It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2024 12:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
The UK needs a birth control plan 
Minor Diety

Post The UK needs a birth control plan
Well, kinda. :) Now that I have your attention...hehe

There was a documentary/report thing on tv last night here about the English hooligans during the world championship in Germany...lots of on-the-spot filming, both with big cameras from the side and with hidden cams in between the crowd of wankers.

And man, I think those bastards must have been the lowest life form I have ever seen. :) What a bunch of utter, UTTER bastards and inbred morons. You could see the retardity on their faces too, of course...Anyway, apparently the police had made sure the 'real' ring leaders were under house arrest and couldn't travel to Germany, so these guys were -relatively speaking- still pretty tame.

But jesus, I became violently aggressive from watching those fuckers march through Germany and make an ass out of themselves. There were the insults against the Germans of course (songs about shooting German bombers from the sky, grabbing a German flag and ostentively spitting on it), which is bad enough as it is because anyone with an ounce of brains knows how delicate nationalism, flags and the war lie in Germany.

But there was also the random violence and agressiveness against every other supporters they met...if there were some Brazilian, Tunesian, German or whatever sort of fans around celebrating their team (like, being happy and shit, not beating the crap out of bystanders) it usually only took 5 minutes for the Brits to throw beer all over them, steal their flags and hit and/or provoke them. You know, spitting, fake attacks, giving the finger, throwing beer bottles and glasses, fondling girls' breast or singing 'show us your tits love' to every girl passing by. Sigh.

And the worst thing of all was that they made every ACTUAL supporter of the English team feel deeply embarrassed - and rightfully so. Anyway, horrible lowlives. And why do they all look the same? Those round, inbred shaved heads, and then either a fat gut or a skinny twitchy physique. I mean, is it a real subrace or something? In every meaning of the word subrace. :twisted: Some of them were wearing Burberry caps btw...so they were chavlike.

The English police officer in charge of the monitoring raised a good question: how come that this phenomenom is so typically English? It exists in other countries too, but not nearly on the scale and idiocy of the English fans. He also compared it to the random drunking beatings handed out by kids in British cities...wtf is going on in England dudes? :roll: Anyway, writing all this made my fists itch again, better stop. :P

- Coach

Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:29 am
Minor Diety

This is the result of social exclusion. It remains an active problem despite almost 10 years of social-democratic government. Some argue that it stems from the conservative era, where the division of classes and public services bred generations of largely deprived generations. It's mainly an ignorance problem too, poor education times ago caused the now-parents to inherit ignorance.

Its sad and not easy to fix. Were talking about a complete refurb of services to these people, but even then we might need a couple of generations to see the distinct improvement. All we can do for now is keep voting Labour and lock up these morons.

Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:56 am
Minor Diety

Yeha, i figured they were coming from the lowest reaches of society. In heavily capitalistic societies such as the UK or the US you often see that the lowest layer of society is a) very big and b) very retarded. In most Western countries with another system there obviously still are problems, but they don't tend to be as huge. France has a lot of shit happening with immigrant kids being fuckers, but France is rather to the right of the European political spectrum.

Meh. I hope for you guys that the problems can get solved...the documentary didn't really make me want to travel to the UK to pay a visit to Pev and Mole or you. :roll: I'll bring some Duvel...if they're used to Guiness, that will knock 'em straight out. :twisted:

- Coach

Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:13 am
Minor Diety

First of all, just to put you at ease Ox, unless you go to a big city, you won't see many like that anyway ;) And just visiting you'll not see any. E.g. I visited Birmingham with Mole, saw plenty of chavs but no violence. I've even travelled in and around Birmingham on my own (though I admit, I don't feel safe there, but thats more because of stories). Like Leeds, I'd never go there on my own because of all the stories you hear about shootings etc, but its probably nowhere near as bad as it sounds. And small places like Scarborough or Driffield are generally fine. Scarborough you get the odd thing, Driffield the only violence you ever heard of was two people who knew each other getting drunk and having a fight because "he stole my girl!" or "he was looking at me funny!"

Anyway, onto the examples. It doesn't help that it was in Germany. They're our biggest football rivals for some reason. We could lose against everyone else, but as long as we beat them, we're happy. If we don't... watch out. God knows what is going wrong in England.

First of all, they need to look at benefits though. Right now, you'll find your stereotypical Chav family consists of one mum, one - many dad/s (whereabouts may or may not be known) and more kids than you care to think about. They will live in a council house and don't work. These Chav mothers/parents are probably earning more than me and Mole living on our own, renting a place and working 20+ hours each a week, because of child benefits and dole. Its as if being responsible, working for your wage, and possibly having one or two children *if you can cope* is to be punished for. If you sponge around doing fuck all except... well... fuck, you get paid for it! Hooray!

Second, something about contraception isn't getting through. Since I can remember, schools push it asap, there are constant reminders on tv and radio, condom machines in every male (and some female) toilets. Yet we have a stupidly high teenage pregnancy rate. Hull I believe is the worst in the UK for it for some reason. I don't remember any stats off the top of my head, but its stupid. Girls as young as 12 giving birth. This of course means the kid either is palmed off on Grandma, who doesn't want to bring up another kid, or is brought up by a kid who knows sod all about her own life, let alone teaching a kid to be a good person.

