It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 8:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 39  Next
Left 4 Dead 
Stranger

(luring the tank, the witch, the boomer, whatever). Or Derf. Hehehehe.

Hahhahahaa.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:05 am
Minor Diety

Yeah, so sorry about that. I was being talked to at the time and I had literally JUST gotten an autoshotgun. So as I saw Ox and Satis duck and melee like crazy, i did the usual thing and sprayed JUST above their heads, only I forgot I switched to autoshottie. :lol:

Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:04 am
Minor Diety

I think i speak for derf, peltz and satis too when I say:

GODDAMN FUCKING SERVER

:(

Let me just quote ox here cos the same thing happened :*(

Did you like the voting at the beginning of the game? :D

Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:33 pm
Felix Rex

Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:46 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Man, I'm seriously starting to think Blood Harvest is cursed. :roll: We were actually going pretty good until the server started lagging like hell. We had a few moments where we thought it would crap out before that, but we just barely hung on. Chapter 3 (the hard one) pretty much was a disaster because of the lagging. To think we even had a spare medkit (!) at the start of it...so we were going well.

Btw guys, I know I can be gung ho at times (to say the least :P ) but we need to move faster and spend less time dallying in some situations. Right after a random horde for example the road ahead is cleared of common infected to a great extent, so we need to move fast when that happens and win ground. Especially in the damn woods where they come screaming out of the shrubs all the time.

God I hate the woods. (I make a good Francis :) )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc9f-VVQK3k

- Coach

Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:00 am
Count

OK so... yea I was pissed and frustrated because of this scenerio. I am over it now but... I want you all to understand why I was less than happy.

All week Satis made me practice Blood Harvest Run so I would be ready. So, even though I really had other things I needed to do (ie my midterm) I didn't want to be a drag on the team so I practiced every night last week for hours.

Then, I am working on getting chores done so I can play with you all on Saturday. I was planting a veggies and friuts in our garden. I had the holes dug for the Blueberries and Raspberries and Satis yells that we were about to play. I tell him I will be rigth there. I haul serious ass to get the plants in the ground, and it takes me maybe 2 min. Then I come in and start getting ready to play and he tell me "they don't want you".

Well under normal circumstances it would not bother me that there was no room etc., but that one time it kinda hurt my feelings. Probably PMS-ing a bit. I honestly let Satis play often with you guys without me, but it was how everything went down and how Satis told me etc. Then....

on Sunday I was still bummed about Saturday. I notice only 2 of you online (I admit I had no idea someone else was already playing not on my friends list), so I tell Satis. He basically ignores me so I am like OK - well fine I will go do chores I guess. Only then he comes to me and asks if he can play with you all and I get excited and say yea lets play. Only for him to again say, no there is only room for me.

I get pissed. He knows if he wants to live for a while he better not play. Which turns out was fine since really there was not the other spot anyway. Then Satis tells me, that really you all had asked him before I had mentioned it, and he didn't want to tell me because he knew it would hurt my feelings. So, that is fine and I understand that.

The thing is I really enjoy playing with you guys. It's great. But the reason I got the game in the first place is I could play with Satis. I don't play many games, I really only play games I can play with Satis. I enjoy our time together. So, it's not personal or anything, but I did feel I should explain why I was upset and probably acting like a bitch.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:45 am
Minor Diety

~King of Thieves~

Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:39 am
Minor Diety

Sorry Shiny for leaving you out. To be honest we all felt like shit starting that new lobby the other day knowing we'd perhaps hastily organised the party.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:35 pm
Stranger

Dammit people i asked you atleast twice if i took someones spot. Im a big boy now and i can take "get lost" with no probs. The fact is that instead of one person who's annoyed that they couldnt play, there are now two. The second one is now annoyed that he caused negative stuff to the first one.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:17 pm
Count

Yikes, sorry, that is not how I meant that to be. It was not really that I didn't get to play. I think you all are cool guys and very sweet. What I meant is I was really let down because I had so much build up for playing. Hope that is a little more clear.

It did not help that Satis told me that I could not play in terms of "they don't want you". He clearly did not think before he said that.

I'm fine and a big girl, I'm just not going to assume I can play with you all anymore (ie put in hours of practice, etc.) I'm going to be way more laid back. But, since I figured Satis probably mentioned I was pissed, I wanted to clarify why. (I hate those chicks who are mad and then say "I'm not mad and secretly be upset."

So thanks for the love and all but I really just wanted to explain.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:42 pm
Minor Diety

Let's not get worked up too much about it, it was just circumstances (and I blame Derf for everything, even the server crashes, for the record :lol:). Peltz, you shouldn't feel bad, we tried to take a "first come first play" policy. We all want to play with the awesome people that the rest of us are in the awesome game that L4D is, but there are only 4 slots so it's just how it is.

Shiny, you just were unlucky that you were working in the garden the first run (on Saturday). I'm sorry if you felt left out, but we wouldn't for the world actively try to push our dearest Shiny out of a game of L4D. :)

On Saturday me and Derf set up the game, Peltz popped in, Satis was online and Shiny away. So we asked Satis.

On Sunday me and Derf set up the game, asked Derf's bro, Satis (and by extension Shiny) and Peltz. Derf's bro was first to join, then Peltz who offered to make room for Satis because he was already kinda tired. Satis didn't play because, understandably, Shiny felt a little left out. So Peltz took his spot after all.

No big conspiracies...I'd like to take everyone along, but we gotta make choices. Let's hope 1 or 2 of us can't make it next weekend so we won't have any similar issues.

:)

EDIT: written before Shiny's post, posted after

- Coach

Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:49 pm
Minor Diety

L4d survival pack planned for April 21st. Free, of course. :)

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/left- ... pack-dated

- Coach

Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:49 am
Minor Diety

Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:31 am
Felix Rex

Jeez, taking their sweet time with that expansion thing, aren't they?

Anyway, no need for drama. Though I find it entertaining how Shiny did manage to blame me. :roll: I do plan on playing heavily this weekend even if it's with pugs.

Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:34 am
Profile WWW
Count

Heh - I get the whole first come first serve, but no taking my satis when I am around and able to play! He's mine! Mine damnit! lmao.

As for expansion - I am so ready for more options - bring it on.

Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 39  Next