It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 40  Next
Left 4 Dead 2!! 
Stranger

Post Re: Left 4 Dead 2!!
Well the most memorable moment was the finale where me and marco took turns of being incapped. A couple of zerg zombies punched through our lead wall and it was quite hilarious when Satis went "whats up with the fail team upstairs" :D

Ocram also tried to pin the blame on me for wasting one of the fuel cans but id sacrifice one of his kidneys that it was he who shot the can because it was outside my line of sight.

There was also a weird FF incap gift to Derf on behalf of Ocram at the lazor sights hut, he just blasted that fool. :D. Then Derf went "Damn you, give me your medpack...oh you dont have any, Ill use mine then!" greedy mofo.

Its kinda pity that the realism mode favors shottie and ak, the others are of much less use. We should do just a simple expert run sometime where everybody rolls with what they want.

Oh and Satis' ping was like 185 or so, i think that saved us a few hundred hp as well. My ping was higher than normal, balancing at 110 vs the normal 60, 65ish. Derf won though with 5FF, Satis was the last with 1FF.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:53 am
Felix Rex

Yea, stats were really low considering it was expert realism... but the 65 minute run time should probably tell you that. It was pretty pro. During the first map, we ran into a tank on the far side of the ferry and were pretty easily able to confuse it by getting its attention back and forth while Ocram pummeled it with grenade from the grenade launcher. Too that thing out like old pros... which I guess we kind of are. We almost wiped on that first level when we ran for the ferry... Peltz and I were both killed, but somehow they revived me while I was afk. *shrug*

The finale was pretty awesome up until the last 2 tanks... like a fool, I ran to the door with a can to try to set one on fire just as he ran around the corner and pummeled me. So I bled to death while everyone else ran around. :roll: Still, everyone else made it out first try. They left me body though, even after Virgil told them to go back to get it

Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:42 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Yeah a weird moment for me was o'cram incapping from 80 hp with a shotgun blast in the laser room. My sneaking suspicion is that he was peeved at me yoinking the medpack from the shelf in that room. :) He and I were ahead, both on low health (infact I think both grey) and both saw the medpack in the distance and wanted it. And so the usual race of *heal-n-yoink* began. I caught on 0.5 seconds earlier, so I nabbed it. Can't remember if i bragged about it or not, but i'm pretty sure we both knew what we were doing. O'cram is a bit of lamer deep down, which would explain the subsequent incap. Probably got jealous and decided to bring me down for beating him to it :D

All i can say is... you snooze, you lose :D

I remember the ferry part, which made me LOL aplenty. We did the hard part of beating the hordes, but when it came to getting onto the ferry, there was a chain of fail as we all seemed to get incapped a few metres from the boat.

Yeah, the up-stairs fail team was hilarious. Random incaps between peltz and ocram, for whatever reason, i dont know. :D

Another part i remember was when the 2 tanks came at the end, i honestly dont know how i made it out. I was suddenly ambushed and they must have been no more than a foot away from me. I was thinking "oh, god here comes the pain"... but like a miraculously cured simpleton with leg braces, I kept running and somehow dodged, ducked, dived, and dodged my way out.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:25 am
Stranger

Quote:
Another part i remember was when the 2 tanks came at the end, i honestly dont know how i made it out. I was suddenly ambushed and they must have been no more than a foot away from me. I was thinking "oh, god here comes the pain"... but like a miraculously cured simpleton with leg braces, I kept running and somehow dodged, ducked, dived, and dodged my way out.

I think that explains what happened to Satis, he took a dive for you, you owe him a medkit now :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:06 am
Minor Diety

Hah! Like Derf is ever gonna give someone else his medkit. :P He'd rather be grey and not use it than give it to anyone else. ;)

- Coach

Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:19 am
Minor Diety

Haha, no no. That's you Rinox, not me :D

I dish the kits out when the shit hits the fan, but if I manage with 20HP, then im sure everyone else does.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:09 am
Minor Diety

No no no man, I don't hog medkits, I just use them the moment I get my hands on them. :P And, if you have to believe Satis, I 'Belgian' people by grabbing their medkits while at 80 health and overhealing myself to 90. :roll:

- Coach

Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:59 am
Felix Rex

Unless you believe Ox in that he's the only person ever in the history of the game to try to heal someone else and then it bugs out and heals him, instead. :roll: Yes. The Belgian bug. That must be it.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:12 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

You bastard! :P

It actually did happen that way...I started healing Derf and he moved out of range (somehow, I don't think you can move during normal healing) so when the animation ended I healed myself. :roll:

Who am I kidding, I'll never gonna lose the bad rep, even if I am telling the truth. :lol:

- Coach

Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:00 am
Minor Diety

Didn't it happen on two occasions? Both when you may have been more drunk than usual?

Just admit it, you fucked up. Or... Belgian'd-up.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:20 am
Minor Diety

I think Satis is usually way more drunk than I am. :roll: I just like to talk about booze. I can quit any time I want!! :lol:

- Coach

Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:33 am
Felix Rex

uh-huh... I remember it happening at least twice. Ox: 2, everybody else: 0. I don't typically have a lot of 'zomg I just fucked up' moments when I'm drunk gaming... other than my ff going up a bit. I think that's more because I quit caring than because I'm going cross-eyed and can't tell friend and foe apart.

I've been wanting to make a poster commemorating Ox's Belgianing of bed packs, but I can't find a picture to work from. :cry:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:33 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:41 am
Stranger

Haha, pretty good ones too.

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:43 am
Felix Rex

lol, that's awesome.

My contributions.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:54 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 40  Next