It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2024 6:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Teleportation on the move! 
Felix Rex

Are we back to taking pictures of food again? hehe...I made pork chops on the grill today. I'll be making a deliciously raw chunk of texas broil in the near future. Delightfully raw.

I am now reclining with a bottle of Kostritzer. I've finally figured out why my new home theatre PC was blue screening, which makes me very happy. Assuming I can reproduce the crash a few times to satisfy my technical side, I'll be returning my RAM for two new sticks. Twas pissing me off.

Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:28 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Don't diss the phone ho!! It may not take pictures, boil water and function as a surrogate space shuttle but it sure works fine when calling or texting. :P ;)

As for the food...sure, take pics. I'd be interested to see the raw Texas broil...whatever that is. :o And blue screens suck...not that I'm having some lately. I'll probably bluescreen later today now I said that. :cry:

- Coach

Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:42 am
Minor Diety

Tonight's dinner: tomatoes covered with mozarella in olive oil. With hand-rasped garlic, and (after taking it out of the oven) leaves of basil. :)

I'm still savouring the taste...some good stuff.

The pics aren't great but meh =P

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Coach

Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:39 pm
Felix Rex

jesus...tomatoes with fat on top swimming in a sea of fat...with basil.

:P actually, very interesting. Other than the fact it must be completely horrible from a nutritional aspect, it actually sounds really good. :twisted:

Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:32 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Haha, well, there probably are some dishes that contain less fat but hey :P With the tomatoes, garlic and basil there's actually a lot of good ('healthy') stuff in there. But sure, the cheese and oil are the stuff that makes it so tasty. I love the texture of mozarella. :)

Also, It was pretty much to compensate for a drunken night yesterday...you need hearty food to fill up again after something like that. My usual process is to get up, drink water, then move on to coke (or other sugardrink) and then, after a few hours, eat something solid. A sandwich or something with a lot of meat. That usually perks me up again. ;)

Btw, we went to a Mexican restaurant...good food, but I'm pretty sure they cut down on the spiciness on purpose, if I have to believe your stories about burritos killing lesser men and shit. :)

- Coach

Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:03 pm
Felix Rex

lol...well...I still expect you to visit. We'll be sure to treat you to some serious Mexican food. And I'm sure you'll end up really sick as a result, but hey, whatever, it's all for the good of man! Or something.

I agree on the drinking thing...I usually start the next morning with some good greasy food...usually fried eggs and bacon. Makes a world of difference.

Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:19 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

fat? wtf? mozarella is a fresh milky cheese. Olive oil is only good for you. Thats not a bad meal, but you really need some carbs in there to make it proper meal. Maybe as a starter dish its ok in a smaller portion. It kinda looks like lasagne, but never seen anything exactly like that.

If you want to make a typical italian salad, just use those ingredients + some lettuce. Make a bowl of lettuce, dice the mozarella, throw it in with some cherry tomatoes, basil leaves, no garlic/spices, generously splash on some olive oil. Job done.

Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:36 am
Minor Diety

Heh, there was some carbs with the thing, cos I eat it between sandwiches. =) So it was a pretty allround meal if you ask me. I also ate a can of mackerel afterwards to get some meat-ish substance in. ;)

And I'm still planning of coming over to the Tex-Mex sometime too. Do you happen to have a job-opening for an English/French/German into Dutch translator? :roll: And a green card? hehe

- Coach

Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:57 am
Minor Diety

Yeah mackerel is very nice. Don't buy Cod Roe. I buyed it in a tin just to try it and it looks and tastes like brain.

Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:15 pm
Felix Rex

heh...sorry, no. My company has an office in the UK...not much need for euro types in the US office.

Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:03 pm
Profile WWW
King

mmmmmmmmmm Yorkshire terrier.....

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2