It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2024 11:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Snakes On A Plane (Film) 
Minor Diety

Post Snakes On A Plane (Film)
Gotta go to the opticians, but i'll post something on this when i get back...

...Goddam, they said i need specs. Shit! Strange, a year ago I had long vision, now they say I have short vision. Guess i'd better cut down on the masturbation. :lol:

Anyway, yeah...Snakes on a Plane, i saw this the other day and I can say.....WTF?

I was on the computer that day doing nothing, and my brother comes in and asked if i wanted to go see a film. Curious to know which film he fancied (myself knowing all the films out at the moment are garbage) I asked him, "which one?". I should have turned him down, but with the offer of a pint afterwards, i couldnt resist.

I think they made this flick be some spoof of the entire film industry. Theres so much cheese, if I were to grade it, it would be vintage gorgonzola.

Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:25 am
Minor Diety

Post Re: Snakes On A Plane (Film)
derf wrote:

...Goddam, they said i need specs. Shit! Strange, a year ago I had long vision, now they say I have short vision. Guess i'd better cut down on the masturbation. :lol:

I haven't seen the film, but

THAT SAME FUCKING THING HAPPENED TO ME AND I HAVE TO WEAR SPECS TOO! Fucking shit fuck I fucking hate it. Ahwell, start saving towards laser surgery.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:53 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I dont mind too much, the specs i chose augment my sexiness.

Go to Europe for your laser eye treatment. In Italy it costs 1k, here it costs 2-3k.

Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:37 am
Felix Rex

per eye or total? Thankfully my eyes are still in tip top shape. :p

Anyway...so...accepting the fact that it was shot to purposefully be campy, good or bad? I wouldn't mind someone writing a review on it. :)

Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:07 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I wont be writing a review. Ox is good at it, maybe he might.

Accepting the fact that its campy, id say bad still. Ive got a rather narrow taste for films. I kinda like em serious and to-the-point, but intelligent and authentic. S.O.A.P was none of these.

Eye surgury in Italy is 1000 quid total i hear. Maybe youll find it half that price in Poland or Romania...but do you really want some Romanian pointing a high powered laser in your eye on-the-cheap? I didnt think so. :lol:

Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:26 pm
Minor Diety

It's cheap here cos social security comes on for over half the cost, but I'm not sure how a British patient would be eligable for Belgian social security. :roll: I do know that British patients are filling up our hospitals cos the ones on the UK are supposedly crap and expensive. :o

As for Snakes on a plane: I haven't seen it yet but I prolly will, some time. I might write a review, apparently my previous one left a lasting impression. ;) Hehe, jk, it was average. :)

- Coach

Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]