Post Screens
Bah, i guess you'lle never see my 2048x1536 reso screens :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:55 am
Minor Diety

Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:06 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

heh its not my fault it wont let upload 9meg pictures.

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:51 am
Felix Rex

You really running at 2000x1536? Why!? And can you possibly read the print?

oh...sorry

You is crazy

Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:43 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

I just wanted to see how the game looks on max graphics. I could move around the city with almost no lag what so ever, only occasional stutters when lots of people appeared at once.

And hell no, i cant read the print. There was an option for "spelling for high resolutions" but even then i would need binoculars to make out the print.

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:07 pm
Minor Diety

Just using Peltz' screens thread to post some of my own. :)

Thanks to the (amazing, but don't tell them that :P) Pev and Mole I got NF and I'm up and rolling with my Dervish, Kender Bhaal! I hope there'll be a time soon when I have cash and will be able to do something back for all of you bitches sustaining me, hehehe. No but seriously, thank you!!!!
:)

So, I'ven been working the char to level 20...got there yesterday afternoon but was out for the evening so couldn't play much yet. I beat the assault mission pretty early on after a lot of tries, then got to the mainland where I got the max armor and died it black with all of my black dyes. :o But hey, it looks awesome...check it out for yourselves :P

I also found a white dye! i was questing and killed some corsair loser and he dropped a white dye, haha...guess the game rewarded me for looking cool and black. :P I still need to pimp out the armor with insignias and runes, but that'll have to wait until I get to check out the dervish abilities some more.

Here are pics for now:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Coach

Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:06 am
Felix Rex

well, I'm gonna go ahead and take advantage of the screen thread to post something really cool I ran into...

so...I was playing around with my necro and exploring some of the more advanced areas of the game. I was in a really difficult to reach spot and found a quest that actually took me to the desert in Tyria! In fact, Elona is apparently south of the Tyrian desert. I'll take more screenies of the area when I can, but here's a screenies of me in the Tyrian desert with 8 people and the quest up.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:37 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

yeah i read about that on gwg; seems the lore is that Elonians actually travel to the crystal desert to ascend themselves. Pretty cool. Apparently there are a lot of tie ins in #3; this is the chapter that brings both the previous stories together and makes them all make sense according to those who have finished it.

Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:23 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

The Prophecies desert is littered with dead and ancient Elonian stuff right? Does it get explained somewhere what exactly happened there? I mean there obviously was a blossoming civilization there sometime, which has all but been swallowed by the desert...

oh yeah and NF is cool. Really cool. 8-)

- Coach

Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:10 am
Felix Rex

well, apparently some guy led a group of elonians north to the crystal desert. You can pick up bits and pieces of the tail as you talk to various dead people you run into in the desert. :roll:

You're almost there Ox. Getting very close. :) My necro has almost finished mapping the whole sulphur desert though. I'll actually have to start playing again soon.

Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:30 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:48 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Some pics I took...they come out real dark for me but they should be 'normal' for you. The last one is supposed to be dark...it's one of the elite missions from the domain of anguish where you can't see shit. There's a chrystal that lights a limited area that you can carry around, but that's it. :o

- Coach

Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]