It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2024 3:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Possible Terrorist Attacks 
King

Quote:
PAPER: Bin Laden Had Plan To Sell Poisoned Cocaine To Americans In 2002
Tue Jul 26 2005 09:43:35 ET

Osama bin Laden tried to buy a massive amount of cocaine, spike it with poison and sell it in the United States, hoping to kill thousands of Americans one year after the 9/11 attacks, the NEW YORK POST reported on Tuesday.

The evil plot failed when the Colombian drug lords bin Laden approached decided it would be bad for their business - and, possibly, for their own health, according to law-enforcement sources familiar with the Drug Enforcement Administration's probe of the aborted transaction.

The feds were told of the scheme earlier this year, but its existence had never been made public.

The Post has reviewed a document detailing the DEA's findings in the matter, in addition to interviewing sources familiar with the case.

LOL the drug lords said its bad for buisness and possibly their own health. LOL

Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:53 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

Drugs are just like other goods. Bad qualtiy is bad for your reputation, wich is bad for business. :wink:

Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:57 am
Marquis

haha why on earth would bin laden bother to tell the drug lords what he was going to do with the cocaine anyway

that's like going into a ford dealership and trying to buy a hundred cars and saying they are for carbombs... talk about shooting yourself in the foot :roll:

Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:04 am
King

Watch video

Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:36 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

lol, fun stuff. Did you take your conspiracy pills lately 11b, cos you seem really into this stuff?

- Coach

Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:44 am
King

heh, That was on FOX news on "Dayside"(a show that comes on during lunch that consist of a live audience. Its not like I went to some dark hide recess on the internet and pull that out of my ass.

Once apon a time, their was this new idea, which said the world was round, and people laughed ...

Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:13 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Felix Rex

well, with babies smoking weed, anything is possible nowadays.

Y'know, there's no telling what's conspiracy in today's world, and what's just stupidity and beaurocracy. I'm not passing judgement in any case, but sometimes people act incredibly stupidly, in concert, and it almost seems like it's deliberate. And who knows, maybe it is. What a screwed up world we live in.

BTW, have I mentioned recently that I hate my job?

Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:52 am
Profile WWW
King

Turkish Intelligence: Al-Qaeda a U.S. Covert Operation

Probe Fails to Detect Terror Network Links to London Attacks

Quote:
Aug. 16 (Bloomberg) -- U.K. investigators have so far failed to find evidence that the two terrorist attacks on London were linked to an international network, Home Secretary Charles Clarke said.

They failed to find evidence to a terror network because THERE ISNT ONE!

Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:31 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

It didn't require a news report to figure that one out, now did it? It's always funny when they mention Al Qaeda in the news...it doesn't exist, not to the extent as an 'international terrorist network' anyway.

What does exist is small cells of morons working independently and blowing shit up. And a financial network. (probably partly derived from the Islamic solidarity fee, the Zakat. For more info on it, check http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/Zakat/)

A large international network actively setting up things and commiting crimes is pretty much impossible to run these days; if you're not a highly-sophisticated and financed intelligence service. And even then.

"Al Qaeda" has been a ghost name to denote every sort of terroristic muslim violence of late...ppl like to put labels on things; after all to name is to posses (to keep it religious ;) ). The truth probably is that most of the 'organizations' are a few local cells here and there working very loosely together, plus a few brainwashing camps in backwards countries.

P.S.: man, you really have to be a moron to actually pay Zakat:

Quote:
Each Muslim calculates his or her own Zakat individually. For most purposes this involves the payment each year of two and a half percent of one's capital.

- Coach

Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:52 pm
Minor Diety

Al Qaida probably was a tighter organization before the invasion of Afghanistan, but now it's probably more a franchise. You don't need that much organization to bomb a public transport system anyway. Anything up to the scope of 911 is probably impossible now, but I think a series of bombings is effectiver in the long run anyway.

Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6