It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2024 9:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Drinkers earn more 
Minor Diety

everyone has hangovers my man, just not as bad or as quickly. No hangovers is just your body telling you could have drunk more and done even more crazy shit. :twisted:

Hehe..anyway, just about shook off my hangover from yesterday. Went to the official graduation reception, free drinks and food and of course friends. I kinda hate the fact that you have to divide attention between ppl you know on events like that tho...being extremely loved and all that becomes a problem. :P

But I prefer to focus my attention on hot girls, which is hard when you're constantly interrupted by guys and/or ugly girls. Ah well. The girl i really was after was there with her parents, sis and bf anyway - apparently I made a 'move' on her sis, but it was just a misunderstanding. Meh. :)

So, I drank a lot of stuff there, went to a bar to meet some pals, only to find out one of them had just dumped his gf (4 years together). So; that kinda sucked. But we still had fun and after rivers of beer he disappeared somewhere, I assume to go and meet another girl. Haven't heard him since, hehe.

Then jumped on my bike to ride home, but I had to do double the distance because the guy who rode along was so fucking wasted that he fell asleep at the side of the road two freaking times. Because letting a drunk sleep next to a busy road isn't very humane and because he had to work today (luckily only starting at 6PM) I rode along with him to his place, keeping him awake and alive and stuff. But he lives 2 towns further than me, so I spent a lot of time riding...and god knows that drinking tons and heavy excercise don't mix. So, being dehydrated I had a serious hangover but I filled up on water, sugar and food and doin' fine.

Beer ftw. To quote Homer Simpson:

'Beer, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems'

- Coach

Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:47 pm
Felix Rex

Shiny and I went to Oktoberfest this fine evening. Unfortuanetly, due to a lack of people going with us, I had to go pretty much sober so I could drive home (didn't wanna leave my car there overnight and take a cab home). However, Shiny got quite thoroughly trashed. Also met some people and I ended up dancing with some chick I barely knew for like 20 minutes..

Anyway, now we're home. I love Oktoberfest. No new hats this year, though. :p We did get yet another set of mugs, though.

Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:11 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I wouldn't exactly call women the solution to all of life's problems ;) but they rox0r.

lol @ Oktoberfest..I keep forgetting how big that is in the States. did you ever attend it while in Germany btw?

Not being able to drink (much) must have been a serious bummer, but the unknown chick and the drunken Shiny sound like fun. :)

But dancing, wtf? I would imagine you'd have to get really drunk for that and yet...

- Coach

Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:15 am
Minor Diety

So let me get this straight, Ox, you road your bike home, drunk?

And satis, you drove your car home partially drunk?

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:19 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

The major reason I ride my bike there IS because I could get drunk ;)

Otherwise I would take the bus...it's pretty far and the traffic during my ride there (when I'm sober) is dangerous to ride a bike in too - rush hour.

But the way back is typically uneventful. There's no one awake at 5 AM on a Saturday anyway, and the "pass out in a meadow beside the road" days seem to be over. :roll:

- Coach

Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:27 am
Felix Rex

Anyway...err....yea, I went to Oktoberfest when I lived in Germany. This was in Frankfurt though, not Munchen. And yea, I was dancing...to Polka, no less. It was fun.

And I was sober when I drove hom, you unbelievers. I stopped drinking about 7pm (had 2 beers) and we left around 11:30. 4 1/2 hours is more than enough time to lose the effects of 2 beers.

Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:04 am
Profile WWW
Count

I'm hung over :( and we will just say this gal can drink and rarely overdrinks what she can handle..... thinking maybe at best Once a year.... and yea so I will be cutting back on the food of life BEER! And yes satis was dancing with this nice person we met - met several actually.... but I tend to be a very social person. We ran into Satis's parents at Octoberfest. That was surprising. But I love his parents they pretty fly people or something. Anyway, I got to break out my beer het which everyone loved naturally. Good stuff.

Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:16 am
Minor Diety

But Satis' parents are funky? Somehow that doesn't seem to match the image I have of diplomats... :) But more power to them :P

- Coach

Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:07 am
Felix Rex

Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:24 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

- Coach

Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2