It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Magicka 
Minor Diety

Post Re: Magicka
Not even sure about the spell combination for revive, wanting to cast it on this thread.

About time we play again, anyone feels like giving it a go this weekend perhaps?
Oh and Satis should have his daily dose of Rift by then, so he could join :)

~King of Thieves~

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:43 am
Minor Diety

I can make Sunday, but will be out Saturday evening!

- Coach

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:10 pm
Felix Rex

Shiny and I have a concert Saturday, though I'm not sure when we're leaving. I may be able to do something then. Sunday fo sho.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:01 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Probably on for tonight then. Been playing single player a bit, discovered some überstrong spell combination, problem is probably that if there's another player around ... well you'll probably find out :)

~King of Thieves~

Sun May 01, 2011 2:20 am
Minor Diety

Had an awesome game with J and Peltz, made good progress too. I loved my M60. :P This pic was taken a second after I got it. notice the...scenery.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Coach

Sun May 01, 2011 2:42 pm
Stranger

I was constantly exploding left and right, most of the time i had no clue who or how they killed me. Lightning sure is a party killer in a mp session.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun May 01, 2011 11:23 pm
Minor Diety

Haha, welcome to Magicka Peltz. ;)

I feel I need to train some more on the spells btw. It's not that I can't do them, I just need to be a little quicker. I mess them up too often because I don't have them in my fingers just yet. Also should check out the spellbook a little more, I rarely use it.

Btw some hilarious shit yesterday again. The King doing a Darth Vader was awesome, as was the 'MADNESS you say?' scene at the pit in the camp. :P And Vlad, of course. Trusty old Vlad. NOT A VAMPIRE!

- Coach

Mon May 02, 2011 5:15 am
Minor Diety

In the most chaotic battles, i just started to cast 'revive' every now and then because chances were somebody had died (again), which often was the case :D

Oh and Ox wearing black didn't help either since it's hard to tell him apart from the enemy warlocks.

Overall i was surprised how well we did and how good we progressed through the game. Or maybe i just didn't die that often and got the wrong impression :P

~King of Thieves~

Mon May 02, 2011 8:26 am
Felix Rex

I wanna play. :( I played single player past that point. I actually gave up in frustration. I'm sure you guys will know what I'm talking about when you get there.

Wed May 04, 2011 4:31 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I don't think Ox played a lot of SP, but i have a rough idea what you're talking about.

We should try and plan a session then, and hope your ping is alright. With either Derf or Peltz it went smoothly.

~King of Thieves~

Thu May 05, 2011 12:32 am
Minor Diety

Yeah we'll give it a try this weekend. I'll try and memorize a few spells before going in btw, apart from haste and revive my spell knowledge is worthless - just mines, electricity + arcane rays, walls and fireballs. :roll:

- Coach

Thu May 05, 2011 6:29 am
Felix Rex

fire water fire fire water fire fire water fire. I think that's inferno or something, a wall of flame that shoots out in front of you. Perhaps not the best for team play. Or earth shield self. Encases you in a rock, which I imagine keeps you from being launched off the edge of a cliff. :x

Thu May 05, 2011 11:57 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Yeah i imagine that shield is very usefull with Ox around, most times i died was when catapulted off a cliff.

I also like the combinations with water and ice a couple of times, then an earth or lighting element combined does mad damage. To everyone if not carefull. :D

Also a good combo: water and earth, then ice and earth => enemy is completely frozen. finish with lighting and (the red one)

~King of Thieves~

Thu May 05, 2011 12:02 pm
Felix Rex

the red one is arcane. I do ice, arcane, fire, I think... makes for a pretty dangerous beam, especially if you double up on the ice and fire. :) I need to get used to casting more beneficial stuff like heals and rez though.

Thu May 05, 2011 12:12 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Apparently some steam-based spells are straight up nukes. Not that I ever cast one. :roll:

Some fun tips

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/01 ... n-magicka/

We should try the rain + water protection + lightning thing. :P

- Coach

Thu May 05, 2011 5:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next