yea, that's people for you. Any time I build something, it ends up defaced or destroyed within a day. I remember I built a naked chick out of sand at college. By the following day, some Christians had turned it into a cross. :roll:

However, I find something very effective with snowmen... if it's subfreezing (and I'm sure it is in your arctic country), you can go out just before dark and pour water over the whole thing. Over night it'll freeze solid. Then when some moron comes by, he's most likely going to kick it, resulting in a lot of pain and little impact. Good times. :twisted:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:04 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Peltz wrote:
Went back today and already some fucking retards had smashed it. I mean what the fuck, if i had been there i'd probably beaten up the child, the father and the mother as well.

yeah bastards did that to me with my construct last year. Damn shame. Youd think thyed have the decency to admire it but no. Dont fuck with another mans snowman. It would have been worth it if id been there to see him do it.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:32 pm
Stranger

Good idea with that water. I was originally considering a live grenade or some other explosive rigged to blow.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:35 pm
Felix Rex

Yea, you might get arrested for the explosives. :roll: Some dumb kid breaking his foot is just hilarious.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:27 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Doesn't snow melt from water? :roll: Well, maybe not the dense stuffed kind used in a snowman. Not entirely anyway.

- Coach

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:01 pm
Felix Rex

Yea, that and the whole "well below freezing" thing. And at night. The damage is minimal, I promise. Well... use cold water. Don't go boil some. :roll:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:45 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

We went to Taos, New Mexico to go snow boarding weekend before last (Feb 17-20). I've posted ~ 50 pictures at the CK gallery: http://clankiller.com/gallery/?gallery=6

We'll probably blabber about it at a later date. :p

Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:46 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Thanks for the pics! It looks like a pretty cool (hah) place. :) SOme questions and comments though:

- where there no statues to hump?
- the juxtaposition of the low, flat grasslands on the massive mountains is weird to a European
- why is a clearly cold area like that littered with Hacienda style houses? I know New Mexico used to be Spanish but even so...why not build houses that will (I suppose) be more suited to the climate?
- that shuttles bus was pretty damn empty haha

Here's some stuff from Malta:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Coach

Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:52 am
Felix Rex

Rinox wrote:
- where there no statues to hump? Not many, plus lists of people.
- the juxtaposition of the low, flat grasslands on the massive mountains is weird to a European. Yes, it's a high altitude plateau with mountains.
- why is a clearly cold area like that littered with Hacienda style houses? I know New Mexico used to be Spanish but even so...why not build houses that will (I suppose) be more suited to the climate? I thing the houses are because they're adobe, which is clay. Wood is scarce.
:

Answers inline, though you realize I posted those pics in February. Cool Malta pics... looks kinda middle eastern.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:41 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Haha I must have completely missed the new post in the thread back in February. :oops: Prolly has to do with the ironic status of the pinned thread being 'outside' the normal forum, so harder to spot. Or I'm just a retard. Pick your option. :P

Took this pic in Valletta and am quite happy with it. Both as a cat lover and a horrible photographer haha!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Coach

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:35 pm
Felix Rex

Can't say I like cats much. So, in response, some pics of our puppy

Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:54 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

It may not be a cat, but it looks pretty sweet! :p 2nd picture seems a bit questionable tho, with that look on mr. labrador's (?) face.

- Coach

Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:29 pm
Felix Rex

heh, that was a 'lucky' shot. He just happened to close his eyes and lick at the moment I took the picture. The white dog is old... like 14 years old. Him and the puppy get along well, for the most part. :roll:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:45 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Nice pics guys, love the doggies and the cat looks so comfortable in such an unconfortable spot (as all cats are so good at doing).

Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:49 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

nice pics guys. especially the cat napping beside the lion :)

Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 730 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 49  Next