Third, parents seem to be really crap. As a kid if I did something wrong, I knew it. Really bad, I got a slap. Not *too* bad, I got yelled at. Once, just once, I was grounded because it was extra super bad (i.e. crossed a trainline away from a crossing, parents didn't know where i was blah blah blah, so not even that bad). But I knew the limits. If my parents raised their voice, I calmed down and behaved. If they weren't angry, I was happy and we got on really well. Admittedly it helped because until I was 10 we owned a shop in a village that was stuck on the house, so Dad was always around in the shops office and Mum was always around in the house unless she was relieving staff for lunch. Parents nowadays seem like they can't be arsed. So many come in GAME:
"This is an 18 rated game, are you ok with your son having that? There's lots of violence/swearing/adult content/drugs use in it"
"Yeah whatever, you can't stop them can you?"
"Ok"

Yes, you can stop them. Even if they can see it at a friends house and you don't want to keep them 100% sheltered, you don't have to encourage it. You can't stop them smoking or taking drugs, but you wouldn't go and buy the cigarettes or drugs for them. Or I watch these supernanny programs.
"Oh but I don't like to discipline her. I feel so nasty when I do, she gets so upset"
Well of course she does, she knows it gets her out of trouble. But guess what? The police aren't gonna say "ohh she's crying, ok we won't arrest you today, just don't steal again ok"

And it is worrying that it seems to only be the English. I've also seen the odd 'Holiday Horror' type program. It's always the English that is featured in it. There was one in Ibiza and as you say Ox, there were idiots there trying to feel up girls, getting their cocks out in public and god knows what else. Ok in Ibiza they're usually drunk, but still, most people when ratarsed still manage not to become a total retard.

Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:53 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I agree with pretty much everything said, and I hate football, more so football hooliganism in every way. I guess that's what you get for having a sport that is actually "not shit" (read, much better than any american crap ;) ) is it gets very tense and causes a lot of rage. *remembers my dad*

And not that I'm excusing it in any way, but at least we have football hooligans, not terrorist bombers.

Ahwell, Fuck the football hooligan inbred cock suckers.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:00 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

But its got to be said, English hooligans are by no means the worst. I've seen some stuff in eastern europe and south america that will genuinely make you tremble in fear if youre nearby. I mean, ive been to a Lazio - Inter game (which is supposed to be friendly). Lazio are the worst in Italy. Before i got in the stadium i was totally shitting it even though i was wearing my Lazio scarf.

English hoolies are fine in comparison because they dont have operational ties with the mafia. In south america, the ultras ARE the mafia. Killings are pretty much normal.

Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:03 am
Minor Diety

Of course, they're not exceedingly dangerous, they're drunken inbred rabble. In the English hooligans' faces you see this...retardedness. You don't see it that badly in most other countries' hooligans, it's a curious thing.

But their sheer numbers make up for their lack in true criminal intent or for intelligence required to pull criminal schemes. Like you said Derf, it's not that they're the most dangerous bunch around, but it's just....they're so many of them, and they all seem to look alike and it's a typically British problem. Something must be very rotten in the state of England.

- Coach

Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:20 am
Minor Diety

Hah, walking through town today I saw someone wearing a top with 'best of britain' printed accross the chest. The guy wearing it must have been the ugliest mutherfucker ive ever seen. Reminded me of this topic that all.

Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:09 am
Minor Diety

On the comment of them looking the same, I have to say I say the same thing about every foriegn person that walks through the door at work.

I think it's so much more obvious because they're obviously not from the UK, though. It's worse with pakistanis and indians, however.

But yes, generally, football fans a chavs, or would have been chav's if they'd have been born a few generations later.

Rock Band [35%]

Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:43 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hehe, it's not that surprising...it's hard for us to distinguish between people from other races. Pakistanis or Chinese: they look very similar in our eyes. It's hard-coded in our brains; Chinese people think that we all look the same as well. :)

But because British people are of the same race as I am, I don't think that's the reason they look so similar. ;) They're just suffering from bad diet, too much booze/dope, and no sense of style at all. :D

- Coach

Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:21 pm
Felix Rex

Anyway, having lived throughout the world, I can tell you that the "everyone looks the same" thing goes away pretty quick. I lived in a Korea (a few times), as well as Germany and Mexico. Well, Germany they never looked the same...but anyway... once you live someplace for awhile, you start to notice the distinguishing characteristics. It's just a matter of practice or exposure or whatever.

Then again, I've been doing it most of my life... it's possible that, since you guys never go the practice as a kid, you'd never be able to do it. LOSERS! HAHAHAHA.

Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:25 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

http://www.alllooksame.com/

I scored 7 out of 18 :P

- Coach

Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:49 pm
Felix Rex

lol, holy shit, I suck. I got 3....which is less than I should have statistically gotten through random selection. Ok...fine. But I can still tell the difference between two people. :roll:

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:39 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I got 4. I guess my "look-at-the-eyes" criteria didnt work. :lol:

Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:59 am
Minor Diety

Rock Band [35%]

Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:52 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next