It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
Team Fortress 2 
Minor Diety

Post Re: Team Fortress 2
Hahaha, so I reckon you were more keen on getting the Scottish Resistance then? :P It's something of a wet dream for a sticky whore...selective explosions, more stickies...

On a sidenote: new community update released with a boatload of new hats and 2 items (demo and sniper).

http://www.tf2items.com/allitems.php

Check below the page...from the Shiv to the bandana, all new. I can craft the shiv and axe since I have the necessary doubles for it (jarate, eyelander, dead ringer and huntsman) so I'll prolly do that as I get home. :)

- Coach

Fri May 21, 2010 6:46 am
Felix Rex

I think I have the stuff I need to make both of those items. If I remember, I'll craft em when I get home. I've actually been getting a fair number of item drops, though it's basically all been stuff I already have. I'm still waiting for another eyelander so I can build the homewrecker.

Fri May 21, 2010 7:08 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Crafted Critcola, Dahlok's bar, the shiv and the axe. Found 2 eyelanders, so i'm ready to chop some heads! Only need homewrecker and scottish resistance (from the weapons) i think.

~King of Thieves~

Sun May 23, 2010 2:55 am
Minor Diety

Yeah I keep finding eyelanders too. But no kritzkriegs for my crit-a-cola. :/ Apart from that I have every weapon in the game. I'm keeping a lot of spare items and scrap metal just in case we'll need it for the engi update. I have a feeling we may have to build some stuff of our own (the "It's your turn!" caption on the teaser vid for the engi update).

- Coach

Sun May 23, 2010 6:37 am
Felix Rex

yea, could be. I've been getting a decent number of drops, but I didn't have the stuff I needed for the shiv. So I still need the shiv, the homewrecker (for crafted weapons) and the buff banner. I really want the buff banner.. I think it's an awesome ability.

Can't wait for the engi update. Bet it's still like 3 months away. :evil:

Sun May 23, 2010 9:07 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I've had several Kritzkrieg drops, i think i have (or had) at least 4 or 5. Trading would be convenient.

~King of Thieves~

Sun May 23, 2010 2:58 pm
Felix Rex

yea, it would. I've had a buttload of kritzes, though I reconstructed most into scrap now. It'd be nice to trade, say, one of my many soldier picks for another eyelander.

Sun May 23, 2010 3:22 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

I looted several more items that are new to me... the gunboats and homewrecker come to mind. The drops definitely seem to be coming faster than before, though they're still not crazy-fast. Regardless, I remember when you actually had to grind out achievements...

Fri May 28, 2010 5:07 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

The item drop system is weird now yeah. I have days I will play and find zip, then I won't play for a few days and I'll find 3-4 items in a 2 hour session. Basically the system is now more rewarding if you don't play that often and don't idle. I'm not complaining, I've got a buttload of items ever since I started playing again. :) A double for my medic mask yesterday, gunboats, skullcutter and something else I forgot.

Oh and we played with 4 of us yesterday; me, O'Cram, Derf and Satis. Too bad you missed it J and Peltz, cause we had a blast. Except for that last round where we couldn't even leave the spawn. :roll: But we pretty much topped the board of the team and won every other round easily thanks to our superior skill/cooperation. Good times...tf2 is 4 times as fun with friends.

- Coach

Sat May 29, 2010 7:57 am
Minor Diety

Well, the Mac update for TF2 dropped. :) Not much interest to most of us, if it weren't for the (as always) hilarious update and matching comic and video. Watch the video in particular...it shows the engi toting a shotgun with some sort of mounted device (scope? rocket guidance? stickable to walls like a minisentry?) which we'll no doubt see again soon.

The comic:

http://www.teamfortress.com/macupdate/comic/

The video:

http://www.teamfortress.com/macupdate/

New training and offline practice mode:

http://www.teamfortress.com/macupdate/training/

And ipod earplugs if you log in from a mac before June 14th:

http://www.teamfortress.com/macupdate/earbuds/

Also:

Quote:
For the first time, Mac users can experience the head-covering excitement by getting online this weekend and playing America's #1 war-themed hat simulator for themselves. Anyone logging into the game from a Mac will receive a limited edition set of in-game earbuds to wear on any class. PC users won't technically receive anything by logging in from a PC, unless you like shooting at Mac users--in which case, consider this earbud promotion a new "shirts vs. skins"-style game mode.

Fuck I love Valve.

Oh and TF2 is at a 50% discount should anyone in the universe not already own it.

- Coach

Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:55 am
Felix Rex

discount? I should let my chick try it out while it's cheap, see if she's interested. I'd love to get even more team stacking going on.

I wonder if we should start wearing CK tags when we're on servers together? :twisted:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:58 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

Free weekend also.

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:10 am
Felix Rex

oh, no shit? That's perfect... then we can actually play together. I can coach her on an empty server until she's comfortable enough to go public.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:50 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Did a little bit of training yesterday, really basic stuff, dunno if it's actually worth doing it, even if you're new to the game.

Btw am i the only one who couldn't figure out rightaway how to play a normal game? :oops:

~King of Thieves~

Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:53 am
Count

So... I had a lot of fun playing this today and I had already thought about buying it. After today I so bought this game, as it is so much fun. A good amount of the people playing I wanted to bitch slap and say STFU but other than that and y'all know I kinda suck I had a ton of fun. So hopefully I can play with some of y'all soon. /cheers :rifle:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next