It is currently Sat Oct 26, 2024 12:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Zarqawi Confirmed Dead 
Felix Rex

ok, so I finally read what Ox posted...about the Berg dad....

I have to say, that guy's a pussy. If someone killed my son, or someone I loved, I would do everything in my power to brutally murder the motherfucker that caused that death. I would personally go out into Iraq with a couple thousand dollars and a rifle with a high power scope, and I woudl hunt down that fool. To forgive and forget is absolutely not in my veins. To kill an innocent person that has no chance to defend themselves is unforgiveable.

So, anyway, I've heard no further news.

Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:03 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

He's not a pussy, the flak he's gotten from other US citizens for his stance was and is pretty brutal. o, if he really was a pussy he would have been much better off going along with the flow...his position takes balls, too. :)

Anyway, the point is that it's pointless to keep on killing. The guy kills your son, you kill the guy, the guy's son kills you. Etc. You're welcome to go to Iraq and take revenge of course, but I think the most likely outcome is that you'd get killed yourself...so not exactly a big "woohoo!". :wink:

I'm not saying I wouldn't be pissed off, but I do respect the guy for being calm enough not to revert to blind revenge. And that he sees that Al Zarqawi isn't the only terrorist here.

- Coach

Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:14 am
Felix Rex

anyone that cuts off an innocent civilian's head and sends the videotape to television stations to play for the pure desire to cause fear in the populace is the bad guy. Bam! He deserves a slow death and a shallow grave.

btw, finally started watching Munich with Shiny last night. Didn't finish it...we got too drunk and had to go to sleep. Try drinking every time someone says Arab or family in the movie. Anyway, just thought I'd mention it's a good flick.

Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:56 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

"Innocent" is probably a very abstract term. We see civilians as innocent because they are not directly aligned to any side. A religious extremist would see civilians as non-innocent because for them, they are aligned for very fundamental reasons. (West Vs East, Islam Vs Christianity, etc...).

Naturally, i follow the former view on innocence.

Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:29 am
Minor Diety

I follow the view that I'm God and you maggots should all grovel for me lest I unleash my terrible wrath!!

Something like jock itch, probably. :roll:

- Coach

Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2