It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2024 9:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
I'm back 
King

Post I'm back
Anyone miss me?

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:38 am
Minor Diety

Jk man, hehe. Nice to have you back on board! This place was getting a bit quiet without your post-answering raids. ;)

- Coach

Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:02 am
Minor Diety

Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:02 am
King

computer problems and I accidently forgot about this until this morning. On the bright side I'm starting up my BG again.

*goes on posting streak*

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:04 am
Minor Diety

Good to have ya back. Those must have been some major computer problems.

Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:44 am
King

Blue screen so I had to have my laptop fixed whilst my family went on holiday. Then I came back to York and left my computer at my Aunt's house.

Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:52 am
Felix Rex

I know he didn't say he forgot about us. :shock:

Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:13 am
Profile WWW
King

Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:21 am
Felix Rex

There is that. Thanks for coming back and gracing us with your divine presence.

:bow:

Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:23 am
Profile WWW
King

I'm going to continue BG again, see if I can get through it this term, especially with the work I've got. What's been going on here recently?

Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:30 am
Minor Diety

I dunno...Satis got even slightly more jaded, 11B joined the Cult of the Crazy Egyptian Sungods (and stopped posting), Derf hates every game he plays (but he might like Medieval II), Pev and Mole are on the move and post even less because of it, Pig can't be bothered with the off-topic forum, Arathorn and J are still respectively Dutch and Belgian, and Gfreenglish still roams the lands, albeit in a vastly improved mutation. :)

And me, I'm out of work, no gf, no car and often drunk. And I'm increasingly sexy every day.

Business as usual, pretty much.

- Coach

Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:59 am
Minor Diety

I've got work, a gf and a car, but i miss being drunk often. So don't complain too much :wink:

i think i'm getting increasingly tired though.

Btw what's BG, i only know it as in Baldur's Gate (heh) but that's obviously not what you're talking about.

And how about that posting spree, did it end early or still busy with it?

~King of Thieves~

Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:40 am
of course I mean Baldur's Gate tho for some reason I can't get BG1 or ToB to work at all.... plus I can't get BG1 off my computer.

well I could spam but you are friends so....
maybe not

nice having new gf, I'm still single but only just, complicated things going on. But I do like the idea of Belgium.....

Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:33 am
King

*slaps J*
of course I mean Baldur's Gate tho for some reason I can't get BG1 or ToB to work at all.... plus I can't get BG1 off my computer.

well I could spam but you are friends so....
maybe not

nice having new gf, I'm still single but only just, complicated things going on. But I do like the idea of Belgium.....

stupid fucking net logging me out. First time I go on and I'm still on it without having to log in. Next time it logs me out. *slaps computer*

Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:34 am
Minor Diety

I see you're back to your posting spree as well. :P

Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next