It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2024 1:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
firefox vs ie 
Minor Diety

Hehe, a DVD-rom is like 10€ these days...so whatcha waiting for? ;)

- Coach

Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:26 am
Minor Diety

Just wanted tio say tatb I hate girls ;:( well nit really...but Iw as ay a paryty today and I really thoight thi one girl was great bt she went all 'meh' on me when I talked to her. Sucks!

But then she was a dyed blonde anyway???whayt did I expect aye? Im' not into blondes generally speaking and defintely nit dyed ones but she was kinda attractyive. I hate beiung siknhlre:p

Too bad thge girls I really love are all taken,iu suppose. But heyn my favorutite gootball team won si toight wasn't a total failue! Rock one!

- Coach

Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:20 pm
Minor Diety

Maybe you should drink less when trying to score... or did you start drinking after you failed? :P

Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:00 am
Minor Diety

Hehe, I was already drinking before talking to her but I really let loose afterwards yeah. She didn't seem very interested and the other girl I liked there was gone so...what the hell. :P

It was a real pretty girl tbh, my drunken ramblings notwithstanding. Kinda short, average build with big dark eyes and dyed blonde hair. Not bimbo-dyed ;) For some reason her face reminded me of a duckling. A really hot one. :twisted:

Disclaimer: I have never engaged in any obscene behavior with a duckling

- Coach

Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:54 am
Minor Diety

lol, Duckling. So you didnt score with some chick? So what? There's plenty more ducklings in the lake.

Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:05 am
Minor Diety

- Coach

Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:24 am
Felix Rex

hehe, go Ox! Just do the freak approach....

go to a bar
go up to every girl
ask them if they wanna fuck
if they slap you, move on to the next one

guaranteed you'll get laid. Just don't have any standards.

Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:30 am
Profile WWW
Count

you could always do satis' tactic and get em good and drunk first.

Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:59 am
Emperor

Btw, I hate them too. Many of them are such soulless liars that one m could hardly achieve that level. Sometimes I adore gays. They can let their feelings life with full breath. All I had from girls for now is just suppresion of too much feelings in order not to get too great crap on the end.

Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:15 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

hmmm....in response to Shiny, yes, you could use my patented Satis tactic of getting the woman intoxicated. It works. :twisted: I always reason that a woman never does anything she doesn't want to when she's drunk... it just lets her release those feelings more easily.

As for g... there're cool chicks and there're bishes. I've always liked the cool chicks.

Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:37 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Weren't you the one telling me that getting girls drunk wasn't a good way to do things? :P No matter, I'll just carry on the way I'm doing. Being extremely cool and intelligent (not to mention strong) it's only a matter of time before I score a good girl. Not some random party girl (not that they're always a bad thing). :)

- Coach

Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:50 am
Felix Rex

Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:26 am
Profile WWW
Emperor

In "good chicks" can believe someone who lives out of lands that experience famine. What I can see here is that even sluts are more fair than others: they tell what they wish and what they give. Many of other ones just expect you to know what they wish and to give them that before they consider what they will give. After that they call it feelings... if they accidently think you will be able to give them that for the rest of life, they try to manage a marriage. If you kick ass of such one when you get sick of her, she tells to everyone you do not have feelings. To the next bf too. And he has even to pay to hear it and to have chance to say he is different (read fool). In rule - where is money, there are girls. No matter how drunk, ugly and stupid you are, or how much do you stik.

Well sometimes i really adore gays. There may still be true love, as males are those who have to earn money, so they are not supposed to have money-interest in each other.

Yeah, so great story. Should write it down and sell as a love roman.

Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:45 am
Profile WWW
Count

Did he really say it was males who have to earn money?

WTF does that mean - I have to go to work to "earn money" and so does everyone else I am friends with that is a chick. pfft!!

Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:49 pm
Minor Diety

Mm yeah, i agree with Shiny here. My gf brings in more money than i do here. And most girls/women from my age i know have jobs.

My gf didn't pick me because she had a money-interest in me, that's for sure :P

~King of Thieves~

Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next